All Comments on 'Daddy's Home Ch. 07'

by AdmiralSquish

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
madamnykkimadamnykkiabout 9 years ago
GREAT

Keep writing love this story....can't wait for the next one

AdmiralSquishAdmiralSquishabout 9 years agoAuthor
Early Access!

Thanks! I'm glad you like it! And don't worry about getting more, I'm writing chapter 8 as we speak. Well, technically, I'm procrastinating to write this comment instead...

A brief reminder, patrons of my patreon account get access to new chapters more than a week in advance of their release here! Plus, you can vote on chapter order and the options for my next big project. If you don't want to, or can't, spend money to support a starving writer, you can also check out my blog to see progress reports and previews. Plus, you can see the stuff they won't let me post here.

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AdmiralSquish

Blog: http://admiralsquishwrites.blogspot.com/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Daddy's home series

I'm enjoying your stories. Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing your talent.

AdmiralSquishAdmiralSquishabout 9 years agoAuthor
New Chapter

Hello again, my faithful readers!

The new chapter of Daddy's Home is finished! Right now, it's still only out for my patrons, but you guys don't have to wait too long. I'm gonna be posting it out to all the sites I use on Wednesday. But until then, there's a preview on my blog, if you wanna check it out. If you can't wait for the full version, all you've got to do is become a patron on my patreon page!

I know I'm being a broken record about the patreon, but it's my only income at the moment, and it's not a whole lot of money yet. Your support would mean a lot to me, and it's not like you don't get some nifty goodies out of the deal! All my patrons get to vote on what stories I do next and even the order of the chapters in some cases! Anyways, new chapter coming soon! Patreon address below!

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AdmiralSquish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

LOVE this series. Love how the characters aren't buckwild and over the top. Keep up the good work.

SniperkingSniperkingover 1 year ago

Huh, was she a virgin or not? Her character made me think she was but then she mentioned a boyfriend. Either way very hot.

Coochielover71Coochielover713 months ago

Really, really good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAdmiralSquish@AdmiralSquish
1847 Followers
Hey there, you can call me Squish, or Squi(she)! If you like my work, I'd love your support! Check out my discord if you wanna talk about my stuff and hear what's coming next! https://discord.gg/6DUHqr5 My Patreon is open as well! https://www.patreon.com/AdmiralSquish

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES