Daddy's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SerenVale
SerenVale
25 Followers

"That's a good girl. See, you can do it, you can do it for Daddy."

His voice was hoarse and short like his breathing, but it drove me crazy to see him this way. See me pleasing him. Tears ran down my face as I coughed and choked, drool now running down my chin. Daddy pulled out of my mouth watching as my saliva ran off the end of his steely cock. He cursed under his breath,

"Fuck. That looks so good. I'm gonna fuck your mouth fast now, and cum. No teeth remember, I'm going to hold your head back."

Daddy knew I wouldn't hurt him, but he was telling me he was going to push me further then he had before and to remember it was him and he wasn't going to hurt me. I took a deep breath and looked up at him, nodding a little and forcing a smile. He saw the trepidation in my face but he stroked my cheek and bent over kissing the top of my head.

"Open."

It's all he had to say. I opened my mouth and he slid all the way in my mouth with one long thrust. He groaned and I squirmed, my knees biting into the hard floor and my toes turning numb from my position didn't even come close to the aching going on between my thighs. I could feel the wetness run back and pool at the crack of my bottom.

Over and over again, his pace quickening ever so slightly to start with, now drilled sporadically in and out of my mouth, causing the panic laced choking and sputtering once again to start but this time he continued, all the while telling me how beautiful I looked and what a good dirty girl I was for my Daddy. His praise made it easier, made it all easier. My knees shook and my eyes shed tears running down my face.

"That looks and feels so fucking good, baby. You're such a good girl. I'm going to come now and you're going to take it aren't you, my dirty little whore?"

I whimpered and sighed around his cock as he drove it over and over again down my throat. He sped up and I saw his jaw clench. The flooding of my mouth with pre-cum had increased my gagging making it harder to calm down. I placed one hand on Daddy's thigh but kept the other back behind me but he reached down and slapped it away grabbing a handful of hair he fucked my mouth and grunted one of the sexiest and primal sounds I had ever heard before flooding my mouth with his hot seed. I started to sputter and choke panic lacing my eyes,

"Swallow it baby, swallow it for Daddy."

I fought back the tears and took all he had and licked the tip as he withdrew from my mouth. I was a mess and I blushed to see myself. Saliva and cum ran down my face neck and chest, and tears stained my face as Daddy left me on for only a minute and reappeared with a towel and a hand to help me up. Standing me up he walked me over to the bed and sat me down wiping me off and kissing my knees where they were red and sore from being on the floor. I wiped my tears away feeling foolish crying in the first place. Daddy reached up and brushed my hand away and smiled.

"You did so good for me today baby girl, and now I am going to show you how happy you made me. Lay back."

I scooted back on the bed and lay back as I was told. I smiled knowing what Daddy was going to do, and thankful I didn't have to beg for it. Not that I would ever have to. Daddy had been upset I hadn't let him make me come with his tongue; I had stopped him before I did. I knew he wasn't going to let me stop him today. He had cum, but he would want to go again. He always wanted to go again. Fuck, that amazing about him. He growled at me and spread my legs wide, I don't know what made me hotter the forcefulness of his actions of the sounds he makes letting me know he wants me and I am not going to tell him no.

He's on me and my back is arched instantaneously, I'm soaked and ready and his happy moan and growl tells me it makes him happy. He's forceful and rough and it feels amazing; his tongue and his lips sucking and licking every part of me, every inch of me until he slides 1...2...3 fingers inside me making the room echo with wet sounds as he started to fucking me with his fingers. I cry out and push at him,

"Oh god, Daddy please. Fuck!"

I am clawing and squeezing my legs together trying to fight off his onslaught of fierce licks and driving motions from his fingers, now with the addition of a fourth I can feel myself stretching and the sounds of his happy humming. I keep pushing, fighting him away... it's too much... I'm too sensitive... Daddy brings his free hand down on the inside of my thigh catching me off guard, getting my attention.

"Put your hands over your head, grab hold and don't let go, do you understand?"

I pant, "Yes, Daddy."

And do as I am told. Lifting my hands over my head and grabbing hold of the headboard behind me.

"Now spread your legs and keep them spread."

I spread my legs as far as he pushed them and got another quick rap on the inside of my thigh.

"Yes, Daddy."

I blurted out, forgetting to address him properly. I pant at the sting of his love tap and I can feel myself get wetter. God, if that was even possible. I close my eyes and lay my head back and know there is no fighting him. I brace myself, preparing for his veracious assault but it doesn't come. Instead he pushes my legs back and I feel the flat of his hot talented tongue lick me from one end to the other, slowly and methodically. The sound that comes from my throat is barely human, as my eyes roll to the back of my head. God, yes! This is what I need. Slow, deliberate movements then quick suckling at my clit and I am near convulsions.

"God, Daddy please! Please... oh fuck!"

I buck my hips into his face and he quickens his movements, deepens the drives of his fingers that have found their way back inside me. I can hear the sound of how wet I am echo throughout the room and I blush deep crimson.

"Daddy stop please."

I'm begging, pleading with him but I am so close I can't stop myself from throwing my hips up and grinding his mouth into my wanton pussy as he sucks deeply on my swollen clit. I cry out his name, and wrap my legs around his head in reflex screaming my pleasure to the ceiling. I'm barely through my climax when Daddy flips me over with a primal sound and pulls me to the edge of the bed and pushes me over. I whimper out something unintelligible and Daddy laughs at me.

"I'm not done. I told you, I going to fuck all your holes. Now, put your feet on the floor."

I lay over on my belly with my feet planted on the floor as he kicks them apart.

"Put your hands behind your back and hold them there."

I did as he said, leaving my face flat to the bed as he came to stand behind me. I got a quick series of raps on the behind, "To warm it up" he'd said. When I felt his hand come over and envelop my clasped hands and pin them to my back I knew what Daddy's plans were and I wiggled my backside against his renewed hard-on to let him know I wanted it as much as he did. I felt his fingers first, playing with the swollen lips of my still drenched sex. It didn't matter I had just gotten off, his man handling just fanned the flame again and I was ready to go again. He pushed four fingers deep inside me and I felt the tease of the last and I wiggled and squirmed.

"Daddy, please don't."

I whimpered and begged quietly and he continued to push.

"You're not going to safe word over a few fingers in your pussy are you? Not after what a good job you did early when you were so brave."

His voice had a hint of sharpness to it as he pushed deeper and rougher into me. I cried out and leaned hard on the bed thrashing my head at the bite of his hand sliding inside me.

"No Daddy."

I gritted out and I felt his body lay flat along my back and his hand let go of my hands and grab a hold of my hair and pull back with a hard jerk. "You forget who pussy is this?" he said through gritted teeth as he drove deep making me yelp in pleasure-pain.

"Yours Daddy."

"Mine to keep?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Mine to give away, share and reclaim as mine, isn't it?"

"Yes Daddy!"

I cried out coming close to another climax at the sheer fullness of having his entire hand inside me.

"And your ass and that mouth of yours, who's are they?"

He drover harder and deeper making my pussy grasp and squeeze at his hand.

"Yours Daddy."

My hands were pinned between us as he growled in my ear, thrust and driving his hand deeper and harder into my already full pussy.

"That's right my dirty girl, your greedy little cunt likes this. Just like your ass is going to love my cock in a minute."

His words were crass and base. You could even say he sounded dark and sinister, but the tone and sound to his voice sent chills through me again and nearly tipped me over the edge again.

"Oh no. I want you to come while my cock is in your ass baby girl. I want to feel you squeeze that ass around my cock."

I couldn't get enough of his voice and how dirty he talked to me, and how sexy it made me feel. Sliding his hand carefully out of me I whined at the feeling of emptiness until I felt his wet fingers start to rub and play with the tightest oh my holes. I groaned and leaned back into his ministrations. I was shameless too. I loved it, loved the feeling of it, loved how taboo it was and loved it more when he....

"Holy fuck!"

I cried out when I felt his tongue slide over my tight little hole. I ground back into him, chasing another climax and I knew he could give me one just by doing what he was doing, nothing more would be needed. He needed more though; he needed to be inside me. I gasped and moaned worming under the weight of his body as he pushed two fingers inside of me and spread them apart.

"Oh god, yes."

I sighed feeling my body melt into the bed. I didn't want to fight... I want this. I loved this part, giving this part of me over to him. Another finger joined the first two and he stretched and pumped his fingers in and out of me preparing me for the thickness of his cock when he was ready to fuck me. I knew when he was when he hand came up from behind me and wrapped around my throat gently and I felt the familiar nudge of his hard erection at opening of my ass.

"Just breath through it, let me in baby."

His voice was low again and rough sounding as he pushed little by little inside me until he was just past the second ring and I cried out in pain. I tensed and he grabbed my throat to get my attention, not to hurt me.

"Shh, its ok, you like it, you know you do my dirty girl."

Daddy's voice is like velvet in my ears as I try to calm myself and take deeper breath. I rest letting him in further, coaxing a deep mewling sound to fall from my mouth. His hand tightens around my neck as he starts to slowly trust back and forth in and out of me, driving me mad. I have my hands pulled out and I am holding Daddy's hand in place around my neck. I need to touch him but cant in this position. I can feel an orgasm building inside me, my mound is being pressed around into the bed at this angle driving me to another climax, and the feel of his full inside me, panting in my ear....I can't hold off much longer.

"Can you come for me again? Come like a good little slut, for Daddy."

His breathing was erratic and his grip tightening around my throat and I was riding the knifes edge of one of the most powerful climaxes of my life.

"God yes, Daddy, please. Fuck me Daddy. Fuck my ass and make me come like a good little slut for Daddy!"

he let out a stunted growl as he bucked harder pumping deeper into my ass until I screamed out him name again and pushed back in animalistic drives, driving him deep and deeper until I couldn't tell where he began and I ended any more.

He drove powerfully into me like a man on fire. I screamed again when I heard him release and grunt giving my ass one good whack as I screamed out from the surprise. Daddy slowly pulled out and came to lie next to me on the bed.

Stretching out he put his arms behind his head and took a deep breath. I rolled over onto my side and saw Daddy's cock still half hard and still covered in his semen and my juices and I looked up giving him a devious grin. I knew what Daddy liked, and I knew what I wanted to hear one last time...

Rolling over I take his cock back into my mouth and I hear him right away groan and fist the back of my head.

"Oh that's my good fucking dirty girl. Clean Daddy's cock off for him, that's right. That's my dirty little slut."

I hummed my pleasure in hearing him call me that, and hummed again when I heard the sound he made when I did it. With one last lick of my lips I released his cock with a popping sound out of my mouth.

"Come here."

He pulled me up into his arms and cradled me, placing a kiss on the tip of my nose.

"You were such a good girl for Daddy today. What can Daddy do for you?"

What more could he possibly do for me, to me, that he already hadn't? I giggled and kissed his chest as I lay my head on it and thought for a minute. I smile and know that is only one thing that I want from him, besides what he is giving me right now, the time when he makes me feel special for giving myself to him and his capable hands.

"Well?"

He asked poking me in the side until I let out a giggle. He knows I am ticklish and uses it to his advantage.

"A kiss."

I squeal, and he stops, still laughing at how childish I can seem. Raising his eye brow in an arch at me, he gives me that wicked grin again making my cheeks blush once more.

"After today baby girl, you can have two..."

SerenVale
SerenVale
25 Followers
12