All Comments on 'Daddy Issues Ch. 02'

by Ananius

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PikerwulfPikerwulfabout 10 years ago
MEOW!

Oh very hot! Please continue.

bluesky496bluesky496about 10 years ago

wow i love this , cant wait to read another chapter , i love to be daddy s slut .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very Hot and Erotica

How many of us wanted to be the boy toy for the older man? Exciting descriptions.

You may like the story "Giving Is Receiving: A Bottom's Story." It's about an older man seeking someone with whom he can give and receive sexual pleasure. He fantazies about pleasing a caring man. He wants to wear lingieire and is caught touching panties in a dept. store by a younger, taller, handsome man's man who makes him an offer.

Next Ch. please.

allbottomallbottomalmost 9 years ago

I've craved daddy cock since 11

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love my daddys cock

I love going round to my daddys house, always less then 2 minutes and i am naked in his lounge room, then im on my knees sucking his cock, then he takes me to the bedroom and after some more sucking and kissing, he has me bent over with his cock fucking my ass as i scream, fuck me harder daddy, fuck my ass as hard as you can, and he does, we need a 3rd guy so i can suck his cock to keep me quiet, would be so great having 2 daddys take turns fucking my ass, i will be their slut, but currently i am my daddys slut.

joeywhorejoeywhoreabout 5 years ago

This is fucking hot I need more I want to know what else he does for his daddy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
shower sex

My daddy was also named Richard. I would go to his country house and the door would be opened I could hear the shower running so I knew where he was. I would undress as I walked down the hall leaving my clothes where they fell. He would take me into the shower and get me wet and then would stand behind me and lather me up. His hands ran all over my body and int all my most sensitive places. He probed me deeply with his fingers while he stroked my throbbing cock. These showers seemed to last for hours. Just when I thought I would cum he would move his hands to another part of my body. Finally, he would turn of the water and towel me dry. He would wrap me in the towel and kiss me tenderly and tell me how sexy I was. Taking me by the hand, he would lead me into the bedroom where there would be butt plugs, dildos vibrators and lube on display on the dresser and silk ties laid out on the bed to bind me with He would tie a ladies silk scarf over my eyes and lead me to the bed. He was in charge of my body and I would be his to do with as he pleased.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous