Daddy Don't Ch. 02

Story Info
Daddy finds someone new.
2.9k words
4.24
204.1k
62

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What you are about to read has not happened in my life or anyone that I know. Please keep in mind that all characters are of legal age. I believe the main character's age is mentioned in the first one. If not then I want it known that she is meant to be 19. Daddy is in his late thirties and Brawn is in his early twenties. This is the second half of Daddy Don't. It might make more sense if you read the first one before the second one, but to each his/her own. Enjoy.

*

Daddy didn't find out about Brawn and I. Not right away at least. I was in Brawn's room when I saw the red light flashing. I was in there because Daddy wasn't home and Brawn wanted to fuck me. On occasion he would bring a friend, Josh, but he wasn't allowed to touch. I saw the light flashing from under dirty clothes. Curious, I went over to investigate. My lips curl into a grin when I see that it's a hidden camera. I realize Daddy knows, and he watches. That's so naughty of him. Placing the camera back where I found it, I hear the door open and close downstairs. "Sis, where are you?"

"Up here." Brawn smiles as he opens the door and sees me. He's so sexy. "Well come here Sissy." He holds his arms out to me.

Long ago I've accepted what I am. Daddy and Brawn's sex slave. Since then I've been on the pill. I go into his arms meeting his lips for the kiss, moaning into his mouth as he picks me up to pin me against the wall. After I learned to accept myself, I've remained naked. Except when people come to the house and when I go out with Brawn or Daddy. I wrap my legs around Brawn's waist. I unbutton his shirt as he kisses my neck, clutching his head and moaning loudly as he bites my neck. He knows I love it. He pulls away slowly and sets me down. His lips hover close to mine, "Tell me what you want Sissy."

I move to kiss him, but he evades me. "Tell me what you want."

Grabbing his pants, I undo them. "I want your cock in my pussy. I want to ride your cock until you can't stand it. You'll flip me over and fuck my pussy. Making me forget everyone I've been with."

Brawn watches as I strip him naked. "Better not have been anyone else."

"There hasn't been, but the way I've been neglected there might be."

Brawn smiles, but growls as he tosses me onto the bed. I spread my legs in an invitation, and he takes it. His mouth, tongue, and lips tease my pussy. I go wild remembering the camera under his clothes recording everything we do. His tongue flicks at my clit slowly while his fingers slide in and out of my pussy even slower. No matter how I beg Brawn to go faster he keeps the same slow pace. He knows I love to be fucked hard and fast. This is his way of showing me its not always what I want. He holds me down as my hips jerk around on his face. "Brawn, please fuck me faster."

His pace doesn't change. Slowly tonguing and sucking my clit; his fingers twisting in and out. My orgasm grows slowly. My tits become more sensitive, my thighs begin to shake, the cool tingling sensation starts in my toes. My fingers clutch Brawn closer, fingernails digging into his scalp gripping his hair like reins. That's when his pace changes. His fingers twist in and out furiously. His tongue flicks my clit faster. His mouth sucks harder. My climax slams into me. My moans grow into screams as my pussy clutches Brawn's fingers. He stops when my body slowly stops jerking and quivering. He sticks his tongue out to my lips. I suck his tongue into my mouth as he slides his cock up and down my pussy. "Mmmm, Sissy wants my cock." His cock slides into my pussy. We groan at the same time. I love the feeling of a hard hot cock sliding into me. "Brawn, I want to ride you, remember?"

He smiles and rolls over onto his back. "Fuck me then."

I want Daddy to have a good show.

Resting my hands on his shoulders I look at Brawn. When I don't move he looks confused. "Did you know that Daddy watches us? He has a camera hidden in your dirty clothes." I slide slowly up Brawn's cock. He moans as I slam myself back down. "Daddy watches us fuck. Did you know that?"

He grabs my hips as I rock them back and forth. Rocking forward and backward, fingernails digging in his chest.

"Dad's not watching. Dad has no idea I'm still fucking you." He groans as my pussy clenches him, "I'm taping it. I like to show my friends what a hot piece of ass you are."

I slide up and slam down, both of us moaning. "Daddy doesn't know?"

Brawn flips me over onto my back. "No, Daddy doesn't know."

He goes crazy fucking me. Thrusting in and out, pounding me savagely. I moan loudly, urge him to go deeper. He lifts my legs up onto his shoulders. I love it when he fucks me like this; he drives so deep it makes me think his cock will come out of my mouth. But just as he starts we hear the garage door open. Brawn pulls out and away from me. "Go to Dad's bathroom and get in the shower."

Used to orders by now, I run to Daddy's bathroom. I hear the door open as I turn on the water. I wash my hair and start to wash my body, when Daddy comes in. "Baby doll, what are you doing?"

"Taking a shower, Daddy."

He slides the door open and looks me up and down, "So it seems. I need one, too." He strips naked and joins me. He hugs my back, rubbing his cock on my ass cheeks. "What've you been doing all day while I've been at work?"

I sigh as his fingers twist my nipple. "Nothing Daddy. I cleaned the house, watched television, and now I'm washing."

"You're lying. I can feel your pulse racing." Daddy has his hand around my throat, his finger on the vein there. "Tell me what you've really been doing, Baby doll."

I rub my backside against him. "I've been thinking about Daddy fucking me with his monster cock." I can feel his cock beginning to harden. His fingers pinch my nipples again. "I saw you. I know what you've been doing."

I turn around to play with his hardening cock. "Saw me do what, Daddy?"

"You fuck Brawn when you think I'm not watching. One of his 'friends' that he shows on the Internet is me, along with a few others. The cam records then it sends the feed to our emails. Brawn doesn't know I'm one of his 'friends'." Daddy thrusts his hips forward so my fingers wrap around him.

"That's very naughty of you, Daddy. Do you like watching us fuck?"

"You know I do, Baby doll. Brawn doesn't make you feel as good as I do, though. Knowing I can please you better makes me enjoy watching him struggle with you." I moan as Daddy pinches my pussy lips together, "Fuck me Daddy."

I'm slightly surprised with what happens next. Daddy lays me on his bed. He hardly ever fucks me on his bed. By not fucking me in his bed, he tells me I'm not good enough for it. When we do fuck on his bed he takes his time. His hands grip my hips as he pulls them to the end of his bed. He slides his cock up and down my pussy, teasing me. "I want to show you something first." He walks over to his computer and hits a key. The screen comes alive as he pats his legs. I go to him and straddle his legs, making sure his cock slides in my pussy. Daddy groans as he feels the inside of my pussy with his cock, but he stops further movement. "Daddy I want you to fuck me."

Daddy covers my lips with his hand, "I know. I want you to watch this first." He pulls up a video player and presses play. A video of Brawn and I fucking fills the screen. I squirm on his lap, trying to slide up and down his cock. "Daddy..."

"Shh, Baby doll. Watch."

He rubs my clit slowly while he watches the screen. On the screen Brawn is eating my pussy. My voice urges him on as he tongue fucks my hole. I jump as Daddy slides a finger in to join his cock. Stretching my pussy a little more. "I love this one, Baby doll. Want to know why?"

"Why?"

"Because it makes me want to fuck you hard."

That was all the warning I got. Daddy pulled his finger out, picked me up, and threw me onto the bed. "You're such a slut for Daddy, Baby doll."

Licking my lips I spread my legs for him. His gaze scorches my pussy. Daddy climbs on the bed, between my legs. His fingers separate my lips; he leans down and takes a deep breath. "Mmm, Baby doll, I can tell. I know what you were doing." His finger slides into me. He isn't going as fast and hard like usual. He wants to tease me. His finger moving in and out slowly. Flicking my clit with his tongue. I clench the sheets in my fists and jerk my hips. "Fuck me Daddy."

He continues slowly. Slowly twisting his fingers in and out. Slowly licking my clit. It's different when Daddy eats my pussy, he makes me feel good when he goes slow or fast. Brawn is easy to bend to my will. I know sooner or later my begging is going to make him do what I want. Daddy doesn't listen to my begging; he doesn't care how hard I beg. Daddy gets what Daddy wants. My thighs tighten, breathing becomes shallow, my pussy clenches around Daddy's finger. Daddy moans into my pussy as he eats out my cum. I moan loudly, making sure Brawn hears me.

Daddy leaves my quivering body on his bed. I watch as he goes back to the bathroom and turns on the shower water. I lay confused. I'm still lying there as he comes out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and another rubbing his hair. "Get dressed, Baby doll, we have company coming."

I do as Daddy says. Going to my room I'm still confused. Daddy didn't fuck me. I go through my closet and sigh at all the clothes. So many, but I hardly wear them. I pick the newest shirt and pants, along with a thong to match the shirt. The shirt is an emerald green tank top with a bra built into it. Pants are black with a glitter design on each back pocket. Shortly after I sit down on the couch, the doorbell rings. Daddy yells for someone to get it. I'm closer so it's me.

On the other side of the door is a young, beautiful woman. She couldn't have been older than 25. She smiles at me as I let her in. Daddy comes down the stairs looking sexy as ever. His hair slightly spiky, wearing a white, loose, long sleeved shirt, and blue jeans. For a man in his late 30's he is a fine man. Daddy introduces her to me. "Baby doll, this is Shelly. Shelly this is my daughter. My son is upstairs." He tells her "Why don't you go get him, Baby?"

I go to get him, although I don't really want to. I knock on Brawn's door and he answers the door naked. "Daddy wants us downstairs to meet some chick." He tells me to wait for him while he finds a shirt, and then changes his mind. He turns to me smiling. "I won't go anywhere till I get my rocks off." I smile back, while shutting the door behind me. He strips off my pants and thong in record time. He slams me up against the door and wraps my legs around his waist as his cock slides into my pussy. I open my mouth to moan, but Brawn wraps his hand around my throat. "You moan and she will know what a sick family we are. Be quiet or I stop fucking you." I bite my bottom lip as his cock rams in and out of my pussy. It feels so good how can I not make a sound?

He starts to sweat from the speed he is fucking my pussy. I make little moaning noises, which seems to turn him on even more. He slows down as his orgasm happens. I don't care if I don't cum; I just want to feel his cock spurting it's cum all over my insides. He starts to groan loudly without realizing how loud he is getting. Grabbing his head I mash my lips against his, taking his pleasure into my body. We relax for a minute. Getting dressed and looking relaxed as we walk down the stairs together.

Apparently Daddy had the same idea Brawn and I had. Daddy's hand is in Shelly's pants as he presses her against the wall while kissing her neck. Her eyes are closed, her hands wrapped around his biceps. I know how she feels. I know what he is doing to her. Brawn coughs loudly, covering his mocking laughter. Shelly gasps and pushes at Daddy. "Well, this is a good welcome isn't it Dad?" Daddy scowls at Brawn. Brawn wraps his arm around my hips, pulling me closer into his side. I kiss his cheek. Daddy turns to Shelly, who is rearranging her clothes, "There is a bathroom upstairs, second door on your right." She rushes upstairs and we hear a door slam. Daddy turns to Brawn, "Leave her alone. She's a respectable woman, I got carried away."

Brawn smiles and laughs. "Sure she is, that's why she was ready to fuck you right here in front of the children."

"Don't give me that shit, Brawn. You are no more a child than your sister is."

Brawn turns to me and kisses my lips. "That is one thing you're right about. Sissy is no longer a little girl." Brawn releases me from his hold and walks to the kitchen for a beer. Daddy motions for me to come to him. I smile as I walk by. I don't want him touching me with her fluids still on him. I sit on the couch and turn on the TV. "Baby, you're not making Daddy happy. Come here." I ignore him as I flip through the channels. I'm sure that I will be punished later, but for now this small victory is sweet. He can't punish me in front of his "friend". Shelly comes down the stairs as I hear Daddy taking a deep breath about to yell at me. Her voice is as nice as she looks, "I think we should go Sean. The movie will start soon."

Daddy shakes his head, "We will talk later, Baby."

The door slams as he and Shelly leave.

Brawn extends his arms over his head and stretches. "Ugh. How does it feel to be replaced?"

Flipping channels I lay on the couch, leg over the back, other foot planted on the floor. "I don't know what you mean."

"You know exactly what I mean," he says as he takes a drink of his beer. I hear him drink it from where I'm sitting. He is loud at everything he does. "Being replaced by Shelly. She is hot. I can tell a good fuck when I see it. She is a good fuck in high heels. Could you see it? 'Daddy' fucking her with the hard on he didn't let you have." I stand up and take off my clothes. My fingertips rub my belly as I look at Brawn. His hand tightens around the beer can. "Daddy can do what he wants. He made that clear a long time ago. Not only that, I don't think Shelly was that attractive. I've had a prettier woman than her." Brawn sits down on the couch and I straddle his thighs. His throat convulses while I kiss and lick on his ear. "You've had sex with another chick?"

"Why does that surprise you? Both of you taught me to be submissive."

He smiles as his hands cup my ass. "I want to see you do her. Call her tell her to come over. Take her up to your room, and I'll be in the closet."

"You want to watch me do my girlfriend?"

His hand smacks my ass hard making my back arch, pushing my boobs into his face. "Yes, Sissy, I want to see you lick her pussy as she comes all over your delicious lips." He bites my nipples, and then kisses my lips, running his tongue in and out like his tongue is fucking my mouth.

Sliding off his lap, I head for the phone. He smiles at me as I dial the number. She sounds pleased to hear from me when I invite her over. I sit on Brawn's lap as I end the conversation, "Great, Tara, I'll see you soon."

I kiss Brawn's lips while tossing the phone on the couch. "She said she could be here as soon as five minutes."

He smiles at me. "Damn. Looks like we have a full night ahead of us. Don't we, Sissy?"