All Comments on 'Daddy's Girl'

by Bizzy_Bish

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Bizzy_BishBizzy_Bishover 11 years agoAuthor
WTF!

I dunno what happened while submitting this story. I honestly have never heard of -Miss Wolfy- or have ever seen the bottom half of story before.... My story stops before the jibberish. At 'She was kissing her stepfather and she liked it'. I have submitted an edit for this to fix it. Please comment about the other stuff not this....mistake at the end... I mean, WTF???!

-Bizzy

Bizzy_BishBizzy_Bishover 11 years agoAuthor
Yup

Just double-checked it. The story that was attached to mine was Not As Naive As You Think by Miss Wolfy. The first time I submitted Daddy's Girl, it was rejected. I made some changes and resubmitted it, I think that's when the person accidentally put it at the end of my story.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

-Bizzy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Ok, I will comment about the stuff previous to Miss Wolfy's stuff, while I liked it, it needed to be edited.

Miss Wolfy's story Not as naive as you think is good too. I hope you get it sorted out soon.

cuteButSexy218cuteButSexy218over 11 years ago
Very good chapter

I like it, very full plot. I can't wait for more :-)

jazz1190jazz1190over 11 years ago

More!!i undrstand now since ivread ur comment. I still think that weird but anyway.. this story can hav a few more chapters.. will ther lov grow? will they get married? or what will they do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Although it makes me uncomfortable, I'm gonna try to give this story a chance. You laid it out in the beginning, but when you said that it was a stepdad I pressed forward. I guess it kinda weirds me out because I have a stepdad, and although I do not call him dad he has co-parented me since I was about 5 and I could never think of him as a love interest. I mean a co-worker mistook him for my boyfriend one day and I was grossed out by the mere thought, lol.

Now, I'm not opposed to non-bloodline relationships so thats why I decided to read it, but I thought when she was aged at 16 that he was a new addition to the family. Its just creepy that he raised her from a small child to adulthood...did Santa to the toothfairy, she calls him Daddy and can still have those feeling about her. In that instance he may as well be her biodad.

Good writting though. I like how you are never afraid to tackle the difficult stuff.

Like I said, I'll give it a chance to see where it goes.

emj417emj417over 11 years ago

Both stories are good and holding my interest. The one with the step-dad and daughter threw me for a loop. IMO, the genre should be moved to incest if they have sex.

I was hoping she would meet someone near her own age, but for him to have been there since she was in elementary school and then be attracted to her is kinda icky. He need s to send her off to college and start dating himself--otherwise he is just a pervert.

As for the 2nd story, I am really looking forward to her finding out his secret and please don't let her be weak enough to succumb to a threesomes-- something tells me her so-call friend probably wouldn't mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A Question

Just read the 1st part of the story. I liked it. But still wanna know will you right an epilogue for Intrigued?

Bizzy_BishBizzy_Bishover 11 years agoAuthor
You asked for it!

I will write an epilogue for Intrigued just because I've been asked about it! Now, I gotta see where it's gonna go... Hope you like it! Oh and I submitted the story as is meaning because I didn't write Cali_cookies' parts of the story, I'm not gonna eff with them...Sorry, guys!

-Bizzy

LetsGetNerdy101LetsGetNerdy101over 11 years ago
sorry but....

Kinda turned off. But ill read on though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more

please update this story. it's awesome

C_frommnC_frommnabout 10 years ago
Nice Start

But the story has only just started to take shape and you Drop off.

You need to follow-up and let everyone see if there are complications and how she handles the change esp. with her friends like traci.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Needs more.

Why did you stop?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Kiddo you are a great writer. This story is wonderful and i am Native American / white.

Do not worry about the idiots just keep up the good work.

Thank You

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous