All Comments on 'Daddy's Darling Slut'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Beginning

WOnderful start - so many possible directions to go from here - Daddy taking Daisy's anal cherry - Daddy taking Riley's cherries - Daddy buying Daisy a strap on and teaching her how to fuck Riley - Daisy showing her mother and aunt what she has learned - Daddy doing them all in a wicked foursome or fivesome!

You da man!

imharmless69imharmless69over 12 years ago
Didn't see that coming

Extremely arousing and the ending was just fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great

I love it hope dad and dau continue there secret affair maybe with mom around (risky)!!!!! do you have any other stories like that or dose anyone know of any others ?

love it

540

LadyInGreenLadyInGreenover 12 years ago

That was hot. Daisy is really hot and her daddy is so generous. And the ending is a good twist. :)

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Wow

That was incredible, another excellent story bud. It would be awesome if the mother told the daughter he's yours now, and coupled with her sister. Then he could couple with his daughter and she could become his new wife and get pregnant. So many awesome possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More of this!

Must continue this story. could easily stretch into 4-5 parts? Next of course would be wife with sister. Then daughter and friend, perhaps wife comes home early to catch father/daughter/friend, joins in after confessing. So many possibilities!

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 12 years ago
Possible for a continuation

You can definitely continue this.

It'd be so hot if Patrick knocks up Daisy in his martial bed. What if in the end, Patrick's fucking them all - Sylvia, Daisy, Monica and Daisy's friend.

Please write more of this.

wild77er4uwild77er4uabout 12 years ago
Daddy's darling slut

Great short story all though I so hope you add to it a few more chapters since other wise Daddy's darling Slut is just not slutty enough is she ???

goodgurlgetsbadgoodgurlgetsbadabout 12 years ago
hot hot hot

Nice Happy Family - LOL ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lovely little familial incest tale,,,,,,

wwwwaaaaayyyyyyyyyy tooooooooooo short,,,,,more chapters, please!! well done, though!! very erotic!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous