All Comments on 'Daddy Does Daphne'

by Amsterdick

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
this is getting interesting

I was just getting into , I was hoping tyhe brother would come out of the closet and take her anal virginity. keep up the good work and hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Mmmm

Mmm, I can't wait to read about Daphne getting her Daddy's thick dick up her tight little asshole. More, please!

lappersbabylappersbabyabout 19 years ago
Mmmm

Mmm, I can't wait to read about Daphne getting her Daddy's thick dick up her tight little asshole. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Doesn't Eat Pussy?!!

Any man who doesn't eat pussy doesn't deserve to get his dick sucked.

cdwriter_08cdwriter_08over 15 years ago
waiting for the anal

fat cock having diffculties entering a tight ass

AphroditesLoveAphroditesLoveover 14 years ago
H-O-T-T!!!

I WANT MORE OF THE JUCIY TALES OF DADDY AND DAPHNE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

The loser, no pussy eating, raping dad shoving his dry dick in her dry pussy and hurting his baby girl!?! That fucker got the wife he deserves, except she should only bother to fuck him every few months, lol!

After the first two times of daddy dry raping her, she should have peddled her bike down to the local gay bar and found herself a couple of big, bulky, muscled, 6'6" boy-friends that would be willing to come over to her place, hide in her closet and do her a solid favor later when daddy slunk his loser ass into her room! As soon as daddy got naked our hard dicked heros would pop out of the closet, masks in place, one of them pinning daddy face down on the bed while the other slapped a piece of duct tape over his mouth with a slit cut in it so he can breath, but not make too much noise. Then while the boys took freebie turns on his virgin ass for the next hour, baby girl could be explaining to her once sweet dad how things were going to be from now on so that he becomes a good daddy again and stays that way!

A Good daddy asks first. A good daddy understands what No means. A good daddy ALWAYS licks pussy First!

A bad daddy gets a visit from Four special friends next time, instead of just two! ...and femember, my special friends always check up on me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous