All Comments on 'Daddy, I Need Your Help'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
loved it

OMG!!!! This story was so hot it made me wet. I can't wait to read your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Glad to see a new story...

You are one of my favorite authors, and I was very happy to see a new story from you. I really enjoyed the story. I am a little surprised there wasn't more sex, seeing as these two were so full of pent up passion for each other, but it allows the reader to use their imagination. Good story as always

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Has me hard as heck; thank you

I have only recently found your stories and have bookmarked your story list so that I may return as often as possible.

Your story had me wishing I had a daughter like her that I could please as much as the daddy in this story. I ook forward to the continuation of this saga or more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
There are a few

There are a few authors who have been around this site for some time,and are known to write really erotic stories.You are one of them,and I hope that you go back to the delivery rate of a few years ago.I seem to recall your mother/son were as far as I was concerned Classics.Enough of my ramblings ,this is an excellent story,as were the two before it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WoW

You are my absolute favorite writer on this site. I've read others, but none of them compare to your work. I've even written two of my own and they even don't make me as wet as your stories can. PLEASE continue to write. We will all read. Hell, my face lite up when I saw you posted a new story. LoL Thanks for writing!

My name is 'SexiBiLexi' but I forgot my username and password. LoL

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You Can Do It

And so can you,I love your stories,especially mom having fun with son such as Helping Out Mom,ALL your stories are very erotic without resorting to lurid filth,I hope to read more from you on a more regular basis,so do lots of others of both sexes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

I liked the build up, the teasing, the ending, it all worked. It is a great story.

GizmorGizmorover 13 years ago
DADDY

That did it! Is she going to stop having sex because of the baby? Or is she going to find another cock? A few more chapters will have straighten these questions out!! Fine job. Thanks.

themovingfingerwritesthemovingfingerwritesover 12 years ago
what is not to understand

".........she knew that nothing would ever equal this day.

Well, she thought that, until nine months later when her baby was born."

so the first time she made love to her daddy was amazing but having his child was just the ultimate day, how hard is that to understand?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I loved the way everything progressed . Wonderful loving story.

If one could find this true love . It was awesome .

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Simple and sweet .

One hell of a awesome story .

Really thought out and and written.

Loved it Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous