Daddy Crosses the Rubicon Ch. 6

Story Info
A father-daughter dance with feeling.
6.4k words
4.69
111.7k
15
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheScribe
TheScribe
207 Followers

Chapter 6: A Father-Daughter Dance with Feeling

Instantly, he recognized the song. One of his favorites; a song of passion and beauty, which inexplicably filled him with a sense of longing and emptiness on the one hand and of sweet gentleness on the other. The song inevitably produced vague, vaporous notions of things lost and never again found, opportunities missed and never regained. It was nothing he could put his finger on specifically, but he loved the song for its ability to produce in him that pang of melancholy. The strains of Eric Clapton's, "Wonderful Tonight" filled the air, as her hands gently, but firmly, drew him closer.

"Dance with me, daddy," she beckoned and she moved into his arms.

Wordlessly, he allowed himself to be drawn to her. Their bodies touched lightly, and the feeling jolted him like a surge of electricity. How often have I fanaticized this moment, he thought, as she directed his hands to encircle her waist? Sparks showered in his mind as she moved to him, and he felt the hard points of her nipples pressing into his chest. His hands, fingers spread at the small of her back, drew her tightly against him. Her arms lifted to encircle his neck, her breasts brushed his chest, and she rose on tiptoe to bring her lips against his ear.

"You remember this song, don't you, daddy?" Her voice was an erotic, pulsing growl in his ear.

He nodded his head against her cheek, feeling her lithe body melting against him.

"The Girls' Cotillion Ball last winter? The father and daughter dance?" she reminded him softly.

"I remember," he whispered, and indeed he did remember. The first and last time they had danced together it was. She was wearing a white evening gown with a scooped neckline that revealed a modest amount of her developing cleavage. They had danced well together, if he did say so; she followed his every lead perfectly, as if they had practiced for days. He held her close to him and felt her ripening curves even then. He was nearly overcome by the moment and attained an erection in spite of himself, but he thought at the time that she had not noticed because of the thick folds of her skirt.

She can scarcely fail to detect it this time, he thought, as her body brushed deliberately against him. They were a perfect fit, this father and daughter; exactly the right proportions to meld into a single, moving entity. She flowed into him, letting her curves mold themselves to his hard angles. Her breasts flattened against his chest. Her head lay languidly on his shoulder, her lips pressing lightly against his neck. On tiptoe, her mons came into full contact with his bulging groin and brushed against his hard maleness with each sway of her hips. She pressed and rode his hardness within her cleft. He thrust himself toward her, and she encouraged him by stroking the back of his neck with her fingertips.

They glided across the deck, barely contacting the surface, swaying in easy rhythm to the music. She adjusted, widening her stance, and accepted his knee between her legs. They moved closer and he felt the moist, wetness of her mons opening against his thigh. His burgeoning cock throbbed against her hip. She thrust her hips at him and her pussy opened wider, spreading its slippery wetness along his thigh. He felt her shiver as her clitoris scraped his skin. He lifted his knee to increase the pressure for her and she ground herself upon him like a cat rubbing herself.

He felt her lips moving against his neck, speaking to him, but the blood rushing in his ear drowned out her words. He drew her closer. She spoke again, her lips directly on his ear.

"I know what you and Mom fight about, Dad. I know how she treats you and I hate it."

His arms encircling her narrow waist stiffened, but she moved encouragingly against him. His hands lowered to cup the full globes of her buttocks and pulled her closer. He felt the wetness of her sliding restlessly on his thigh.

She whispered, "I can help you that way, daddy; I can make it better for you, if you'll let me."

"Oh, baby," he groaned hopelessly, and he felt his cock give a tremendous jerk against the girl.

She slowed, paused, and leaned back slightly to look into his eyes. Her mons, its thick, slick fluid flowing freely, remained tightly pressed against him. She grasped his hands with hers and lifted them to her neck, never taking her eyes from his.

"Untie it," she commanded, her voice dripping with hot emotion.

His trembling fingers obeyed, tugging at the limp bow till finally it released. He dropped the satin ties like they burned his fingers.

"Now, take it off," she said, instructing him huskily and stepped back slightly to allow him space. Her eyes burned hotly into his.

Tentatively, his hands moved to comply. He hesitated, hands hovering just above the material clinging wetly to her breasts. He looked at her imploringly, begging for additional encouragement.

Her eyes narrowed to sultry slits, her tongue moved over her lips with impatient hunger as she repeated, "Take it off, now, daddy. I want to be naked for you."

His hands moved obediently, gathering the damp material and lifting it off her breasts. He raised it from her shoulders, and, leaning forward to reach around her, he began, slowly, to peel the damp fabric off her body. This slowness, the tantalizing consequence of his indecision, produced a powerfully erotic effect. His nostrils flared as his cheek brushed hers. The flimsy fabric stuck to her skin resisting removal. She moved closer to him to give him access to her body, and her hands reached for the bulge in his shorts. Her fingers brushed him lightly. Her gown crumpled in his tightening grip. She traced the outline of his manhood with her fingernails through the thin fabric of his shorts. He reeled at her touch. Her fingertips circled the head of his cock, scraping lightly along the prominent ridge of his glans, and encountered a spreading stain of wetness. Her hand closed on the shaft, and she felt the strong beat of his pulse through his shorts. She stroked his cock through the fabric and felt him shudder under the intimate caress of her tiny hand. His mind, completely absorbed in the sensation of her fingers, lost control of his hands, and they fluttered uselessly at her back.

She watched him heatedly, feeling his breath flow over her breasts. Holding his manhood tightly with one hand, she gripped his zipper with the other and ripped it down. Instantly, her fingers crawled across the fabric and wiggled through the opening. Groping through the thicket of pubic hair, she found him. Her fingers took possession of his hardness and drew him out. His naked cock pulsed as she closed her fingers around him. He rose slightly on tiptoe, as though buoyed by the immediacy of his need. She stroked his turgid flesh with the tight ring of her fingers and expressed a surge of precum that sparkled in the moonlight momentarily at the tip. She looked down at the object of her attention. She covered the swollen glans with her cupped hand, capturing the flow of precum in her palm, and smeared the fluid over the twitching head. He was ecstatically delirious. He pushed against the restraining ring of her fingers and thrust himself into the void beyond. She drew him closer, bringing the tip into contact with her mons and nuzzled with the swollen ruby head against her burning clitoris. She spread her thighs to receive him and drew his glans along her wet furrow. The thick head drug across her clit, pressing hard against the tiny bud, then burrowed deeply between her spreading lips. She shuddered and looked up at him.

"Take it off, daddy," she panted in a breathless gasp, and his head bobbed in startled return to attention.

"Oh, baby," he breathed at her almost inaudibly, while his hands finished removing the negligee. The spent cloth dropped to the deck at her feet. His hands slid over her shoulders to the slope of her firm breasts. He circled her golden globes, feeling their heft and firmness, marveling at the exquisite texture of her skin. Pincerlike, his thumbs and forefingers took possession of her distended nipples. Hot, hard little points, nearly the size of the terminal joint on his little finger, her nipples trembled with exquisite sensitivity. His nails dug into tender flesh, and she arched her back, thrusting her breasts at him eagerly. He captured her nipples with both hands and crushed them between his fingers and palms. She flinched, but did not cry out. She closed with him and threw a leg up and around his hip, exposing and spreading her pussy. She jerked his cock tight against her pussy, frantically rubbing the head in the wetness of her slit. She pushed her hips forward, her grip on him tightened and she began swirling the head of his cock in tiny wet circles to find her entrance. The opening presented and his glans filled it. She pulled at his cock, trying to stuff it into her, but the angle was wrong. She succeeded in lodging the tip within the mouth of her vault but no more. She hung, suspended on the point of his dick, clinging to him, while her hand rubbed the length of his exposed shaft. She longed to be filled with him, to take the measure of the length and girth of his strong cock with her cunt. She needed to savor the feeling of engorgement as his fat dick plowed into her belly. Frustrated, she stepped back, clenching his dick in her hand, fearing to relinquish her hold lest he fail her.

"Fuck me, daddy. Fuck me, now," she gasped, jerking his stiff member to emphasize the urgency of her lust. She fell back, and he caught her by the shoulders, lowering her gently to the carpeted deck. She lay on the floor at his feet. Her breasts heaved with the breathless rise and fall of her chest. Her eyes were wide with desire. Her mouth opened, tongue emerging, the pink tip sweeping her dry lips. Her thighs parted widely revealing wet, matted hair. Her belly and thighs were coated with her wetness and shone slickly in the light. The lips of her pussy, plump and hotly pink, distended by her need, flared open for him invitingly. Her hands reached up to him.

"Come on, daddy, hurry please. I need it. I want it, please. Fuck me."

He towered above her prostrate body, driven nearly mad by his own lust. His eyes swept her body, relishing each detail with insane obsession. He stood between her thighs, panting, drawing deeply of the hot, wet smells of lust rising from her open pussy. His hand gripped his cock near the base, and he waved it like a wand over her heaving belly. Sharp pangs of irresistible desire stabbed at his loins. Her words, her scent and the image of her ripe, prostrate body, legs parted in invitation, swirled in kaleidoscope colors in his brain. Reason, logic, morality broke like reeds before the gale of his need to possess this girl. Passion seized him in its unyielding grasp; undeniable, unquenchable lust shredded the fading remnants of his resistance and he succumbed. He gave himself over to the lustful desires raging in his loins. Mind, body and spirit bent to the will of the cock throbbing in his hand. It was the center of his universe, the core of his being. All thought, all meaning, everything he had ever held dear, yielded in that moment to the fierce rushing need of his cock.

Her eyes raged with fire as she watched his cock sway above her. She started as his hand slid up the shaft to squeeze a flow of precum from the tip. It gathered there, a building blob of clear fluid, oozing from the eye. It accumulated, enlarged and elongated thickly in the beginning of a drip. His hand passed again and the blob increased; the string lengthened and then broke. A thick accumulation of fluid dripped onto her open pussy. Instantly, her hand flashed to the point of impact. Her fingers located the fluid and spread it wantonly along her crack, and, driving two fingers into her slit, she smeared it deeply into her pussy. He watched intently as she withdrew her slickened fingers from her pussy and brought them to her lips.

Her lips moved seductively as she smeared his fluid over them and begged him again in a hoarse whisper, "Fuck me, daddy, fuck me right now."

Obediently, he dropped to his knees between her legs, and immediately, she reached for his dick, and her hand closed around him. She drew her knees up to her breasts, opening her thighs and her pussy to him. He leaned forward, and she guided him. They touch tip to lip, and she bit her lower lip. His glans pressed her flesh and her lips parted for him. He felt the heat of her, her closeness and the conflagration in his loins roared. She squeezed lightly; his cock jerked in her hand and spurted precum into her slit. Moving his glans, she spread the fluid along her steaming pussy, lubricating it with their combined juices. Her wet fingers directed the fat knob to her opening. She felt the head nuzzling at the mouth of her tunnel.

"Put it in me, daddy. I want to feel your cock inside me."

"Spread your lips," he groaned.

"What?" she replied, puzzled.

"Spread your pussy lips with your fingers. Hold yourself open for me."

Her fingers flew to oblige, tearing at the tender flesh of her pussy lips, pulling them apart to give him the unhindered access he required.

He looked down at her fingers stretching her hot pink lips apart to receive him; the head of his cock shining with their fluid was poised to fill her. Wild frenzy possessed him as he prepared himself to take possession of the woman beneath him. He began to push, feeling the resistance of her tight opening against the tip of his cock. Harder. Still she resisted, unable to admit him. Harder. The shaft of his cock bent, yielding to his pressure.

"Open wider," he hissed through clenched teeth, and she strained to accommodate.

He gripped his shaft in his hand increasing its rigidity and pressed harder. The head moved inward, minimally. He pressed again, and the head moved deeper.

She moaned as he progressed, "Oh yes, daddy, that's it. Fill me up with your cock."

Slowly, he pressed forward and felt the head of his cock slipping through the wet ring of her opening. It filled her completely, stretching the encompassing walls of her pussy, and overwhelming her emotions with wondrous sensation.

"Oh, daddy," she said, begging. "Deeper, I want all of it." And she spread her legs wider and pointed her toes toward the sky.

Slowly, inexorably, he drove the thick shaft of his cock into the girl's trembling body. Inch by inch it disappeared into her steaming sheath. He paused and withdrew slightly to give her an opportunity to adjust to his bulk.

"Don't stop, daddy,” she protested. “Give it to me deeper.”

Inflamed to insanity by her lewd requests, he lunged at her furiously. His cock disappeared, thundering into her tightly clinging hole and his belly smacked against hers loudly. She accepted him eagerly, her lips and channel widening to accept him. He filled her totally. The walls of her vagina closed around him, clinging to him and enveloping him with velvety softness.

Oh, yes, yes, like that," she gasped as he began fucking her. Her heels locked on the backs of his thighs below his buttocks, and she used them to pull him even deeper into her pussy. He paused, savoring for an instant her incredibly tight grip before withdrawing. He lifted his hips and his shiny, slippery cock emerged until the ridge of his glans appeared between her lips. Her heels tugged his thighs, pulling him toward her, and he plunged his strength into her depths.

"Oh, yes, daddy, again, do that again," she begged when his dick filled her, and he began a rhythmic pumping of his cock into her pussy.

His rock hard dick pistoned in and out, filling and withdrawing, stretching, then collapsing, her clinging pussy walls, and igniting a quaking passion in her gut. With each thrust, she griped him fiercely, shaking out of control as his cock penetrated to her innermost core. Her pussy spasmed along his throbbing cock, and he sensed she was close to climax. Slowing, he softened his thrusts, lingering while she engulfed him completely. She went wild with desire. She writhed insatiably on his impaling post, gyrating her hips in a vain attempt to stuff even more of his cock into her pussy. As her hips rose to meet him, she felt the cold teeth of his zipper scraping her flesh. Harder, she pressed herself against those unyielding teeth, raking their sharp edges over the quaking stalk of her clit and the swollen lips of her pussy. Sharp little teeth nipped and chewed her tender flesh, and stinging pain contested the exhilaration of her approaching climax. Pain and pleasure, juxtaposed in her heaving loins, vied to be the agency of her passion. Hot, hard cock to the hilt in her belly and cold, sharp steel teeth on her clit was too much to endure. She gripped his buttocks with her hands, yanking him tight against her and burying his cock in her pussy. Her hips leapt against his cock and zipper as spasms of sweet completion shook her body.

Oh, God, daddy, I'm going to cum," she screamed into the night sky. "Fuck me hard, fuck me, fuck meeeeeeeee," she implored as she wrapped her arms and legs about him and shuddered in release.

She clung to him as violent tremors coursed through her body. The walls of her pussy rhythmically griped his deeply embedded cock, and rippled along the shaft as her pussy signaled her orgasm with a series of quick, spastic contractions. Her lubricating fluid flowed like water, flooding her tight channel. She rocked her hips in the final throes of completion, rubbing the tip of his cock against her cervix, and the contact forced an "Oh" to her lips.

He held her tightly within his close embrace, feeling the rhythmic, involuntary stroking of her muscles. His cock quivered in her warm sheath, responding to her clutches with his own soaring need. His eyes watched her features soften as her fierce passion loosened its grip. He paused, savoring her climax and the exquisite agony of postponing his own. Her hands stroked his back and rose to grip his shoulders. She pulled his mouth to hers and her lips found his. Her lips parted and her tongue lunged upward into his mouth. Her arm looped over his neck, locking him in her embrace, while her tongue danced across the even rows of his teeth and entwined with his tongue. She kissed him and his head swam with excitement. She clung to him, arm over neck, kissing him, and her free hand clutched his buttock through his shorts, pulling him tightly into her embrace. Her lips churned against his, her tongue twisting and turning like a butterfly in flight within his mouth. His cock throbbed inside her; his pulse was a quickening roar in his ears.

"Take your shorts off, daddy," she urged him huskily, her fingers probing between their bodies for the clasp. He raised his body and she released the catch. Hooking the waistband of his shorts with her thumbs, she pushed them over his hips and as far down his legs as she could reach. He took over for her and worked them down to his ankles and kicked them off. Immediately, he settled back into the saddle of her loins, and she accepted the full, unrestrained length of his manhood.

"Oh, daddy," she cooed as the fires of her passion rekindled. "Your cock feels soooo good inside me. It feels even better than I imagined it would."

As if for emphasis, her pussy contracted with each of her words, eliciting a moan from his tightly clenched lips.

"Baby," he began, gasping at the radiance of her beauty in the soft moonlight. She had never been more beautiful than at that moment, he realized heatedly, with the flush of her excitement coloring her cheeks and the sensual heat of her passion smoldering in her eyes. “Oh, my beautiful baby," he moaned.

“Fuck me,” she cried with a lunge of her hips, unsheathing and resheathing his penis, and she begged him, "Fuck me again, daddy. I want to make you cum for me. Let me feel you cum in my pussy, daddy."

TheScribe
TheScribe
207 Followers
12