Daddy Crosses the Rubicon Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheScribe
TheScribe
206 Followers

Galvanized by her words and his raging, insistent need, he withdrew. His cock swung free, bobbling in the cool air for an instant. She grunted in disapproval, just as he began a downward thrust. His prick, as though sighted through its single eye, unerringly found the mark, and he plunged smoothly into her in a single crushing lunge.

"Oh, God," she gasped as his stiff cock filled her and she breathed a small sigh of relief that he hadn't missed her pussy and damaged himself. Feeling him slicing into her, she bounced her hips off the deck to accept him.

"Oh, daddy, that's good. I like that. Fuck me hard," she breathed as his cock entered it's full length, driving her buttocks back to the deck as he drilled into her. Instantly, he began the withdrawal anew, retreating back from bottom; his prick, slippery, awash with her wetness, emerged from her depths and sprang free. She chased him, lifting her hips, hungrily seeking his glans with flared, dripping, lips. He thrust and they engaged again, and again. He growled, his senses reeling at the prolonged contact of his flesh with hers; the exquisite sensation of his glans floating free, then touching her lips, bursting through the tight ring of her entrance and thrusting to her very core with each stroke. The delicious friction of her tight pussy on his ultra-sensitive glans drew him closer and closer to the edge of his passion. His head swirled. The girl panted beneath him, matching him thrust for thrust. He lunged at her, feeling the conflagration taking hold of him. His heart caught in his throat, pounding there.

"Arghhh," he gargled, the muscles of his back, thighs and buttocks tightening in anticipation.

“That’s it, that’s it,” she panted, chanting. “Fuck me, fuck me, daddy; fill my pussy with your cum.

She felt his passion quicken and arched to meet his thrusts.

He shouted, "Oh, baby," in forewarning of his crisis and shuddered uncontrollably. He was tottering again at the brink of dementia, at the very edge of his heavenly abyss. Charging, crashing, throwing himself at her with total abandon, he flung himself toward the beckoning blackness.

She slowed the movement of her hips and insinuated her hand between their bodies and, as he withdrew for the final assault, her fingers closed around him. Her thumb and forefinger encircled his pulsating shaft at the base, squeezing hard and choking off the emerging stream of cum. He sought to drive into her, but she maintained her grip and the heel of her hand slammed against her pussy preventing him from entering her deeply. He jerked back and drove again only to be restrained. He slowed; his frantic urgency diminished, and took a deep breath. His head swam with emotion; his eyes, bemused, scanned her face seeking some signal of her purpose. He withdrew for a fresh plunge, as before. Her hand lifted his cock causing him to miss. His prick slid harmlessly through her pubic hair and came to rest on her belly. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, preventing movement, and he lay still cradled in her arms and legs. The throbbing pressure in his loins subsided fractionally. His cock twitched weakly on her tummy; a trickle of fluid oozed from the tip. He desperately desired to resume, but she held him close to her, unable to move. He felt her breasts, nipples hard with her own desire, digging into his chest, and the effect was like the opening of a furnace door; the flames of his passion erupted again, and he wrestled free of her restraining embrace. His cock bobbled, searching and she opened for him. He entered with a gasp, and she screamed, "Oh God, yes, fuck me like that. Give me your cock," and almost immediately he found himself again hurtling toward the edge of the precipice. His eyes drew to narrow slits, his nostrils flared, his breath whistled through clenched teeth as his effort built. His cum was boiling, pressure building, his piping rattling in anticipation of the impending explosion, and again, her hand found him tensely trembling at the bottom of his belly and she seized him. He gagged in frustration as her hand shut off the valve of his release; gripping him hard, she choked his tube and stemmed the beginning flow. He writhed, jerking in her hand in an effort to achieve completion. She clutched him, misdirecting his cock and frustrating his attempts to reenter. His gasps sounded like sobs as he clung to her, shuddering, begging her to release him, to allow him to resume. "Baby, baby," he gulped helplessly.

"What does daddy want?" she replied without relaxing her grip on him.

"Please, baby."

"Tell baby what daddy wants." She squeezed him harder because she felt him bulging in her hand; the knob of his glans bumped harmlessly but urgently against her mons just above the entrance. She directed it toward her clit, hidden within the folds of her lips. He thrust blindly, hopelessly, and the tip of his glans nosed between her lips and brushed her clit. She shivered and moved the head up and down to caress herself with his smooth skin.

"Tell me," she urged him, when the words proved too much for him to speak.

"Baby, I want..." he stammered incompletely. His hips bobbed urgently but without effect.

"Tell baby what you want her to do, daddy," she demanded huskily, enjoying the game and her mastery of him.

Her hand moved a fraction, adjusting, and she allowed him to enter slightly. Still, her hand restrained him, choking off his orgasm and preventing full entry. She held him within her, just inside the portal and flexed her muscles, performing a Kagel. Her pussy contracted around him, encircling the head of his cock in a tight squeeze that approximated the grip of her fingers on the shaft of his penis.

"Jesus," he groaned at this delightful new stimulation. "Baby, let me in, please," he begged, poking harder at the encircling ring of flesh.

"Let you in to do what?"

"To fuck you, baby, please," he gurgled with desire so intense its denial was sending shooting pains through his testicles.

"You want to do that, daddy? You want to fuck me?"

"Yes, yes, oh God, yes."

"And, what else, daddy? What do you want to do when you fuck me?"

"Baby, I...." he stammered again, unable to complete the sentence.

"Say it, daddy. Tell me what you want to do to my pussy."

Her hand pulled his cock out of her cunt and redirected the tip to her clit. Slippery with her wetness, it slid easily over the distended bud sending shivers flashing through her body. She felt her control slipping away.

"Put it back, baby, please," he pleaded. The tension in his body was palpable. She could feel him shaking, trembling uncontrollably, without pause. His pulse beat in his cock like a hammer, throbbing against her fingers insistently. He whimpered with each pass of his glans over her clit. His sweat ran between her breasts, mingling with hers, making them slippery.

"Why?" she asked, holding him deathly still, allowing him to touch nothing but the night air, and her fingers white with the effort of restraining him.

"Cum, baby, please. Let me cum," he sobbed, pleading with her to release him.

"You want to cum in baby? Is that what you want, daddy, to shoot your hot cum in my little pussy and fill me up with it?"

"Yes, yes, oh God, baby. Please let me in."

"Say it then, daddy. Tell me what you want to do to me," she hissed wickedly.

She sensed him coil like a wound spring; tension twisting his nerves and muscles from head to toe, like he was gathering himself for some monumental leap. She relaxed her grip slightly to encourage him and allowed him to position himself at her portal once more.

The touch of her opening encircling his glans coaxed him beyond the brink of any threshold; he abandoned himself to his lust and screamed, "I want to fuck you, baby. I want to fuck you and shoot my hot cum into your pussy. I want to fill you up with my cum, Goddammit."

"Then, do it," she growled from the back of her throat; a primal, earthy howl of a command so compelling in it's sexual energy that the hairs on his neck bristled in response.

Her legs splayed open to receive him. His back arched, his head tipped back, eyes shut to all images but that of his cock thundering into the girl's welcoming flesh. Moonlight played on his upturned features; features that were distorted by the enormity of his desire, and his need for completion. Sweat poured from his face, coursing down his neck and chest. His hands found her breasts and kneaded their firm flesh relentlessly, twisting and pulling her nipples with his fingers. She writhed, arching her back and offering her breasts to his savage fondling. Her hand, still gripping his member, relaxed and allowed him entry. Only the ring of her thumb and forefinger continued to hold him as he slipped into her depths. Their bellies met, pinning her hand against her wet mons. She waited while he pushed into her, forcing himself deeper and deeper. He bottomed, rested for an instant and began a withdrawal. Her circling fingers began a wet slippery caress of his emerging shaft; stroking gently, enticingly. His cock jerked under the dual, simultaneous stimulation of her pussy and fingers. He hesitated at the top of the stroke with his glans still inside and shuddered as she masturbated him with her wet slippery fingers. Shaking, spastic with a surfeit of emotion, he slumped toward her pussy, driving deep as though to quench a fire on the shaft. Her hand fluttered to a stop as their bellies met, her fingers maintaining a gentle closure around him. He jerked within her grasp and for a moment she feared he had begun to cum. He heaved himself up and withdrew, shaking his head in self-denial, and her fingers resumed. He began to stab at her urgently with his prick. Just an inch or two and withdrawal, as though he was unwilling to abandon the sensations being wrought by her masturbating fingers. He thrust into her in short little jerks, while her fingers flew up and down the exposed shaft, jacking him off, coaxing the flow of his cum into her hot, waiting pussy.

He balanced there, on the edge of oblivion, for a lifetime. Lightning flashing in his mind with each passage of her hand on his quivering flesh. Passion raged out of his control, but totally under the control of the girl awaiting the spraying fountain of his seed. He held his breath, giving himself over to her completely. He yielded his body to her needs and manipulation, floating on a cloud of blossoming bliss and the image of her fingers stroking, coaxing, urging him into her wet pussy overwhelmed him.

Laura was awed by her power over this helpless man. He shook in her arms, quaking with desire, aching with the immediate need to expend his love in her and she controlled him completely. She knew every weakness, every point of vulnerability. She knew the points of pleasure and those that diminished pleasure. She had toyed with him for her own pleasure and throbbed with delight at her mastery. Her loins moved wantonly, sucking the distended bulb of his glans into her pussy, while her fingers jacked him off. She felt his pressure mount, the urgency of his thrusts quicken and her own passion flamed with her power. She panted as he panted. She lifted her shoulders to look between her breasts at her fingers obscenely stroking his shaft as it fucked into her. Her free hand slipped to her pussy, stroking her clit and gathering an accumulation of her wetness. Her head lolled under the stimulation of his cock and her finger. She drew him closer into her embrace; the insistent tempo of her fingers on his cock increased. His cock jerked again and again in her fingers. Her free hand, fingers dripping, circled his hip and explored the crease of his ass. Her fingers found the tiny opening of his anus and she caressed him there. Lightly, her fingertips circled the tight hole, lubricating its wrinkles and ridges. He gurgled with passion and thrust his cock madly through her fingers. They rushed headlong toward the abyss.

"Oh, dear God, baby," he shrieked as she pressed her finger through the stricture of his sphincter and into his rectum. His body began a wild, gyrating shudder, and she introduced a second finger, penetrating the narrow opening easily.

"Oh, baby, I'm cumming," he screamed as she began fingerfucking his ass with one hand and jacking him off into her steaming pussy with the other.

She required no announcement of the event; she knew intuitively exactly what would happen when she introduced her fingers into his asshole, and she was not disappointed. He gave a massive shudder immediately upon the entry of her fingers; his body became rigid, taut as a bowstring, and within the circle of her fingers she felt his cock heave as the first jet of his cum began it's journey to her womb. His cock heaved, and she felt his anus wink around her fingers. The eye of his cock blinked open and a stream of cum spewed from the tip, splattering against her walls like a tidal wave of fire. He heaved again and again she felt the simultaneous closure of his anus; another spurt of white hot cum burst into her. Her hand, feeling his cock bulge with each squirt of cum, stroked him eagerly, encouragingly, coaxing him to release his seed for her. Her fingers drove into his rectum in perfect syncroneity with the movement of her hand on his cock. He hung in delirious madness, a captive fly between her hands, while she coaxed his prick to pour his life force into her. At the zenith of his orgasm, he raised on toes and fingertips and she lifted her hips to follow him, never losing the insertion of his prick and he flowed into her in an uninterrupted torrent of cum.

His mouth opened and his lips moved in utterance of unintelligible sounds and noises. Her fingers flew on his cock, moved to frenzy by the ferocity of his ejaculation, and in gratitude he filled her with the liquid proof of his passion.

She mouthed words of encouragement and enticement to prolong the flow. "Oh, yes, daddy, I can feel your cum squirting in me. Oh God, daddy, you're filling me with your hot cum. Fuck me daddy, keep fucking me and pumping your cum into my pussy. Ooooo, daddy, you like my fingers in your ass, don't you?"

Each utterance produced a fresh spate of fluid rushing through her fingers, and she clung to his spasming cock as his reservoir drained into her welcoming pussy.

At length, the convulsions of his cock subsided to a rhythmic pulsing, and she released him from her grip. Pulling him toward her, she accepted his full length in her pussy. For a moment, they lay still as she allowed the full presence of his cock to complete her arousal. He lay atop her, collapsed and drained, nearly incapable of movement as his last drops oozed out. She rolled her hips, dragging the wet lips of her slit along his length as his cock emerged, then reversing roll, moved to envelop him completely again. His prick sloshed in her cum filled pussy. Each penetration expelled a gush of cum, which quickly coursed down the crack of her ass to pool on the deck beneath her. She rolled her hips and the friction on her already aroused clit was exquisite. Again and again, as he clung to her helplessly, she rode his dwindling cock, stroking herself against his remaining hardness until the bright waves of another orgasm washed over her.

And, she threw her arm over his neck and whispered into his ear such words of love and of lust as he had never before heard. "Oh, daddy, you're fucking me soooo goood, I knew it would be like this. That's it, daddy, deeper, fuck me deeper with your hard cock. Ooooo, daddy, I'm gonna cum, you're making me cum,” and then she was there and screaming, "Daddy, daddy, daddy, I'm cumming; Oh, God, I'm cumming again."

He tried to respond, to participate, but his efforts were feeble, and she was a wild thing to behold, writhing beneath him, whipping her pussy against his cock and mouthing obscenities at him. She was thrusting her pointed breasts at him and raking his shoulder with sharp nails, and her fingers, still in possession of his rectum, fucked him there wantonly, while she threw her pussy at him in total, lustful, abandon.

And, she came, sweetly and gently, mewing softly with her face pressed against his shoulder, as her body shook in his arms. This was not the cataclysm which her energetic writhing had portended, but a tender submission to ecstasy, and his heart nearly burst with love for this spectacular woman who had allowed him to please her so.

TheScribe
TheScribe
206 Followers
12