Daddy Dearest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god Tiffany did you really squirt in Dads mouth?" Britt asked.

"Not really. When I was done Dad lifted up and his face was covered with that stuff that comes out when you get really excited, but it was just that. Nothing more."

"What did he say? I mean was he upset or anything?"

"Nooo, I don't think so. He actually ran his tongue around his lips as if he liked it." But by then I was completely out of control.

His cock had continued to grow and now felt hot and smooth in my fist. While we tried to catch our breath, I sort of began jerking him off. Not really hard, because he was sort of dry but then I let my fingers play with the very top of his cock and he began oozing pre-cum.

That made it easier. I smeared it all along his cock and worked on that ridge just under its head. "That's when he stopped fighting me Brittany, and he just lay back trying to catch his breath.

I hooked my thumbs under the waistband of his shorts and pulled them off. He just stared at the ceiling and said nothing. Not even when I put my face over his cock, opened my mouth, and began running my tongue up and down the underside of his prick.

For some reason this seemed the most natural thing in the world to do. I wanted it. I actually wanted to suck him off. I needed to let him know how much we both needed each other and I really hoped he would cum in my mouth."

By now Brittany's eyes were glazed over. Her hand was under her waistband and the top buttons of her jeans were open. She was fingering herself as she listened.

"Did he cum in your mouth?" She asked. "No. I did everything I thought he would like but I couldn't take him all in because he got too big and hard and I started to gag a little. Finally I had to let him slip out of my mouth and I jerked him for a while as I begged him to cum for me.

"Please Daddy. Please cum. Let it go for me and shoot. Oh god Daddy I need for you to cum. Help me. Help me please?"

I took his hand and put it over mine and for a few seconds I used both our hands to work his cock up and down. Finally I let him go and he continued to stroke. Just like the other time I watched and kept encouraging him to finish. "Faster Daddy. Go faster. You want to cum for me don't you? I want to see you shoot! Just let yourself go Dad. Shoot for me again. I want it bad!"

Suddenly he turned his head and looked at me. His hand became a blur as he thwacked his cock up and down until he suddenly gasped. "Going to cum Tiff. I'm close. Oh shit, here it comes!"

That was what I wanted. What I had waited for. I needed to hear him say those words and I pushed his hand away and grabbed his cock with mine. Opening my mouth I thrust down and felt the head of his cock slip between my lips. Actually I didn't feel the spurting very much. Just the sensation of my mouth being filled. Not hot or cold, just the slight pulsing sensation on the top of my tongue as spurts of his cum shot in. My own saliva filled my mouth along with his load and I was forced to swallow."

I continued. "Until that moment I had never actually swallowed. But once I felt the thick fluid flow down my throat I was elated.

It was almost intoxicating. It was the most intimate thing you could imagine Britt. I needed it all and began to suck hard while sliding my thumb up the underside of his cock. When I could get no more, I let him go."

He was breathing hard when he spoke. He wasn't looking at me but staring up at the ceiling again.

"You're so much like your mother. So much like her. But Tiffany, we can't be doing this. It's not natural."

That panicked me. I didn't want to hear that. Again I started my "We need each other," story. Finally he agreed but finally I had gotten past the mutual masturbating stage. We began doing each other. Then about a month later I took another big step.

He had already made me cum six or seven times and I lay panting next to him. Now it was my turn and as always he was on his way to having a really hard erection. "Let me try something a little different," I began. Let me straddle you and sit on your knees and jerk you off with both hands."

Reaching over I put lube on the palms of both hands and began to sliding them up and down his cock. "Close your eyes Daddy. I want you to just feel what I'm doing and you tell me when its time and I'll catch it. OK?"

He nodded and I began. But when he got really big and stiff, I inched my way up until his cock was just in front of my pussy and I rocked forward on my knees and tilted his shaft back sliding it in.

Knowing he would fight me, I leaned forward and locked my heels under the calves of his legs. He couldn't get me off unless he was able to roll me over on my side.

As soon as he realized what I had done he thrust up trying to dislodge me. But all he accomplished was to thrust his hard cock still deeper into my pussy.

My god did he feel good. Some say that the best sex is in your mind. Well perhaps that's true, but at that moment, I had the fattest, hardest cock in the world trapped in my pussy and it was my fathers. I got that giddy feeling again and began thrusting.

He still tried to get me off but the more he thrust up, the deeper his cock would go, and finally we both got in sync.

He would heave up and I would push down. At last he gave up. I think the feeling of my cunt throbbing and pulsating around his cock finally got to him.

Thinking it was safe to let go and sit up, I pushed away from him and began lifting and dropping down on his hot pole. God he was hard.

I never thought it could feel this good. I began taking long slow strokes and sometimes actually lifting completely off him. I reached behind my ass and kept my hand on his balls and each time he'd pulled out, I'd quickly get him back in. I discovered three things that night.

First. I loved the feeling when he pulled out and thrust back in. A sort of stretching feeling that would tug at my clit. Second I found that I could cum by being just fucked and I didn't need to play with my clit. And last... When he comes, his balls seem to pull tight up against his crotch. It was a dead giveaway that he was going to explode.

Later I had to assure him that it was perfectly safe. I was protected. That evening led to more adventurous things. We began watching porn videos together and although he never suggested anything different, I sure did. I wanted to try everything and he never said no.

During my time of the month. We would fuck in the shower with me leaning against the wall and the warm water flowing over our heaving bodies. Or I would kneel on the bed or over the kitchen counter and he would fuck my ass.

At other times we would try different positions, or sometimes it was a contest to see how many times we could cum. There I had him at a disadvantage.

When he got me really hot, I could almost always finish nine or ten times before becoming too numb to go on. His limit was three times but he was getting easier to get off each night.

Sometimes I'd kneel on the bed and watch him drive his shaft deep into me. Listening to the thwack, thwack thwacking sound as his thighs slapped against my ass. There I had him at a disadvantage. When he got me really hot, I could almost always finish six or seven times before becoming too exhausted to go on. His limit was three times but he was getting easier to make finish each night.

Even when he had finished a couple of times he could still keep it up and those were the times that I would get on top. In his room I would face that big mirror like mom did and watch his big cock moving in and out of my pussy and I'd go wild. But best of all was when I was on my back, watching his face as he got ready to cum. Sometimes even holding my boobs tight around his cock as he slid back and forth between them. Then I'd push my chin down to my chest and make him finish in my mouth. As I continued to tell her what had happened, Brittany suddenly threw her legs wide and cried out. "Ohmygod, Ohmygod, I'm cumming. Yes, oh yessssss it's a strong one Tiff. My god, sis, hold me! I'm so fucking hot I can't stop it. Yeah oh yeah it's so fucking good."

Later that night we slept together and it was the first time I made love with a woman, my sister.

The next morning we lay there, in my bed and she turned to me and asked: Do you think Dad would fuck me? I mean it's still in the family and all. Could you ask him?"

She was my sister and because of that I almost had to ask, but I never liked competition very much. So we discussed it very discreetly over breakfast that morning and things were settled.

During our next Ahem, family interlude, I would bring up the possibility of inviting Brittany into our little arrangement and making it a more interesting passtime, while Brittany searched for an older more experienced man of her own.

Daddy reluctantly agreed, with several provisos. And so it was that Daddy would take care of both of us and we would take care of him..........

Next a ménage a trios. Part II.

12