Daddy's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
558 Followers

The 2 weeks went by slowly. It felt more like 2 months and Billie missed her soo much. She sometimes teases and embarrasses him and sometimes she makes him jealous but she is so beautiful, and he does love her so much. When she kisses him he just melts in her arms.

Finally they are home and Kathy came in and gave him a brief kiss. "Billie, I have some bad news for you. I am going to divorce you and marry Rod. We have lived together for two weeks like husband and wife and I like him way better than you. We have great sex together. Daddy will take care of everything because he likes Rod much better than you ever since Rod told him I would stay overnight at his house once a week.

"He says you can keep your job and even stay in my old room because Rod and I are taking an apartment in town. He did say that now you are not my husband, you will have to pay room and board.

"I know you may be disappointed but this is what daddy wants and as you know I am a daddy girl."

*

Story by Omega

Omega12
Omega12
558 Followers
12