Daddy's Home Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosa didn't even hesitate, she pulled at his mind-boggling shaft with both hands and leaned forward. Her hands pulled up the shaft to rest right below the ridge of his cockhead, and she pursed her plump, pouty lips together, leaning in to deliver a wet, sloppy kiss to that glistening, smooth cockhead. Her lips parted as they made contact, sliding around his fat knob until they engulfed nearly half the fist-sized crown. She kissed with a lusty passion, her tongue darting and swirling over the precum-slick staff, tasting his savory flavor and letting out a soft moan. Her pillowy lips caressed the tender flesh as her head slowly twisted one way, then the other, sucking gently all the while. She made out with his gargantuan fuckstick for a few long seconds before she began to pull away, lips tightening to a pucker before finally parting with the surface with a wet smack, then turning back to look at him. "Pretty please, Mr. J? I promise I'll make it up to you..." She pleaded in her best naughty little girl voice, pushing out her lip in a pout.

Richard let out a groan as she delivered her luxuriant cock-kiss, his shaft throbbing on her lips, eager for more. He was grinning when she delivered her plea. "You really know how to ask nicely, huh?" He commented with a chuckle. "Maybe you can show Sam how to ask next time she wants more furniture." He added, then pushed to his feet slowly.

Rosa grinned back and rose to her feet as well, reluctantly letting her hand come off his titanic shaft as she bounded eagerly toward the machine, examining the weight settings as he got into position. This one was set for 200 pounds, so perhaps she'd get to enjoy the scenery a little longer. And there was plenty to see, she watched eagerly as he settled into position on the padded seat. Arms straight out, bent at the elbows, hands taking hold of handles level with the top of his head, and resting his forearms on padded rests. He planted his feet on the floor, thighs apart, his titanic pillar jutting out at a 45-degree angle, eagerly awaiting the promised reward. She slid into position as well, clambering onto his lap, facing him, his burning cock wedged between their bodies.

She heard the machine begin to move and bit her lip at the sight of pulleys and weights straining to hold back his movements, and failing. Her hands fastened themselves around the red-hot rod wedged between their bodies and began to twist her hands up and down the precum-slick staff, moving in time with his reps. She was just inches from him in this position, able to see every detail as his muscles strained and pulled. Each time he pressed the plates toward each other, he surrounded her in pure muscle, her feminine form entirely encircled by his manliness, wedged in the eye of a storm of testosterone and sweat. His fearsome cock burned against the smooth skin of her stomach as she pressed herself closer to his chest. Her volleyball-sized caramel orbs flattened themselves against his iron-hard pecs, her achingly hard nipples pressing through the fabric of her bikini top like it wasn't there, dragging over his muscles each time her tits wobbled with her rhythmic strokes.

The smell of him alone was enough to made her dizzy with lust, and he was so close... She had to wonder... Her eyes locked onto a glistening droplet of sweat that slid along his collarbone, and she found herself suddenly leaning forward just a little further. Her tongue slipped from her lips and dragged over his skin, hungrily licking up the shimmering droplet. It was salty. She couldn't stop herself from wanting more. She glanced apologetically up to him as she slid down, licking over his pulsing pec, exploring the contours and flavors of his body before flicking over a nipple and withdrawing once more to between her lips. He tasted like manhood, like pure testosterone. His smell, his taste, the heat of his body, the massive pillar of cockmeat illustrating clearly just how deep it would go inside her... Her mind was drowning in his manliness. She felt helpless. She felt safe. Overpowered, horny, nasty... Crazy. He was so strong, so beautiful... He was glorious, awe-inspiring, and even a little bit frightening. He was perfect. He was.. divine.

She slid her tongue over his shoulder to a bicep as she reveled in his manliness, hands breaking step with his movements to blur up and down his cock faster and faster, desperate to please him. Then she heard his voice, half-grunt as he pounded out another rep, growling out a simple command. "Make me cum." He demanded. She shivered with lust at the order, feeling his powerful voice roll out of his chest with his super-sensitive nipples. The idea of disobeying never even occurred to her. she slid herself off his lap and sank to her knees as quick as she could. Her nipples dragged over the ridges of his abs, her tongue dragging through the valley of his pecks. As she sank, his monolithic shaft speared up along her stomach and into her cleavage, the fat knob parting her creamy caramel mounds to wedge itself between them. she kept sinking, and the spheres of titflesh soon entirely surrounded his perfect cock, before it thrust through the valley and up, until the throbbing head was pressed against her plush, pouty lips. The fabric of her barely-there bikini held it there as her hands roamed his abs and thighs in worship of his muscles. She pursed her lips and planted a tender peck upon the sensitive head, looking up toward his face for approval.

Rosa smiled when she saw his face twisted with pleasure, a deep groan of lust meeting her ears as the clanking of the machine grew faster and faster. Seemed he was eager to finish the set... Rosa moaned to herself softly as she began to tenderly tongue the titanium titan that thrust between her wobbling breasts. She slid herself up and down upon its length, heaving her swollen tits up and down the angry purple pillar of cock. She lavished licks along its length, coating the throbbing rod with a glistening sheen of saliva, savoring the flavor of his superior cock, soaked in the juices of the women it had conquered before her, her friends. She'd never tasted it before, and the idea would have grossed her out just hours ago. She'd always abstained during the more... adventurous experimentation at Sam's sleepovers. But now, tasting her friends' juices as a marinade for this unstoppable, untamable mega-cock, it just made her hotter. She gave a long, loving lick, dragging her tongue over his bulging cum-channel, all the way up its length to the tip, before clamping her plump lips around half his massive head and hungrily making out with the biggest cock in the world. She desperately sucked and slurped, mashing her melons together around its girth to milk the monster for its surely delicious prize.

Rosa gasped against his fat head as the fearsome fuckrod bucked and jerked against the plush touch of her lips. It bucked and jerked like a living creature, thrashing in desperate need of freedom, release. Her arms wrapped around her heaving tits in a bear hug, the wobbling spheres pressed tight against his bucking girth to keep him steady while she worshipped his fat knob with lusty devotion. Her eyes were fixed upward, marveling at his physique and seeking his approval with her eyes while she worked the divine shaft with lips and tits, lavishing his sensitive head with licks, kisses, and sucks. her tongue danced lewdly over the precum-slick head, swirling over every inch of shaft within reach. Each throb brought forth a fresh dollop of clear, sticky pre, and she eagerly lapped it up, sucking at the cumsplit for every last drop of the tasty treat. It bathed her tongue in his masculine flavor, making her moan softly around her mouthful of megacock. She could feel his balls on her stomach, hot and roiling with desperate need to unload their potent cargo.

Rosa gasped once more when the shaft agave another forceful throb, and rosa jumped with surprise at the vigor of its bucking. The meaty monolith took advantage of her momentary lapse and tore itself free of the valley of her caramel globes. There was a small ripping sound, and a metallic pop, and she fell back slightly, marveling up at the cock now proudly erect, the remains of her bikini top and a glimmering golden chain dangling off its length like a prize. She gasped and reflexively reached for her neck, groping for the chain that should have been there. Her cross! It must have gotten wrapped around his... his big, fat cock. She gaped in silence for a moment as the slender golden chain and tiny, gleaming gold cross hung off his cock. It looked so... small. So insignificant, compared to his throbbing monster. The chain seemed to move in slow motion as it hung on one side, first dangling, then slipping, then falling, and finally plummeting from the superior shaft. It hit the padded floor of the gym and sank into a puddle of glimmering links. She said nothing, looking at the pile for a moment, before turning away from the discarded bauble and fixing her gaze upon that divine shaft looming over her with awe and lust. She'd made her choice.

As rosa marveled up at him and his superior endowment, she saw him crush his arms together one final time, gritting his teeth with the exertion, then suddenly release the handles and push himself to his feet. As he reached his full, looming height, his fearsome weapon leveled toward the lusty teen, there was a thunderous crash sound from the machine as the weights slammed back into their resting position. She shivered as she heard his chest rumble with a growl of desire. He reached for her with one massive hand... but she already knew what he wanted. Her slender fingers reached up, coiling around his divine girth and tugging it down until the tip touched her plump lips. She kissed it reverently, then looked up to her lover's face with pure adoration in her eyes. "Let me..." she whispered, pleadingly, her warm breath washing over his cock.

She didn't even wait for an answer. She spread her lips wide and drove herself forward onto his superior cock. Her lips stretched to their limit, then beyond as she struggled to push the entire head into her mouth. Her tongue lavished licks over what she'd managed to engulf so far, desperate to please him. She moaned into his thickness at the taste, her lips stretched into a tight band as she breathed through her nose, her mouth entirely stuffed with his oversized cockhead. She tightened her grip on the shaft and pulled, feeding it into her mouth until, with a pop, the knob passed her lips, completely filling her mouth. She glanced up to Rich's face, eyes beaming with pride, seeking his approval. But she wasn't done. She reached for his hips and took a firm hold, sucking in a deep breath before pulling with all her might as she drove her face forward. She could feel his thick helmet stretching her throat to the limits of its capacity, feel her body reshaping to his desires as her throat stretched to capacity and beyond. Her eyes watered with the pain and effort, but she continued, regardless, eager to please his shaft. She pushed forward and pulled him closer alternately, spearing herself inch by inch upon his unyielding girth as her throat squeezed and gripped around the invader. Finally, her seemingly endless journey came to an end, and her lips touched the base of his titanic shaft, his heavy, churning balls on her chin. Tears slid from her eyes as she looked up to him with lust and pride.

His eyes met hers, and he let out a deep, soulful groan. Roas shivered at the sound of it, then her eyes widened when she felt his shaft begin to throb and buck deep in her straining throat. His heavy balls tightened against her chin. The realization of what was coming, the feeling of her mouth stuffed with cock, it was enough to make her core tighten, her pussy burning with need. She didn't move to pull away or back off. She swallowed, her throat milking his length as his thick seed surged up the fat tube on the underside of his shaft. If blasted out the tip like a firehose, his shaft jumping and jerking deep in her throat as she swallowed again and again, coaxing blast after blast from his megacock, hungrily draining his heavy, swinging balls. Oceans of potent, creamy cum flowed directly into her belly, and she shivered with lust, impaled upon his superior shaft as his deluge went on, and on, and on.

As the endless blasts of delicious spunk finally came to an end, Rosa gave a final swallow, to make sure she'd gotten every last drop. Slowly, carefully, she began to pull herself off the impaling megacock, keeping her lips sealed around its immense girth, to ensure she held onto every last drop of his rich cream. When the head of his seemingly endless cock pulled from her throat she desperately sucked in a fresh breath of air, replacing the stale lungful she'd been holding for what seemed an eternity. With her tongue free, she lavished licks over this fat knob as her lips paused just before the ridge of his shaft, hungrily tongue-polishing every last inch she could reach, savoring the flavor of her lover's release. She pulled the last of his shaft from her lips with a wet pop, her mouth full of gathered spunk from his length, and she took a moment to roll the savory treat on her tongue before giving one final swallow, letting the pearly seed slide down her throat to join the oceans in her belly.She panted softly for breath when the task was done, a strand of glimmering spit still linking her plush lips to her lover's rod. She looked up to her lover's face with a proud smile, quite pleased with herself.

His mighty weapon gave a particularly vigorous lurch, the shimmering strand connecting to to her lips breaking. It showed no signs of softening. Her pussy clenched and ached with desire. Without thinking about it, she leaned forward the tiniest bit, placing a tiny peck on the immense shaft, a momentary gesture of affection. Her hands slid up to his abs as she pushed herself to her feet, fingertips roaming up over his rippling abs, his chiseled sides, his powerful chest, his rugged shoulders. She looked up into his eyes with lust and devotion as her hands came to rest upon his shoulders. "Master... Sit back. Just relax, let me serve you." She pleaded, her heart pounding in her chest with desire. His eyes looked into hers for a long moment. Part of her wanted him to ignore her plea and ravage her, but more than anything, she wanted to please him. She was already his devoted servant, and he hadn't even driven it into her yet. His face split into a smirk, and he slowly sank back to sit on the padded chair.

Rosa swallowed nervously as she glanced down to the imperious pillar of cockflesh jutting proudly from his hips. It was just so BIG... But her trepidation wasn't enough to dissuade her from her mission. One hand reluctantly pulled away from his powerful shoulder and went to her hip. A few tugs, and she shivered as the cool air kissed her dripping, overheated pussy, her bikini bottoms and sarong falling away to pool at her feet. Her hips swayed as she climbed over his lap, planting her feet on either side of his seat and standing over him. His throbbing shaft pressed its knob to her hips, even standing as she was, it was just too long to easily slip into place. Her hips ground against the unyielding rod of manly flesh, her needy slit grinding on its hardness as she stared at it with anticipation and fear. So big...

She pushed herself up on her tiptoes, straining to rise high enough to take him properly. The wide head dragged over her clit, just barely short of it's goal, and she whimpered with frustration. She gave one final bounce, springing up on her toes to come back down and spear her waiting slit on the beefy monster. Any thoughts of easing herself down over its girth were abandoned as her toes gave out and she fell to her heels, taking the first six inches of his perfect cock inside her with a scream that turned to a moan by the end. Her eyes were wide, her entire body tense as her thighs trembled with sensation of his fat head spreading her wider than she would have ever thought possible. Her delicate balance faltered, and she screamed out once again as she fell onto the unyielding cock, a deep, soulful cry of pain and pleasure. She slid down its immense girth, her entire weight supported by her spasming, trembling pussy. The sensations were overwhelming. Nothing could prepare her for this. No boyfriend, not even Anna's most intimidating toys, were a match for the sheer size of the divine cock now a full nine inches into her gripping pussy. Her core trembled, and she sank another inch onto it, a forceful reminder that this was only the beginning.

She trembled, helpless, for a long moment, trying to plant her feet once again and regain some measure of control over the mind-shattering penetration, but under her own weight, the unstoppable cock just inched ever forward, pushing into her needy pussy bit by bit, and each tiny shift made her twitch and moan all over again. The immense intrusion was too much for her to handle. She could see the bulge on her stomach where his impossible cock distended her pussy, reshaping her body to suit his pleasure. The thought was erotic enough that she slid another full inch down his shaft. She looked up to the object of her devotion as she slid down his girth, eyes wide with pleasure, shock, and awe. "S-so deep..." She barely managed to speak.

Suddenly, she gasped aloud, eyes going even wider as she suddenly felt her lover's huge, powerful hands grasping her swaying, caramel-skinned tits. She moaned out as his digits explored the sensitive flesh, thumb and forefinger questing up the slopes of each until they met upon the tender peaks, expertly circling the bud. She squirmed at the sensations. He was so gentle in his touch, but she could feel the immense strength in those hands. The pleasure was beginning to overtake the pain in earnest. As his lips suddenly wrapped around one aching brown nipple, she moaned once more, hips squirming, letting another inch of shaft sink into her sweet honeypot as his tongue provoked a fresh spasm from her well-stuffed slit.

As she finally managed to get her bearings, her feet found purchase on the floor below, and she planted them, halting her descent onto his godly staff. Her grip on his shoulders tightened, fingers digging into the deep ridges of his chiseled muscles, and slowly began to lift herself up, off that pussy-pleasing monster. She shivered, feeling his flared knob tugging and teasing at depths that had never experienced such pleasures before. She rose slowly, moving inch by inch, until she could rise no further. His shaft glistened with her liquid lust, droplets cascading down over his immense, veiny length. She held herself there for a long moment, bracing herself for what was coming, before she pulled in a deep breath and threw herself upon his weapon. The air forced itself from her lungs in a lewd, lustful moan as inch after inch of fat cock speared into her core. Her pussy spasmed and gripped at his immense shaft as she felt it reach the very back of her channel, another inch or two remaining outside her well-stretched pussy.

Suddenly, she felt his grasp shift, his powerful hands taking hold of her hips. She looked into his eyes, seeing the burning lust within them, and immediately felt her pulse quicken. There was fear, anticipation... even gratitude, in her heart as she realized what was to come. She couldn't take it all by herself. It was impossible. But he could take her, every inch of her and more. Her body melted into his grasp, releasing control to him and surrendering her body to his lust. He lifted her up, higher and higher, his mighty muscles bearing her weight almost effortlessly. Her pussy gripped and squeezed at his shaft as it pulled from her depths. He lifted her until her toes barely dragged on the padded floor, her body completely at his mercy. Then there was the pull. Her body was dragged down onto his shaft, the fat tip driving into her like a freight train as his hips rose to meet hers. The monolithic member slammed into her barrier, and she moaned out with reckless abandon, eagerly advertising the insane pleasures he provided her to anyone who could hear.