All Comments on 'Daddy's Home Ch. 06'

by AdmiralSquish

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic

Been reading the series from the beginning...its so fucking hot. Always makes me cum hard. Keep it up :) Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

loved it again, cant wait to read what happens next as long as you do not break up Sam and her father. They are perfect together

TLMorganTLMorganover 9 years ago

The series keeps getting better and hotter, my friend! Keep up the amazing work!

lilycroslilycrosover 9 years ago
loved it:)

OH MY GOD this was so hot i could not wait to jump my husband after reading this!!!!!!!!Cant wait for next chapter !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great taste in women

I cannot wait for her ebony friend's huge chocolate breasts to be enjoyed by Rich. Very exciting tale. Love the sustained action and detailed descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Eh...

It was ok i guess...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
solid

Solid piece of writing here. Im interested to see Diamond can take it. Also, may want to include some more anal; nothing like stretching a teen asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not very realistic

It seems you never really studied human anatomy not physiology?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please

I want to read more of this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please continue!

It's a great story. A little stupid at times, but insanely hot. I hope you continue it. If you do, I'd like to see more anal and more domination.

AdmiralSquishAdmiralSquishover 9 years agoAuthor
Hello, readers!

I want to thank everyone profusely for every single view, fave, rating, comment, and follow! I'm amazed by all the support, and glad to see how much my work is appreciated!

To those displeased by my humble offering: Sorry to hear it, but I'm not planning to change the way I write. I'm sure there's plenty of other stories out there you can enjoy.

To the rest of you, thanks, again for all the support!

I'm glad to hear my work's gotten so many of you all hot'n'bothered, I hope future chapters can deliver even more!

Don't worry about Sam and Rich's relationship, no matter what happens she's always going to be his little girl, and she's always gonna get some special attention.

So many of you seem to be looking forward to Diamond's chapter! I'll admit, I'm looking forward to it too, and hopefully we'll both get to see it pretty soon! And with an ass as fantastic as hers, I can promise there'll be at least some anal.

I'm actually in the process of writing the next chapter after taking a little break to work on some side projects, so hopefully you won't have to wait too long! I hate to shamelessly plug myself like this, but If you'd like to offer a little bit of support to encourage me to speed up, or vote on the progression of upcoming stories and chapters, or even, if you're feeling a little more generous, get access to the stories a whole week in advance, you can make a pledge on my patreon account: https://www.patreon.com/AdmiralSquish . Any help would be greatly appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Cool story

It would be cool if he went for the mothers of the girls as well

AdmiralSquishAdmiralSquishalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Maybe...

Perhaps I'll have some/all of the moms get involved in the chapters after the main story-line.

gearskygearskyabout 8 years ago
Dat alliteration tho...

Seriously. It's kind of impressive.

Coochielover71Coochielover713 months ago

Like it, like it l, like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAdmiralSquish@AdmiralSquish
Hey there, you can call me Squish, or Squi(she)! If you like my work, I'd love your support! Check out my discord if you wanna talk about my stuff and hear what's coming next! https://discord.gg/6DUHqr5 My Patreon is open as well! https://www.patreon.com/AdmiralSquish

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES