Daddy, I Need Your Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers

"I'm ready," he replied as he watched her tiny panties drop to the floor and she slowly turned; spread her legs and motion for him to lie on her.

He looked down, she was completely shaved and she had one last surprise for him. The beautiful golden ring in her pussy took his breath and Max knew the next time they made love; his tongue would definitely be playing with it.

He slowly reached down between her legs, flicked the tiny ring and he watched Annie jump and moan. "You're just full of sweet surprises tonight," he said toying with the small ring, watching her squirming as tiny whimpers of need escaped her mouth.

"You better get busy down there before I...do it...myself!" she said with need, watching him playing with 'his' new toy. "I'm so glad you like it. When I had it done...I was thinking of you." Annie smiled as her sexy Daddy toyed with the ring.

He looked to her face and smiled. "You were?"

"Yeah, I knew that you'd like it, because I used to see you checking out my friend, Maggie all the time."

He just laughed and replied. "Don't get mad at me, but I did a little more than just check her out." Max said thinking about Annie's friend and all of her many body piercings.

She just looked at him and laughed. "I know, she told me all about."

"That little shit! I told her not to tell you."

"I told her to fuck you and after she did." Annie said as she sat up to hug and play with her Daddy's big, hard cock. "I wanted all of the juicy details."

"You nasty little pervert!" he said with a laugh as he toyed with her nipple rings, gently pulling and twisting each one with love and tenderness.

"That's right! Now I can brag to her about moving in with you and fucking you," she smiled as he carefully played with her rings. It sent such wonderful feelings sweeping through her body, it was hard to breathe.

"You're a nasty, little girl!" he growled, grabbed her hair, jerked her mouth to his, kissing her deep as he gently pushed her back on the bed. "I'm going to fuck you to death!" he growled into her mouth as they kissed like two crazy people.

"It's all for you," she moaned as he pushed her back, kissing her so deep and Annie felt his hard cock, knocking at her door. "Yes...fuck me, Daddy! Fuck...me! Fuck...me!" Annie moaned into his mouth, feeling his swollen head against her wetness. She took a deep breath, grabbed his neck and it happened.

"Daddy!" Annie screamed as his mass eased deep into her burning desire. It was as if someone was ramming the fat end of a baseball bat up her tiny pussy hole. It hurt like hell, but it was her Daddy's cock and there was no stopping it.

"My Daddy! Oh my wonderful, awesome Daddy!" Annie cried out, as he filled her body with the same beautiful cock that made her long ago.

He gently pushed forward, her tiny pussy tried to keep him out, but it was a loosing battle. Max wasn't going to be denied Annie. He had waited so long for this day and he had just about given up all hope, until today.

Her insides grabbed him and squeezed. It was just like a loving hug, to welcome him inside. "Oh God! My baby girl! My sweet, baby girl!" he moaned as he rested on her, enjoying her tiny pussy as it spasmed around his cock. "I love you so much and I'm never letting you out of my sight again!" he said as he kissed every inch of her beautiful face.

"I'm never leaving your side. I'm yours until the day I die." Annie smiled as he kissed her and she knew that nothing would ever equal this day.

Well, she thought that, until nine months later when her baby was born.

*

Did you like it? Please vote and if you get a chance, go read my last two stories I posted. The votes suck.

thanks you guys.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers