All Comments on 'Daddy’s Little Virgin Ch. 01'

by BethB

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh, hell yes!

Every girl wants her daddy to be her first man, trust me on that. I wish I could have had the nerve to ask my father.

barepussloverbarepussloverover 14 years ago
Fantastic!!

Great storyline, waiting for additional chapters for this one!! Hot and bothered - need relief!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh my god !

I rate that a 2 finger story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Similar to my experience

Except my father was the Doctor, so it was just the two of us in the exam room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent.

Excellent story. I can't wait to read the remaining chapters to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More, Please

I was so wrapped up in the story my mouth literally fell open when it ended! I wasn't expecting it to end - at least, not yet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
QUIT YOUR DAY JOB

GREAT WORK, QUIT YOUR DAY JOB SO YOU CAN SPEND MORE TIME WRITING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MORE PLEASE.....

WOW! Cant wait for the next chapter - am very glad I'm sitting on a towel cos I'm soaked!! Hurry-up with the next chapter please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I agree with Anon

I fully agree with Anon................................... GREAT WORK, QUIT YOUR DAY JOB SO YOU CAN SPEND MORE TIME WRITING,,..lol. It better not take too long for you to write some more chapters..Your Audience awaits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Erotic, powerful and incredibly naughty.

This story is sublime. I really can't wait to read more.

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 14 years ago
Wonderful story

and so exciting. I was so sad when it ended so quickly. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

Didn't even make it to the end. Fantastic!

dreamer20077dreamer20077over 14 years ago
WWWWOOOOOOWWWWW

WOW VERY FUCKING HOT I HOPE THESE CHAPTERS NEVER END, FANTASTIC STORY AND WRITTEN EXTREMELY WELL..

DREAMER20077@YAHOO.COM

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Excellent build, I think you are a well paced writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well written.

I imagined being her father and how exciting it would be a participant.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 12 years ago
Loved your story

Loved your story Beth, sorry I only gave you 4 stars, but that was only because you didn't finish the story, it was so hot and even got this old man hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Need to have the next chapter after chaoter 2! Im addicted to this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please!!!

I want to read the next chapters I am so addicted

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This could not be any hotter

I am so wet reading this, you are an amazing writer!!

aySolitude1964aySolitude1964about 6 years ago
Love

Lovely...Excellent build, I think you are a gifted writer.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414over 2 years ago

Terrific little story for a Panty Fetishist! It was nice that you were able to get Carly's little yellow panties into Dr. bob's pocket for his later enjoyment, and to let him know that his daughter knew about his petty fetish, and supported it! Now Dr. Bob should have an easier, care-free time with his own daughter's panties, and perhaps be able to supplement her suppy with some from Victoria' Secret! Looking forward to Ch.2, and Thanx for the Read!

Djmac1031Djmac1031over 2 years ago

Awesome sexy and fun. Loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous