Daddy's Home Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diamond, however, hadn't planned to dress up for the occasion. She was still convinced Sam was exaggerating, her mind unable to accept the reality of an eighteen-inch white dick. But after her shower, she'd found herself applying a little makeup, reasoning to herself she was just doing it to keep up appearances. Not to impress Rich, certainly. She'd pulled her hundreds of braids up and together into a thick ponytail and tied it off, exposing her neck and shoulders better. Then she'd dug up a tight black tube-top, just narrow enough to show off her dark chocolate abs and her smooth cleavage, an some of her shortest skin-tight shorts, the ones that clung to her incredible hips and couldn't stretch quite enough to cover the entirety of her mind-boggling ass, leaving the bottom of her sweet ass hanging out just a bit. She wasn't trying to show off, she reasoned, she just wanted to look good when the truth came out and she got to gloat. But none of her logic could explain the nervous flutter deep in her belly, the twinge in her cunt when she saw father and daughter making out furiously.

Aiko, unfortunately, couldn't slip much past the inspection on her way out the door, a fact she could only curse more emphatically whe she was the sexy outfits all the other girls had brought to bear. Hw would she be able to get him to notice her at this rate? Her makeup was light and delicate, a soft blush on her cheeks and just the barest hint of eye shadow, her lips coated lightly with some cherry gloss she'd managed to borrow from Anna on the ride over. She'd left the house in a knee-length pleated blue skirt and a hand-me down sweater, but she'd managed to make a few modifications on the way. She shortened the skirt, turning the waits until the fabric only reached her mid-thigh, and then ditched the sweater to reveal the lightweight pale blue tank top underneath. It wasn't as showy as her friends outfits, certainly, but her braless, perky tits stood proud and high. Her hair was tied up in it's usual style, twin tails on either side of her head, leaving her neat bangs loose over her forehead. She only hoped she'd done enough to be able to catch his attention...

Rosa had been in a similar boat, the densely-packed family members of the apartment leaving her unable to change properly at home. Thankfully, she'd showered and done her makeup before church, a modest but very beautiful application. She'd been forced to pack her new outfit away in her bag before slipping out the door to meet Anna for a ride. She'd had to take drastic measures, stripping completely naked in Anna's backseat, providing a mouth-watering show for those who got close enough on the road, and redressing on the way. By the time they'd arrived, she'd managed to get herself into a rather revealing bikini, the little cups nowhere near enough to conceal the luscious globes of her tits, and her thong bottoms concealed under a semi-transparent sarong, the long slit leaving one leg completely exposed. She'd even had time to darken her makeup a few extra shades, a smoky, intense look. She'd wanted Rich's body for a long time, there was no way she was gonna miss out on her fair share of him.

One by one the beautiful teens made their way into the living room, settling into the chairs arranged around the couch. Rich and Sam sat on the couch, Sam lounging back against one arm, an eager smile on her face, resting her feet on Rich's lap. Rich, however, looked much more serious, leaning forward in his seat, elbows resting on his knees as he looked between the assembled teenagers, a bounty of beautiful babes to rich that very few men ever got to experience. After a few moments, he began to speak.

"Now, I'm not privy to all the details of this little pact' you five agreed to, though Sam has explained the basic concept to me. As far as I'm aware, the first one of you to 'catch' me is required to share me among the rest of you. I'm perfectly willing to go along with such an arrangement, but there are a few important points to go over, a few ground rules to be detailed before anyone does anything." He began.

"First off, none of you are required to do anything. If you don't want to be involved in this, you absolutely do not have to be. I will never force any of you to do anything you're not comfortable with. Even if you agree to take part in this... whatever you call it, if you ever want me to stop doing something, or if you want to back out of this whole arrangement, all you have to do is tell me. There will be no hard feelings, it will be as if nothing ever happened."

"Secondly, as Samantha may have told you, I am... rather large. This has the unfortunate side effect that they don't make condoms that can fit me. If you are not on birth control, there's a very good chance you will end up pregnant if we have sex. In the future, I can try to provide birth control if you can't get it yourself, but before then, you should know the risks and make your own decisions."

"Thirdly, since I cannot wear condoms, if you do decide to be part of this arrangement, we will have to be particularly careful about diseases. I would urge you all to avoid unprotected sex outside this group. I'm clean, but if I were to catch something from one of you, it would not only affect me and you, but all the other girls in the group as well."

"Fourth, as much as any man would love to have girls as beautiful as you around all the time, it's simply not an option at the moment. We will need to be careful not to attract too much attention from your collective parents. While none of this is illegal, I doubt they would be very fond of the idea of their daughters spending a great deal of time at a bachelor's house, unsupervised, let alone having sex with him. Nobody can stay overnight during the week, but you can stop in after school for 'study sessions', and on the weekends, Sam will be hosting 'sleepovers' which we can use to explain your visits. And additionally, there's no sex on the weekdays until you actually finish your homework. Grades are important, after all."

"And fifth, a simple rule. Nobody but Sam gets to share my bed. The rest of you will have to sleep in her room or the guest room, and nobody else has sex on my bed. Sam is, after all, my daughter, and no good father would deny a daughter's request."

As he finished laying out the rules, the girls looked to each other. All in all, the rules were pretty solid and generally good, but there was some apprehension. Risking pregnancy and disease was not a simple choice, after all, but a cock too big for condoms? Was that a real concern? And if it was, how would such a beast fit? But then, Sam seemed to be fine... And they could always back out if he was telling the truth. One by one they nodded their agreement to the rules. Sam grinned silently as they all agreed, eager to see it all play out.

With everyone in agreement, Rich rose to his feet, taking Sam's hand and pulling her to her feet. "Well, then, I think everyone's been waiting for long enough. Sam, my dear, how about you show your friends just what they've signed up for?" He asked with a wicked smirk.

Sam grinned, dropping to her knees almost instantly, face inches from the meaty bulge in his boxer-briefs, licking her lips as she raised her hands to the waistband of the garment. The other girls all watched, somewhat stunned by Sam's eagerness, each eager to see what had been hinted at or described before. Rosa wanted to see if this muscle was as impressive as the rest of them. Anna wanted to see that meaty monster, to see if it measured up to the fantasy she'd cooked up after the phone call. Aiko hid her intense blush behind her hands, peering through the gaps between her fingers. And Diamond was telling herself she was waiting for the fakery to be revealed, for some prop or sock to fall from the boxers and his real size to be revealed.

Sam's fingertips hooked the hem of his undergarment as she prepared to reveal the beast, her heart beating hard in her chest. She was excited as she had been the first time she saw it. "You're going to love this..." she grinned to her friends over her shoulder as she began to pull the cloth slowly down his hips, making sure to keep out of the way of the view.

The girls watched with baited breath as they watched intently, each needing to know what the cloth hid. And soon they did as the root came into view. The member was only semi-hard, but the thick base of the beast was wider than anything they'd seen before. Inch by inch more of the fearsome phallus was revealed, the stirring titan's size becoming increasingly apparent to the onlookers. As it passed six inches, the immensity began to really strike home. And when it passed twelve and the rapidly-growing cockhead sprung free, jaws dropped. It was immense, and not even fully hard yet. The full size of it was almost beyond comprehension. His enormous balls swung free below the shaft, each the size of a plump plum, full to the brim with hot, potent juices. Sam bit her lip at the sight. It never got old.

Diamond's mind was racing in circles as she stared wide-eyes at the monster. She couldn't believe it, but there it was, ready to slap her in the face. No props. No socks. No tricks. Just the biggest, fattest cock she'd ever seen. It was as long as Martin's, but even thicker, and it wasn't even at full size yet. She'd been so certain Sam was faking it, but the truth stared her in the face.

Aiko still peered through parted fingers, hands covering an intense blush on her cheeks. Her eyes were rapt on the thick, veiny shaft. It was just so enormous, she could hardly imagine such a monster fitting inside her. Her eyes roamed south, to the pendulous seed-tanks behind the shaft, each heavy with potent, life-giving seed. Her mouth felt dry. He would certainly be able to father dozens of children with such mighty balls...

Anna's mouth watered hungrily. Even Sam's detailed descriptions had failed to do justice to the real thing. It was the largest dick she'd ever seen, and the mental images it conjured of Sam's black lips stretched around it, straining to take in the fearsome monster, to please the cock that made her, made her slit moisten with intense arousal.

Rosa was simply stunned, eyes wide and jaw hanging, falling back into her seat. It was so huge... good god, it was huge. In the back of her mind, she couldn't hep but think it was somehow fitting that the most amazing cock she'd ever seen would be attached to the most impressive man, the most powerful, muscular man. It was perfectly fitting. He was just so strong, and sexy, and now this... Maybe he was perfect.

Sam couldn't resist any longer. It was so big, and so close, just inches away... She leaned forward, planting a juicy kiss on her daddy's fat, flared cockhead. The beast pulsed against her lips at the new sensation, swelling up further. She let out a whimper at the taste before she broke contact with it, looking up into his eyes. "Daddy, I can't wait anymore! I need to taste you... I need it in my mouth..." She half-moaned as she opened her mouth and wrapped her glistening ebony lips around the fat head, sucking hungrily like a good little daughter slut, hands coming up to stroke the thick shaft.

He let out a soft groan at that, his meaty cock swiftly growing under her talented touch. He let her go at it for a long moment, until his cock hit it's full size, straining Sam's lips as she swallowed the head, her eyes watching his for approval. A wry smile appeared on his features, and he reached down, taking ahold of her hands and pulling them off his monster. "Now, now, my greedy little slut, you've got to leave some for your friends, too." He chided, taking a moment to cast a glance to the other four girls. "Who else wants a taste?" He asked with a confident grin. The girls found themselves rising from their seats, as though in a trance, slowly coming closer to the beastly shaft like moths lured to flame.

Anna feel to her knees behind Sam, her hands encircling her friend's chest, fingers first cupping her enormous breasts, then swiftly starting to knead her lace-covered orbs while she sucked her father's cock. She leaned forward, her massive tits flattening against Sam's back as she leaned over her shoulder, watching Rich's cock disappear into her blackened lips. She whispered breathily into Sam's ear, her lips a naughty smirk. "God, Sam, you look so fucking hot with your mouth full of cock. You're dad's so damn huge... How's it taste? You like the taste of your dad's giant cock? You like sucking the dick that made you, you nasty little slut?" She asked, pinching Sam's hard nipples through her bra to punctuate the question.

Aiko's shyness seemed forgotten as she moved toward the hypnotic, swinging balls. She fell to all fours as she approached, crawling on hands and knees underneath the overshadowing cock. She couldn't think, she couldn't control herself, she couldn't stop herself. The scent hit her nostrils as she got close. It was indescribable, thick, overpowering, and full to the brim with pheremones. It was like distilled manliness, pure masculine musk. She rose off her hands, bracing herself on his thighs as she came closer and closer to those beefy balls. She was powerless before them. She let out a whimper at the rich scent and fell forward, burying her face in his cum-tanks, breathing deep and feeling the heat and weight of each orb on her face. It was like drowning in cum, and she loved it, deep down she loved every second.

Rosa approached from the side, the perfect, iron-hard shaft dominating her thoughts as she closed in. "Jesus Christ..." she breathed out, half-moaning the words. She didn't even feel guilty for taking the Lord's name in vain, for this certainly didn't feel like vain. The cock before her was... perfect. Every inch of it, every throbbing vein, it made her heart race, her head spin. It was like destiny, had guided her here, to this perfect cock, so immense and inescapable. She knew she would never be able to forget it. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth, and she moaned as it came into contact with it, with the perfect cock. She swiftly went to work, lavishing the thick beast with licks and kisses, her fresh lipstick leaving little red smudges wherever she went.

Diamond resisted the longest, fighting to stop herself as she moved. She had a boyfriend, a proper boyfriend with a big cock... No, she couldn't all it big when a cock like this one existed. She couldn't tear her eyes off the giant, white cock. It was so different. "This... this is so wrong..." She breathed, each breath coming more ragged and panting than the last. "I shouldn't... I can't do this..." She mumbled as she came closer and closer. She didn't even notice as she hit her knees opposite Rosa. "I have a boyfriend..." she breathed out, face inches from the weapon, hardly even able to see Rosa working her tongue and lips on it, the cock dominating all her senses. "It's just... too big..." She moaned as the scent of manhood hit her nose, no longer able to fight it, and fell forward onto it, wrapping her full lips around as much of it's girth as she could, sucking at it with abandon.

Rich groaned with pleasure at the assault of sensation on his mind. It was incredible, four separate mouths hungrily working on his cock all at once, one of them even belonging to his daughter! Five hot teenage sluts, all worshiping his cock, all eager to get fucked by him, a man old enough to be their father. This usually only happened in porn, nobody got to experience this kind of pleasure in the real world, but here he was, and he was making sure to savor the sensation. His hands came down to rest on Anna and Sam's heads, directing their eyes up to him as he grinned. "If you're so curious, how about I show you?" He grinned, and pulled his hips back slightly, just enough to make his cock pop from Sam's sucking lips and aiming it at Anna's, her green eyes sparking with anticipation and a bit of fear.

Anna's eyes were wide as the fat head pressed to her pouty, crimson lips. Her hands paused on Sam's heaving tits, paralyzed with surprise and a bit of fear. She was staring down the length of the biggest dick she'd ever seen, quite possibly the biggest dick in the world. Would it even fit into her mouth? Sam had been able to pull it off, but Anna was suddenly doubtful of her ability. Despite her hesitance, the meaty cock's hypnotic effect pulled her slowly forward. She felt her mouth opening, her plump lips stretching wider and wider. The taste of his cock and Sam's saliva was intoxicating, and she slurped at it with her tongue, eager for more. It seemed it would be impossible to swallow as she opened as wide as she could, her lips not quite engulfing the fat head, which already filled her entire mouth. The experience mad her head spin, the thought of it splitting her pussy making her drip. Unable to take it into her throat, she contented herself by swirling her tongue around the sensitive head.

Sam whines softly as the cock popped from her lips and was fed into Anna's, depriving her of that delicious flavor and intoxicating fullness. She looked up to her father and whined softly. "Daddy~, I wanted you to come down my throat!" she pouted, turning to lick along the shaft on her cheek, the tip of her dexterous organ tracing the tracks of the veins on the shaft that fed into Anna's mouth. It just wasn't the same... She cast her gaze down and it fell upon Aiko as she smothered herself in Rich's big, beefy balls. A erotic thrill ran up her spine. She bent at the waist, Anna's hands falling free of her generous tits, and slid into position next to Aiko. She gave the normally shy girl a grin and lolled out her tongue, tasting the distilled masculine musk that had so enchanted both their senses. She let out an involuntary moan, and dove further forward, slurping and kissing at her daddy's balls, leaving a little black kiss print on the beefy ball.

Aiko surfaced slightly out of her trance as Sam arrived next to her, sucking on one hefty ball with wanton lust. Not quite enough to let her shame kick in once more, but enough that she could see beyond those hypnotic balls. She watched as Sam started to lick and kiss the orbs, and soon found herself sneaking her tongue out to sample the flavor of his cum-factories. It was like a smack in the face, it was so intense! They tasted even better than they smelled, salty and delicious. Her voice let out a tiny whimper of desire as she fell upon the orbs, licking, kissing , and sucking at each hanging fruit in turn. They were too big to take into her mouth but she desperately spit-polished each orb, needing more and more of the intoxicating flavor. Seeing a dry spot on the other ball, she couldn't stop herself as she fell on it, too, hungrily slurping until her tongue met Sam's. The two girls hesitated at the shock of the unexpected contact, their eyes meeting over their salty snack for a long moment, but soon went at it with greater zeal. Their tongues flicked at each other's as they met around the edges of the ball. Their lips strained wider around the ball, each one swallowing a hemisphere until, at last, their lips met. They each let out a moan as they french-kissed around the superior sperm-factory, using their tongues to push the ball from one mouth to the other and back, sucking hard.

Diamond's mind swam with the taste and size of the beast as she sucked and kissed at it. It filled her mind entirely, dominating her thoughts, reshaping her thinking around it's sheer immensity. It was just. Too. Big. She began to half-moan and half-gasp out fragments of thoughts as she paid her affections to the superior dick. "God..." she breathed out, punctuating the thought with a long, sloppy lick of his length. "Ohh, this is so wrong..." She added, planting a wet kiss on an intersection of veins. "This fucking cock..." She moaned before pushing forward, stretching her lips as far as they could go around it, sucking as much as possible at once. "It's too big!" she panted, then ran her tongue all up it's length, root to tip, barely stopping short of the head and Anna's straining lips. "This giant white cock..." she moaned out. "I can't..." she placed a trail of kisses along a particularly bulging vein. "I need it..." she finally whimpered, dragging her lips up and down it.