Daddy's Home Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosa was too occupied with her task to hear, let alone pay attention to Diamond's babbling. Every time her mouth came in contact with Rich's monstrous cock, it was like a shock went through her. A thrill that rolled through her spine and made her dripping snatch ache with ever-growing desire. She sucked, kissed, licked and slurped at the monster, lavishing her attentions on every inch of it's veiny length she could reach. It was almost too good to be real. Her mind was filled with thoughts of nothing but that perfect cock. She needed release. Her hand roamed south over her smooth stomach, prying into her bikini bottoms and digging into her aching snatch, her thumb flicking over her clit to thoughts of what that pussy-pounder would do to her soon. It was just too huge, no normal man was anywhere close to his size. There had to be special about him, about his perfect cock, something beyond normal men... It was almost... divine.

The eager assault of five separate mouths working at once was just too much for him to take for long. Every touch of lips or tongue drove him closer and closer to the edge, to the point of no return. He gritted his teeth, the tendons in his neck standing out as he held back the flood with all his strength. He knew there wasn't much time left. His hand came down and seized the weapon by the root, gripping tightly around the base, the shaft throbbing angrily as it swelled with blood, release denied almost painfully as it pulled away from Anna, Diamond, and Rosa. Aiko and Sam barely noticed, too absorbed in their ball-sharing makeout session, until he took a half-step back, the pendulous plum popping free and breaking their trance. He looked down to the quintet and growled out the order, clearly straining to hold it in at all. "Line up and open your mouths!"

The girls shivered at the power and authority in his voice, and quickly obeyed, rearranging themselves into a line, faces and mouths presented eagerly to receive his offering. He leveled the fearsome weapon at the girls and relaxed his grip, his large hand stroking up and down the spit-slick member in a blur, the fat head glistening and purple, inches from their faces. He let out a long, deep groan as his apple-sized balls pulled up tight to his shaft, preparing to disgorge their contents. For a half-second, there was nothing, the sticky sauce still working it's way up the length of his monster. Then all it once it came on like a firehose, a thick deluge of hot, potent spunk that hung in the air for a moment before splattering onto each girl's features. Each rope of cream was thick as a pencil and left crazy zig-zagged patterns on their faces, splattering the thick, creamy spunk onto each girl's skin. Each blast was like a dozen normal men put together, laying in sticky streamers across eyelids, noses, and lips, some landing directly in the girls' open mouths, others went a bit wild and landed in hair, onto necks, or even in the valleys of their cleavage. The scent and taste filled their senses, the heat and weight of each blast illustrating just how potent it was.

Sam eagerly gulped down what landed in her mouth, the familiar flavor calling back memories of the first time, which seemed so long ago now, and the four hours of incredible sex that had followed. She grinned through her mask of cum, her tongue running over her obsidian lips to catch those stray dollops near enough to reach, before starting to wipe her face properly, the spunk making her makeup smudge in the process.

Aiko's body shuddered in silence, her jaw hanging open with his pearly spunk still on her tongue, eyes rolled up as she experienced an untouched orgasm. The smell, the intense, salty taste, the heat and texture on her skin, it was just too much. Her mind shut down, and she let out a strangled whimper as his thick seed slid down her virgin throat. As the climax ebbed away and she was left with the afterglow, she found herself hungrily licking her lips clear of cream, her hands coming up to her face to bring more of the intoxicating cream to her hungry mouth. She sucked each digit clean one by one, hungry for more, until she'd run out entirely.

Anna was still for a long moment, not sure if he was quite done or not, before she started to move to clean herself. She spat the dollops on her tongue into a cupped hand, wiping a streamer from one eye with a finger before realizing she had nowhere to wipe it off. A drop fell from her chin, landing on the freckled expanse of her tits, and she smirked. That would do, she thought as she started to wipe fingerfuls of sticky cream from her features onto her breasts, saving the creamy sensation as she rubbed it into her pale flesh.

Diamond's dark skin sharply contrasted with the oceans of baby-batter that he'd dumped all over her face. She was in a daze for a long moment before she realized she was absently rolling his thick cum around her mouth with her tongue, like she was savoring some expensive dessert. She quickly moved to spit, but found she too had nowhere to deposit it. Reluctantly, she swallowed. As she started to wiped down her features she couldn't stop the thought that Rich's tasted better than Martin's. she never swallowed for Martin, and he was her boyfriend. What was wrong with her?

Rosa moaned aloud as she finished fingering herself to orgasm, pinching her swollen clit and twisting her fingers in her depths. She'd gotten close before the lineup, and the sensations of his creamy cum blasting onto her face was enough to put her right on the edge, close enough to set herself off with a quick maneuver. She moaned around her mouthful of cum, and as the pleasure faded she swallowed like it was a precious gift. As she started to clean her face, she couldn't help but notice a rope of cum had gone wild and completely soaked her little gold cross, the metal completely obscured under the spunk.

Rich smiled as his afterglow abated, his vision returning as the girls cleaned themselves off. With his hand still on his cock, he took a moment to milk the last few drops of ball-batter from his shaft. Sam eagerly leaned forward, wrapping her lips around the eyelet and sucking out every last drop from the steel-hard shaft of her daddy's cock, looking him in the eyes as she did. He rested his hand on her head affectionately before pulling away once more, casting his gaze to the girls before him. "Now... Who's going to be first?" He grinned, his cock giving an approving throb as he surveyed his options. "How about..."