All Comments on 'Daddy's Dirty Buttslut Act 16'

by Neon_Ultra

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Oh yeah, this is so hot. Looking forward to the next update!

Neon_UltraNeon_Ultraover 10 years agoAuthor

Glad you like it! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BEST ON-GOING STORY!

This on-going story is THE BEST on here! Its easy to read, hilarious, believable, strongly realised and gets me hard every time. Well done. MORE PLEASE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The best!

Definitely the best series on here - can't wait until the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Job

There is just something about this series that makes me love it. I'm not into scat, and I prefer my incest to have a little romance so after I read the first act I said this isn't for me, but whenever I go to literotica and see DDB on the list I read it. Thanks for writing a story so good that it yanks me out of my comfort zone and I can't wait for the next act.

Neon_UltraNeon_Ultraover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!!

Thanks so much for all your lovely comments! It's weird, I get great comments at the same time my 4.76 rating (highest ever for me) drops in one day to a 4.02 :\

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I dont get it, these story's are gross, they are obscene, they arent realistic at all. Yet few in all that I have read turn me on like they do. Keep them going, You sir are amazing

Neon_UltraNeon_Ultraover 10 years agoAuthor

Gross...obscene...unrealistic....I aim to please! Thanks :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good direction

I really dug this story, after the last one put me off a bit. Please make more involving nasty sex...but you can leave the turds out. Id personally love to read about the daughter getting a proper double anal, perhaps a unheard of uncle?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

When is the next one coming out? Can you do something where she wears like dress clothes for a project or something

Neon_UltraNeon_Ultraover 10 years agoAuthor

Anon 1 - Glad you liked it. Yeah my story is always going to alienate some people with its direction. Some people want more shit, some want less, some want more romance, some want none, and there are always loads of people with specific fetishes they want catering for. I mean, my last story - the filthiest - got a lot higher rating than this one, which has the lowest. So I can't win! I just write what I write and if people dig it all the better. Hell, I'm not even into scat myself, I just love being taboo, filthy and obscene!

As for double anal, at the moment I'm staying with just father + daughter, as the intimacy of that is important to the story, BUT I do have plans... double anal will be incorporated, whether its by dream, fantasy, story within a story, dirty talk, memory, another girl character, or new male characters... double anal WILL happen one day!

Anon 2 - I'm really not quite sure what you mean. You just want her to wear a dress? The next one will not be out in some time, find patience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

When is the next two stories coming out I truly enjoy these. Maybe you can do a chapter involving one of her friends and making your daughter watch you eat her friends ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lets get dirtier

God 15 was awsome. love her to suck daddy shitty cock then have daddy sit and watch as she shits out her poo and his cum then smiling at him uses her figners to eat some

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More detail

It's great but I want more detail. Make me horny so my boyfriend can fuck me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantasy

My daughter showed me this story. Trying to get her to understand these are just Fantasy stories. She really wants to be like in stories.

She runs around the house just like her mother only in a thong.

I beg her to please put on more clothing, but she tells me mom said it ok to run around like that.

I know why my wife told her that because she knows how turn on I am and she know she will get a good fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A girl

This is so hot I wish my father would have raped me a knocked me up. I want his cum inside me and to watch my belly grow knowing my father planted his seed inside me..

Sybaris_CaesarSybaris_Caesarover 5 years ago
Seriously

Literotica needs more dirty filthy stories like these. Whore for the only one ya know. Undisputed slut for yours truly. It's either innocent virgin in bed or slut for everyone.

sydney666sydney666over 1 year ago

I've been reading this over and over, it makes my little cunt so wet <3

Neon_UltraNeon_Ultraover 1 year agoAuthor

Better praise I couldn't ask for, sydney666 <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNeon_Ultra@Neon_Ultra
All about writing hot and heavy, lurid, sordidly intimate, passionately depraved taboo fiction. Usually involving asses. I do not publish often, but then again I am not getting paid for this. If any of you want to show your thanks by any measure, no matter how small, you can ...