Daddy's Business Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning back to me, Shea began undressing me, opening my shirt, her hands flattening on my chest, running her fingers through my hair, feeling my pecs. She leaned to me, kissing me on the chest, moving to suck my man nipple into her mouth, holding it with her teeth. Her tongue danced on the hardening nipple. Her hands pushed the shirt off my arms, wrapping around my waist. Sliding them to the front, she fumbled with my belt, opening it quickly. Sandy assisted her now, unbuttoning my pants, pushing them off my hips, bending to pull my briefs down my legs as well. I kicked them off. Naked, we three stood, the ladies snuggled up against my body, our hands feeling each body, caressing. All the while, the shower poured water into the empty stall.

I pushed them toward the shower. Separating, we each stepped into the shower stall. With three of us in, the shower seemed fairly small. Not much, other than a sexy washing, would get done in the shower. Sandy grabbed the shampoo, poured a small handful, then began to wash Shea's hair. Shea turned, facing away from us, her body arching, leaning her head back, her hair hanging down her back. Not long, it almost reached to her shoulder blades. Light brown, blonde streaks, her hair was quickly cleaned and rinsed. During this process, I had done the same to Sandy.

Now, hair washed, they both turned to me. "Wash his hair Sandy," whispered Shea. "I want to wash his," her voice trailed.

"Wash his cock and balls Shea," commanded Sandy. I stood, waiting. Her small hands grabbed the soap, flattened on my stomach, and began to slide down. My cock, chubbed firmly, jumped up, bouncing off her forearm. Her fingers wrapped around the shaft, tugging upwards, pointing the eye directly toward her. She groaned. "Make it grow Shea," Sandy continued. "Stroke it, massage his balls," she instructed. I arched to her, pushing my cock toward her body, it's head poking at her. Her hand slid down my shaft, wrapping around my balls. She played, rolling my balls in her hand.

"A monstrous cock," Shea was jabbering. "It's huge," she continued. She continued to wash me as my cock swelled to full size. Sandy stepped out of the shower, grabbed towels, and began drying.

"Come on, out of the shower," instructed Sandy. As Shea turned, I gave her a swat on the ass. She hesitated, turned, and gave me a wink. Sandy observed this. "Ok you two, let's go," she said laughing. "Save that play for the hottub!"

We quickly headed to the hottub. Stepping in, I sank to the bottom, sitting in one of the chairs. The ladies slid into the tub, opposite of me. Not huge, the tub easily would seat 6-people, so ample room was available. The hour was getting to us. We each lay back in the tub, resting our heads on the side. We rested for several minutes. Opening my eyes, I found Sandy standing, her body draped against Shea. Standing on one leg, she lifted the other up, placing her mound directly in Shea's face. Shea had wrapped her hands around her hips, her hands clamped flat on her backside, her fingers digging into her flesh slightly. She was pulling Sandy forward. I could not see much from my vantage point, but Sandy's head was thrown back, her hips rocked forward and backward slightly. Her arms hung down her side, her hands in front of her body. I assumed that she was pulling Shea's face into her pussy, riding her mouth hard. I moved to the edge, easily lifted myself out of the tub, and sauntered around to the other side. I wanted to watch. As I approached, Sandy turned her face to me, a grin plastered on her face.

"God Rand, she is eating my pussy," she grunted. Looking down, I saw Shea, the bridge of her nose visible, the rest of her face from there down, was covered by Sandy's engorged lips. Sliding up, Shea's lips wrapped around Sandy's clit, sucking it into her mouth. Sandy's body jumped as Shea thrashed her head back and forth, tugging, pulling on Sandy's clit. I moved to stand in front of Sandy. I kneeled, arching my body forward, sticking my cock in Sandy's direction.

"Baby, suck me," I asked. Sandy leaned, sucked the head in quickly, and drove her face down my shaft. I reached to her, pulling her head forward gently. I humped my hips, face fucking my baby. "Good honey," I whispered.

Sandy pulled off, her body rigid, her head thrown back, her hips arched forward. "Oh shit," exploded from her mouth as her body wracked with orgasm. Driving her head forward, her chin tight against her chest, her hips thrust against Shea's mouth. Shea attacked her clit with a lustful vengeance. Sandy humped her face hard, coating Shea's face with her juices. A minute passed, two maybe. Sandy pushed back from Shea, her hands on Shea's shoulders. Sandy needed to get her breath. "My turn Shea," she stated. She lifted Shea up, placing her ass on the edge of the tub. Kneeling in the water, Sandy parted Shea's legs, leaned forward, her hands, fingers parting the labia, exposing her pink, engorged clit. She leaned, quickly devouring the engorged clit. Shea's hips convulsed, flexing, lifting up to meet Sandy's sucking. Sandy slid her hand along Shea's thigh, finding her slit. Parting the lips, Sandy jammed two fingers into Shea's cunt. A loud grunt filled the room. Sandy pounded her fingers in and out of her cunt, hard and fast. Her lips did not release her hold on the engorged clit. Her teeth held firmly, her tongue mashing the clit firmly against the inside of her mouth, mashing it hard against her teeth. Shea humped against the sexual assault, her body responding rapidly to the intensity. Her body moved quickly toward orgasm.

Shea lay back on the tile. She reached to me. I straddled her head, offering my cock to her open mouth. As the head penetrated her lips, I pushed forward hard. I wanted to stuff my cock deep into her face, fill her throat, and cum deep in her body. I thrust in and out quickly. She absorbed each thrust, allowing more to slide into her mouth and throat. Sandy watched me, her face attached to Shea's clit. With each thrust down Shea's throat, Sandy would jam her fingers deep into Shea's cunt. We ravaged this shared body. I hammered her face, thrusting, pulling back, and thrusting again driving my cock deep. Meanwhile, Sandy pounded her crotch flesh, her mouth thrashing back on forth on the engorged clit, her fingers thrusting in and out of the wet hole.

Shea arched hard, tilting her hips to Sandy's mouth. She groaned deeply, vibrating my cock. Her body went rigid, lifting up off the deck to Sandy's mouth. Suddenly, she flopped down, her body convulsing involuntarily. She reached to pull my cock deeper into her mouth. Sandy played softly, drinking her juices as they flooded through her orgasm. Sandy groaned loudly, her lapping at Shea loud, filling my senses. My balls expanded, filling with Daddy juice. I drove my cock deep, holding firm against her mouth. My balls exploded, filling my shaft, spitting deep into her throat. Spurt after spurt jettisoned into her, each spurt swallowed without hesitation. She pulled my ass hard, driving each spurt deeper. After several spurts, I dribbled small, yet potent drips, sucked clean by Shea.

Sandy continued her gentle assault on Shea's clit. As I finished filling her face and throat, Shea's hips arched again, lifting slowly, firmly higher, reaching to capture Sandy's tongue, halted, and exploded in a second orgasm. Her hips bucked wildly now, up, down, little humps, hard thrusts, and then settled, lying flat on the tile. She reached to push Sandy away. Sandy held firm, stretching her clit from her body. Teasing, she pushed back down, sucked hard, made Shea gasp as she pushed Sandy away hard. I could almost see the clit snap as it pulled from Sandy's mouth. I pulled out of Shea's mouth, my cock hanging, dangling over her mouth. Her tongue washed over my meat slowly. Her eyes closed, she was beautiful.

Sandy stepped out of the tub, grabbed a towel, and headed out the door. "Bedtime,' she shouted as she existed. I reached, tweaked a brown, firm nipple standing up from Shea's firm tits. I stood, stretching, reaching for the ceiling. I moved to Shea's side, grabbing her hands, lifting her as she moved to stand. I grabbed a towel, threw it to Shea, grabbed a second one, and headed out the door.

"You coming," I asked?

"Absofuckinglutely," Shea growled. "We have only started!"

My little brain swelled, chubbing my cock slightly. I needed sleep!

12