Daddy's Darlin' Ch. 06

Story Info
Sarah's first day at her new school is a long one.
2.4k words
4.33
446.6k
80

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FuckDoll
FuckDoll
429 Followers

Still in the doctor’s examining room, the headmaster unfastened the straps from my wrists and ankles. As my feet touched the floor my legs began to shake and I felt almost as if I would pass out. My head was spinning and I was quite tired. Mr. Wherley instructed me to get dressed, and said that we would be going back to his office. I slowly slipped on my skirt, and blouse, and as I did, the doctor chimed in.

“Just one more thing Miss Addams, will you please bend over the table?” I bent over and the doctor stepped behind me and pulled up the back of my skirt. A second later I felt a sharp pinch on my ass and realized I had been given a shot. The doctor then rubbed my ass a bit where the needle went in, and said that was all.

As Mr. Wherley led us out the door he explained that the shot was a form of birth control, and that I would not menstruate for a period of three months. We stepped back into his office and daddy sat down in the chair he had been sitting in before. I noticed there was what seemed to be another chair in the room, but it was covered by a sheet. The headmaster walked over to this chair and pulled the sheet off. My jaw dropped. It was a regular chair alright, only it had been fitted with what looked like two dildos. There was a larger one in front, and about an inch or so behind that there was a smaller dildo.

Mr. Wherley looked towards me and said, “Have a seat.” I walked over to the chair hesitantly, and looked at both daddy and the headmaster. I slowly lowered my already aching pussy and ass down on the dildos. When my ass touched the seat of the chair I felt completely stuffed. Both men studied my face for my reactions, and then the headmaster smiled.

“How do you like the chair, Sarah?”

“It’s a little uncomfortable, Sir.”

“Yes, I imagine it would be. We call that chair ‘the poker’ and that is something you are going to have to get used to. At the Summerland Academy, anytime you are sitting it will be in a poker. There will be no exceptions. When you are eating, you will sit on a poker. If you are in a class, you will be sitting on a poker. Do you understand?”

“Yes, headmaster,” I said quietly.

Daddy seemed quite pleased at this point with everything that was going on. I was a bit scared though. I had only been at this school for a couple of hours, and I was already aching.

The headmaster spoke with daddy about financial aspects, while my mid drifted. I heard something about daddy agreeing for me to participate in some sort of fundraising activities to help defer the cost of the school. He said something about a monthly auction. At this point the head master turned his attention back towards me.

“Sarah, you will be enrolled at Summerland for three months. During that time you will be taught about many things. Most of all, you will be taught to be thankful and humble. Sometimes, it takes longer to break our students in and teach them the value of a decent education. With those students, we extend their stay here, we have had students with us for up to six months.”

“Summerland is a very strict school, Sarah,” he continued. “We take our discipline very seriously. You at no time or in any way are allowed to leave the school grounds unless you are being escorted somewhere under special circumstances by me. You are at no time allowed to wear any undergarments whatsoever. And last, you are to do anything any of the staff tells you to whenever they tell you without question.”

“Do you understand these rules Sarah?”

“Yes, Sir,” I answered.

“That’s great. Now, stand up.” I stood up with some hesitation feeling the dildos slowly pulling out of me. “Okay, now bend over the side of the desk.” I did as he asked, and he reached around and pulled up the back of my skirt. He looked back towards daddy and began to speak.

“Mr. Addams, I am sure you would like a few moments alone with your daughter to say goodbye. I will be in the next room. When you are finished, you may show yourself out, and Sarah, you will take a seat and wait for me to return.”

“Thank you very much Mr. Wherley,” daddy said. “I am so thrilled to have my daughter attending your school.” They shook hands and the headmaster walked out of the office.

Daddy stood up and moved around behind me. He stood pressing himself against my ass. His hands were groping and feeling me up.

“I’m gonna miss you darlin’, but I know you are in good hands here.” I felt shifting behind me and figured he was unbuttoning his jeans. “You be sure and be a good girl. You do everything they tell you to, and make your daddy proud.”

“Okay daddy,” I yelped as I felt his cock slide deep into my pussy in one quick stroke. He started pounding at me, and I had to hold on to the sides of the desk just to stay on my feet. My moans were quite loud, and daddy fucked me hard for about fifteen minutes. He slowed up a bit, and pulled his dick out of me and grabbed the back of my hair spinning me around to stuff his cock in my mouth just as he began to cum. Daddy shot his load deep in my throat, and I coughed and choked a bit. He gave my ass a smack, and walked out of the room.

I straightened myself up, and had a seat in the chair daddy had been sitting in. I hadn’t sat down but a minute when the headmaster came back into the room.

“Sarah, what do you think you’re doing?” The headmaster questioned.

“You told me I should have a seat and wait for you after daddy left, Sir.”

“Yes, that is true. I also told you that you were only allowed to sit on the poker, no exceptions!”

“But. . .”

He cut me off. “Stand up!” I stood up and he grabbed my arm and roughly pulled me toward the window. “You need to learn how to behave young lady.” “Grab that bar.” He pointed to a bar that I hadn’t seen before. It was a dark brown, and made of some sort of wood and it ran horizontally just under the window. The window was wide open and I could feel the breeze on my skin. Holding on to the bar I was bent over, just slightly above waist level.

Under no circumstances are you to remove your hands from that bar until I tell you to,” the headmaster grumbled.

“Yes, Sir” I replied. He moved around behind me, and though I couldn’t see what he was doing it seemed like he was looking for something. Fear ran through my body. After everything so far, what was to happen to me now? I heard the sound of a cabinet closing and then I felt the headmaster flip up the back of my skirt.

A moment later I felt the sting of what could only me a riding crop on my ass. “Spread your legs more!” He shouted. I spread my feet farther from each other, about two feet apart. Another Thwack! As the crop came down on my inner thigh.

“Farther!” I spread my legs farther. Now probably 4 feet apart, I could feel my legs straining. Thwack!

“Ooouch!” I screamed as the crop came down on my ass again. About 5 more times the crop hit my ass and I was sure it must be bleeding. Every slap felt like a hot knife. The headmaster leaned down a bit and with a hand on either side of my hips started running my ass. It felt good after the riding crop. I could also feel his cock through his pants pushing up against my ass. He felt huge.

My pussy was getting wet, and my nipples were already hard. He took one hand and traced his finger down my ass and to my clit. He then plunged his finger into me hard and pulled it out just as quick. I screamed and jumped up a bit as he did this almost letting go of the bar.

“I see you’re pussy is sopping wet you little whore.” Thwack! I felt the sting instantly as the tip of the crop made contact with my clit. My knees went week and I nearly collapsed. Again, Thwack! I was really screaming at this point, and begging, “No. . . please, please no!” Thwack! Again the crop came down on my pussy. A tear streamed down my face and there was a pause. The sting was almost intolerable and I was aching to pull my hands from the bar.

Without any notice I felt the tip of the headmaster’s cock plunge deep into my pussy. I screamed again and put a hand back to try and stop his entry. It was no use, and Thwack! The crop came down on my back.

“Hands on the bar, slut!” I quickly put my hand back onto the bar and held on tight as he pounded his huge cock in and out of my pussy. I hadn’t seen it, but his dick must have been at least 9 inches long and probably as thick as my wrist. Feverishly he slammed his cock balls deep into me. My screams seemed to be echoing outside.

It was only then that I realized this whole scene could be observed by anybody who would or had wandered by the window. That realization left quickly though as the headmaster continued to mercilessly fuck me. I could hear him start to grunt and I figured it wouldn’t be long until he came.

At that moment he pulled his hard pulsating cock out of my pussy and slammed into my ass. In one full stroke he had his cock deep in my ass. “Stop, no… it hurt’s please, stop! Owwww!” A couple hard thrusts later I could feel him shoot his load deep in my ass. He pressed in deeper as he came and grunted loudly. He pulled out and went into the other room without saying anything.

I remained absolutely motionless afraid that if I even moved from that bent over position or let go of that bar that I would be in for even more punishment. A short while later the headmaster returned.

“Now, that’s a good girl. Exactly how I left you. Perfect. You may stand up and get yourself together. I stood up and my body was aching. My pussy and ass were burning from the days harsh activities. I could also feel the headmasters cum oozing down my thigh. I pulled my skirt down in back and straightened my blouse.

“I’m going to take you to your room now, follow me.” He walked out the door and I followed. We headed back down the large hall daddy and I had come through when we arrived. We turned this time away from the main door and down a flight of stairs. I figured we were actually below ground now. We headed down a short hall, and then a longer one passing many doors. Some of the rooms had very large windows, almost the size of the entire wall. They all had two beds in them. Some of the beds were empty, and a couple appeared to have girls in them that were sleeping. We stopped at a small bathroom that had no door.

“Go ahead and use the restroom now.” I went in and used the restroom, also trying to clean myself up from all the fucking as best I could while the headmaster was standing there watching me. I finished, and we continued down the hall.

“We have twenty students here, two girls to each room. All of the girls have their classes and activities on different schedules. You will probably rarely see the others unless you have an activity with them. This is your room here.” We reached a room that also had a huge window in front. Anybody passing by could see anything going on in the room. I followed Mr. Wherley into the room.

“Your roommates name is Kelly. She has been here for about a month, and I’m sure she will fill you in on the finer points. She is busy right now, and will return later, I’m sure she will be tired when she gets back, but she should be up and ready in the morning. If you need to use the restroom, press this button here next to the door and somebody will come and take you. For now, you go ahead and get a good night sleep. You will need it.” I sat down on the bed.

“I almost forgot, when you are in your room you are to remove your clothes entirely. Regardless of what you are doing in here, you are not to be wearing your uniform. You will place it here in this box,” he pointed at a box on the wall that pulled out and led to a chute. He continued, “It leads to the laundry room where it will be cleaned and returned to you before you need it again. Understand?”

“Yes, Sir,” I said and started unbuttoning my blouse.

“Good, I will leave you then for the time being.” The headmaster stepped out of the room and locked the door behind him. He stood in front of the large window watching me undress until I put my clothes in the box and then he walked back down the hall. I tried the door, and it was locked tight. I stood there naked for a moment, looking around. There were two beds and two dressing cabinets. I opened up the cabinet next to my bed and there were several pairs of knee socks, some deodorant, soap and other bathroom supplies, and that was all.

I laid down on the bed and pulled the covers up. I was exhausted and laying here felt so nice and comfortable and I slowly drifted off to sleep. Sometime later that evening, the lights all went out leaving me in pitch black. I heard Kelly, my roommate, come in sometime after that, but I said nothing and went back to sleep. I too was sure that I would need all the rest I could get to handle this place.

FuckDoll
FuckDoll
429 Followers