Daddy's Home Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a helpless plaything before his immense strength, her body used as a tool to serve his lusts, and she loved every second if it. Her pussy dutifully gripped and rolled around his girth, eagerly milking his shaft, straining to pull him deeper inside her as he claimed every inch of her with each unstoppable thrust. Waves of pleasure crashed over her again and again. She moaned wildly, body writing in his grasp in desperate attempts to please his superior shaft, her fingers now clutching his granite shoulders for dear life, the rock in a storm of unspeakable pleasure. Not that she wasn't making an effort, each gasping breath came out in either wordless moans of lust and pleasure or howled praise for her lover, her master, the object of her worship. "SOOOOOO BIG! So DEEEEP! Uh! Uh! UHHH, god, YES! Oh, please, god, fuck me! I'm yours! FUCK me! Let me worship your GIANT FUCKING COOOOOCK! I'll do anything for you! Anything, anywhere, anytime, I don't care! Say the word and I'll do it!" She swore aloud, meaning every word. She didn't even need to get fucked, she would happily suck his shaft all day, every day, for nothing more than the delicious cream and the sweet, sweet thrill of servicing the perfect man.

As she swore herself body and soul to the service of her lover, suddenly everything seemed to happen all at once. He slammed his hips up and pulled hers down with a particularly forceful thrust. The barrier that had thus far kept those last few inches of his perfect cock from driving into her deepest depths gave way, yielding before the undeniable cock. As his divine shaft broke through her barrier into something deeper still, filling her deeper than she thought possible, she felt an explosion of sensation in her core. A shockwave of unfathomable rolled out from her core, every nerve it touched coming alive with pleasure, every muscle spasming at once, until it reached the limits of her body, but it kept growing. As the wave of burning pleasure struck her mind, a primal roar of lust filled her ears, and she felt his immense shaft jump inside her. And just when it seemed impossible for it to get any stronger, she felt his shaft thob even larger before firing volleys of liquid fire into the newfound deeps of her pussy. It was all she could do to keep from losing her mind entirely as she felt the pleasure redouble with each deluge. She could hear herself howling with pleasure she just couldn't contain. The pleasure was filling her like a balloon, she felt like she might burst with the sheer, endless ecstasy. she she actually felt her belly expanding, suddenly everything went white.

Richard saw her go limp, her head rolling back as she suddenly released her grip on his shoulders and fell back, her cum-swollen belly pushed forward to prominence by the pose. She didn't fall, her body held upright by the rigid shaft driven to the hilt inside her still-spasming pussy, still pumping blast after blast of thick, creamy spunk directly into her overstuffed womb. He reached for her and wrapped his arms around her limp body, pulling her close as the last volleys of potent, white-hot seed flooded into her fertile, teenaged womb. As the immense pleasure finally waned, he relaxed, holding her close while they rested. By the time he was able to move properly, she'd recovered as well, her breathing normalized to the gentle, regular pace of a soft slumber. Seemed it had simply been too much for her to take at once. She gently slipped from the machine's seat and eased her limp form down to the padded floor. Slowly, he pulled his unyielding shaft from her slumbering form, provoking a few soft moans along the way. When he finally pulled free of her entirely, she gave a disappointed whimper at her sudden emptiness. He shook his head. These girls... He took a moment to go around the gym and gather a few things, propping her head up on a little extra padding and laying a couple towels over her to make sure she didn't wake up freezing and sore. Satisfied, he turned for the stairs and headed up.