Daddy and Little One Ch. 06

Story Info
Little One explains the facts of life.
1.6k words
4.4
89.2k
26

Part 6 of the 23 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bronzeage
bronzeage
281 Followers

The alarm woke Daddy in the middle of a dream, that escaped him as fast as he could hit the snooze bar. He wondered why he still got up so early, even when there was no need to be anywhere. It was barely light outside. He rubbed his eyes and stumbled to the bathroom. Daddy turned on the water and stepped in the shower. His morning erection, the only thing remaining from his dream slowly relaxed under the hot water. The previous day had been like a dream. The first thing on Daddy's list today was breakfast with Little One. The first of many breakfasts. It was going to be wonderful having her in the house. Daddy lathered up and rinsed quickly. He wanted to brew some coffee before he woke Little One. Daddy pulled his large towel off the rack and rubbed his face and chest. He was running it through his hair when he heard Little One's voice.

"Daddy, Daddy, Can I come in?" She called.

"I'm in here, Little One," Daddy answered. "Come in. I just took a shower." Little One looked around the corner and her mouth dropped open. Little One had never seen a naked grown man before this moment. Daddy was bending down and drying his shins. He looked up and smiled. "Good morning Little One. Did you sleep well." Daddy stood up and turned to put the towel over the shower curtain rod. Little One carefully studied him. Daddy's shoulders were wide and his back tapered to his waist. Daddy's butt was smaller than she thought it would be. It was muscular and curved in where hers was round. Daddy's legs looked hard and strong. Little One fought the urge to grab Daddy around the waist and hug him from behind.

"Yes, Daddy, I slept very well. My new bed is much nicer than the one at the Home." Little One was trying not to stare at Daddy's penis. She knew this was the bulge in Daddy's pants she had seen the day before at the dress shop, but it did not seem right. The girls at the Home had talked about boys and how a boy's penis would get hard like a bone, but Little One had never really understood how it worked. The hair that covered Daddy's chest and stomach grew very thick close to it. It looked so soft and swung when Daddy moved. Little One could not imagine how it could get hard or stand up. Daddy ran hot water in a cup and mixed up a sudsy lather with his shaving brush.

"Daddy, what are you doing?" Little One asked.

"I mixing up shaving lather to shave with." he replied.

"Oh no Daddy, please don't shave. I like your beard." Little One cried.

"Little One," Daddy answered, "I'm only shaving my neck." Daddy took Little One's hand and held it to his throat. She felt the short bristly whiskers under her fingers.

"Can I watch you shave, Daddy?" Daddy folded a towel and laid it on the countertop beside the sink.

"Sit here, Little One." Daddy picked Little One up by the waist and sat her on the towel. Little One smiled. Daddy made her feel like a doll when he picked her up. Daddy took his razor from the cabinet and ran it up and down the strap hanging from the wall by the sink.

"What is that, Daddy?" she asked.

"This is my razor, Little One. I have to sharpen it each time I shave."

"I've never seen a razor like that Daddy. It looks like it could cut you very bad."

"Not many men use a razor like this, Little One. I'm very careful. I have shaved with this razor for a long time." Daddy lathered his neck and pulled the razor down from his chin across his throat to his collar line. Little One was fascinated by the sight. She pulled her heels up on the counter and put her arms around her knees. Her pink slit could be seen peeking through the curly black hair, between her legs. Daddy felt his penis start to stretch, but kept shaving.

"Daddy, your thing is moving!", Little One said excitedly. Daddy looked in the mirror and forced the smile off his face.

"My thing?, Little One. What thing?" Daddy's penis was now half erect.

"Your thing, Daddy," Little One said more earnestly, "Your thing, your cock, Daddy, your cock is sticking out." Daddy looked down and could not stifle his smile any longer.

"Yes, it is, Little One, you act like you've never seen one before." Daddy's penis was now standing above the sink. It was redder than Daddy's legs and curved up just a bit.

"Not a big one, Daddy. Just a baby boy's. My friend Edith told me about her boyfriend, but I've never seen one before now." Daddy continued to carefully shave his neck

"What did Edith tell you, Little One?" Daddy asked.

"She said his cock would get hard like a bone when she kissed him and he would act like it hurt."

"He was being silly. It doesn't hurt at all." Daddy brushed some more shaving lather on his neck and kept shaving.

"I know," Little One said, "We learned about it in class." Daddy put his razor down and wiped the soap off his neck.

"There was a hard cock class at your school?" Daddy laughed.

"No, it was health class. They never said cock in class."

"What did they say?"

"The teacher said a man's penis gets hard so he can put it in a woman's vagina and sperm from the penis meets the egg and a baby grows inside the woman,

"That is just about the whole story, Little One."

"Daddy, can I ask you a question?"

"Little One, I told you last night, you can ask me anything, anytime."

"Daddy, why did your cock get hard while you were shaving?" Little One asked quietly.

"When you pulled your knees up, Little One, your little pink pussy made my cock get hard," Daddy answered, Little One's eyes opened wide.

"I made your cock hard, Daddy?" she said with amazement.

"Yes, Little One. Just like at the dress shop yesterday and last night when I gave you a bath. Anytime I think about your pussy, my cock gets hard." Little One felt her face get hot and realized she was blushing. Little One felt self conscious and pressed her thighs together. Daddy smiled at her and her face felt hotter than before. Daddy held out his hand and helped Little One step to the floor. He hugged Little One and his hard penis pressed against her. It did feel like a bone, Little One thought.

"Don't worry, Little One," Daddy said. "It doesn't hurt a bit." Little One put her arms around Daddy and hugged back. She wanted to touch Daddy's penis, but suddenly felt very shy, being so close. She could feel it pressing against her stomach, through Daddy's shirt.

"Would you like pancakes for breakfast, Little One.?" Daddy asked. Little One's brow wrinkled. Pancakes?, she thought, who cares about pancakes? Little One took a deep breath to clear her head.

"Pancakes would be very nice, Daddy." she said. Daddy pulled a pair of pants on and tightened the suspenders over his bare chest. Daddy picked up a green bottle from the counter and unscrewed the cap. The scent of lime and spice filled the room. Daddy splashed a bit in his hand and rubbed it over his neck. Little One took Daddy's hand, held it to her face and inhaled deeply.

"I'll go make breakfast for us, Little One" Daddy said.

"I will be down stairs in a little bit, Daddy."

Daddy went down stairs, trailing lime and spice in the air behind him. Little One went to her room and closed the door. She fell across her bed with her feet on the floor. Lime and spice and Daddy's penis filled her head. She tried to imagine Daddy's cock in her pussy. Little One straightened her knees and reached between her legs. She pushed a finger deep inside. It did not seem possible. How could it fit, she wondered. Her finger felt very good. She tried to imagine her finger was as big as Daddy's cock. She began to rub slowly, pulling cream from her slit and smearing it across her pussy lips. Little one imagined Daddy standing behind her, his big hand cupping her pussy and pushing his thick fingers inside her. Daddy's cock seemed so big. There was no way it could fit inside. Would it tear her pussy? Would it hurt? Could it hurt worse than wanting it? Maybe this was what Edith's boyfriend felt like. Little One found her clitoris and began to rub harder and faster. Daddy was behind her. His hands gripped her hips and he pulled her back. She rubbed harder, but still could not imagine the penetration. The smell of lime and spice and her cream filled the room. Daddy's hands holding her became hotter. He was rubbing her pussy and pressing on her bottom. Little One pressed her face into the bed to stifle her scream. Her knees became very weak and she slipped off the bed, sitting on the floor knees apart. She looked in the tall mirror. Her pussy was swollen and purple. A little puddle of cream had formed under her. Her breathing was relaxed now. A sweet smell was added to the lime and spice and cream. It was like cake or bread. Little One heard Daddy, downstairs, calling her. She stood up on shaky knees and went into her bathroom to clean up before going down to breakfast.

bronzeage
bronzeage
281 Followers