All Comments on 'Daddy Don't Ch. 02'

by desired_tempest

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I like it!

This chapter is much better than the first one. A lot more detail and depth. I really want to find out what kind of nastiness Brawn and his sister get into with her girlfriend and what's Sissy punishment for defying her father and how his new lover fits in the mix. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Want more

Much better than the first one with the extra detail. Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow

very cool this storyline needs to be continued...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
MORE

i think u should do like another chaprter plz!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Really liked it

but near the end it got hard to tell who was saying/doing what. other than that, GREAT!. continue the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
too mean to her

they need to treat the girl better and take her off the pill. its more exciting if she might get pregnant, and also if shes treated better and loved. i dont like them treating her badly. shes really good to them both. they should caress her and make her feel safe not scared.

Squgy2Squgy2almost 14 years ago

please please tell me u have a part 3 for this story?

i really like it alot

avasogentlyavasogentlyover 13 years ago
What a Major Improvement from the First Chapter! YES!

I loved Chapter 2, and I echo what the first commenter remarked: Please write Chapter 3.

I forgot to mention, when commenting on the first chapter, that I love that the brother's name is Brawn.

Also, the warning in your intro to Chapter 2 had me splitting my side, where you start off sounding like the narrator at the beginning of "Law & Order" and end by chuckling youthfully.

Please do give us more of "Daddy Don't."

mdtigermdtigerover 13 years ago

that was pretty hot! I cant wait to read what happens especially the family feud over who fucks who....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT

PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER!! <3

beckybelievebeckybelieveover 9 years ago
more!

I love this! More please!

desired_tempestdesired_tempestabout 9 years agoAuthor
Stuck...

To be honest after I submitted and all that I thought, "Fuck. I haven't had a three sum with a man and woman. I don't know how to continue."

After it being so many many years I have gained more sexual experiences.

I'll have it be known I did try, but got stuck and it sounded lame.

I will try again after I brush up on my characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous