Daddy's Happiness Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pusylvr69
pusylvr69
797 Followers

Jackie did a similar move and pushed back onto his cock and I actually heard the membrane pop inside of her. He slid all the way inside her and she moaned in ecstasy. "Fuck me hard like a little whore, Mr. Downing!"

He seemed to get off on those words because he began a nice little rhythm of stroking his cock in and out of her tight little cunt. He caught my eye as I was lying there fingering my little clit and motioned for me to get in front of Jackie so she could eat my cunt. I smiled at him and slid over underneath my best friend's face while she was being fucked doggie style by my Daddy. That's a fucking erotic statement.

I slid down underneath her so that my pussy was right in front of her face. She looked up when she smelled my pussy and smiled. She pulled my hips down to lift my legs up over her shoulders and she went to town on my clit. My clit was so swollen and so hard that as soon as she sucked it into her mouth, I gasped and gave a little mini-orgasm. She then took three of her fingers and stuck them inside my cum-filled cunt and began fucking me away. She must have watched daddy and got some pointers because she found my spot immediately and began pounding it like a little slut.

"That is amazingly fucking hot to see her eat and finger my baby girl while my cock is deep inside of her cunt. You two are amazing and I am so glad that this has happened. Life is beginning to look up. Oh god, Jackie, your cunt is so fucking tight that it is massaging my cock like glove. Tell me it feels good to you, sweetie, I need to hear those words from you while I am inside you."

She took her mouth off of my clit and gasped, "It feels so fucking good to have your cock inside of me Mr. Downing, and I love the feel of my cunt being full of your cock. This was the best decision I have ever made to allow you the popping of my cherry. Thank you Mr. Downing."

My best friend went back to sucking on my hard little clit like it was a little cock. She had four fingers inside of me now and Daddy leaned under her and grabbed onto her nipples and began twisting them. I reached up and twisted my own nipples while daddy pumped her full of his sperm. He pulled up and grabbed onto her hips and planted his cock deep inside of her and filled her up. I could hear the moaning in my pussy as she came all over his emptying cock. About that time, she began to fuck me harder with her whole hand. She was fisting my like a dike and was taking control of my entire being. I couldn't stand it anymore and when she got me to cum, I squirted all over her arm and face and she licked it up as much as possible. She loved the taste of my juices. She has for six years.

We all collapsed next to each other in front of the fireplace. The smell of sex and orgasms lingering in the air and the deep breaths of three extremely excited individuals trying to get their heart rates to slow down. The music came back into focus and the song "Sweet Child of Mine" was playing by Guns 'n' Roses. It was my daddy's and my song from way back when I was a little girl. I looked over at him and he must have noticed it also and smiled and winked at me. He patted beside him and motioned for me to come over to him. I crawled inside his arms and he held me and sung the words as he stroked my back and my nipples with his two hands.

Pretty soon, Jackie was crawling into his other arm and took away my nipple rubbing hand. I smiled over at her and then up at daddy as we lie there and listened to this classic rock tune that cemented the fact that my daddy had just de-virginized the both of us. We were now grown ups and stranded in this beautiful cabin for the whole weekend with the sexiest man around.

This was going to be something to write about...oh yeah, I already am. Stay tuned for another installment in this most sexy incestuous encounter.

pusylvr69
pusylvr69
797 Followers