Daddy's Little Cupcake Ch. 03

Story Info
She fears Mommy, lusts for Daddy.
1.4k words
4.18
56.3k
22

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack597
Jack597
175 Followers

(Author's note: All characters in this story are more than eighteen years old.)

Chapter 3:

Sitting in wet panties at supper is making Cupcake feel very naughty. She's just invaded Mommy's turf and Mommy doesn't have a clue. She's had Daddy all to herself for so long she assumes he would never stray. Or so Cupcake thinks.

But what if Mommy did have an idea, even just an inkling? Now there's a scary thought. Could she have possibly heard Cupcake's hushed whispers in the den? Suddenly she feels vulnerable and exposed. She's able to hide her fidgety hands under the table, but the fear in her eyes is another matter. Then Mommy's odd glance at her sends shivers. She tries to catch a peek at Daddy, hoping for some sign, but he seems unfazed by it all. He seldom says much anyway. It's Mommy who is the chatterbox.

So when she begins to carry on about her "lady's night out" club, Cupcake is much relieved. She knows that will occupy her for the remainder of supper. She and Daddy have heard it all before...many times. How Mommy enjoys being with her friends, how much fun they have together. Tonight they are going to see a new movie, and that is just fine. In fact the very prospect is wetting Cupcake's pussy even more.

She can barely eat anything. She's in a fog, dreaming about what happened under the afghan. She will soon be alone with Daddy, and that both arouses her and frightens her. She is, after all, still a virgin. Will she disappoint him? Will it hurt? How is that monster of his going to fit in her tiny pussy?

"May I be excused?" she asks.

"Yes," Mommy says, hardly pausing her jabber-thon.

She is in the bathroom in a flash. She needs to get out of her wet panties and wash herself for Daddy. If she can delay long enough, maybe Mommy will be gone when she comes out. "Yes, that's the ticket, wait until she's gone," she thinks to herself. After a while she hears the clanking of dishes in the kitchen as Mommy cleans up, then a long silence which she presumes means that she's freshening up in her bedroom, then finally she hears her good-byes to Daddy.

That's when it really sinks in: She is now alone with HIM. Her heart is pounding again. She is scared, and her self-confidence is escaping her too. What does he have in mind, exactly?

In the hope of somehow regaining her courage, she waits a few more minutes before stepping out of the bathroom. When she does, he is standing there waiting with a stern look on his face. His colossal cock and balls are hanging out of the fly of his trousers, and he's snapping a switch against his thigh. The snaps come in a slow deliberate cadence. She knows he means business.

"Come here little SLUT," he directs.

Shaking inside, she comes slowly, tentatively, her head bowed, her eyes transfixed on his cock. It's not erect, though it's fuller than it was when she groped it in his pants. It now jostles pendulously with each snap of his switch.

"You are NEVER to give any hint to Mommy that there is anything between us! Do you understand?!" he bellows.

"Yes sir," she peeps.

"You had better have a grip on your emotions whenever she's around. She can smell a rat quicker than anyone I know."

"Yes sir, I will."

"You have much to learn about being my slut."

"I know."

"Let tonight be your first lesson," he admonishes like some strict headmaster. "Heed it well."

"I will."

"I will, SIR. Or I will MASTER or DADDY," he corrects.

"Yes, Daddy, I understand."

"Good. Now turn around and bend at the waist."

Coquettishly, she puts one finger in her pouty little mouth, looks up at him and slowly turns.

"That's the idea..." he encourages.

When she bends, he uses his switch to lift the hem of her skirt to expose her bare bum.

"Where are your panties?" he asks.

"I took them off, sir. They were soaking wet."

"I see," he chuckles, then administers a quick snap of his switch to her ass. She yelps.

"You're going to need regular discipline to reinforce your lessons," he declares.

"Yes, sir."

"Spread your stance," he orders, and she obeys.

From behind, he runs the switch up the inside of her thigh, then snaps near her cunt. She yelps again. The sting is pure heaven. Then slipping the length of it between her cunt lips, he draws it along her clit.

She hisses lustily, sucking air through her clenched teeth.

"Ah, now that's what I like. Be a filthy little whore for Daddy."

"I am, Daddy. I'm YOUR filthy little whore," she professes, just as in her fantasy.

"Good girl," he lauds. Grabs her upper arm to guide her to the couch, his huge salami growing larger and beginning to rise. He sits on the edge and takes her over his lap, yanks her skirt up, greedily kneads her fleshy bottom.

"This is a very ample ass you've got here, little slut."

"Thank you, Daddy, it is all for you," she replies coyly, her confidence building with each new liberty he takes.

He delivers hard swats with his bare hand. They come in bunches, first to one cheek then the other. The tension she felt begins to ease as her lust rises. Like Mommy, she responds to forceful men. He slips his hand between her legs to tease her clit, then swats her ass, then teases some more.

"Ooh, Daddy," she wriggles, then pooches her butt up more.

Getting hotter and hotter, she can feel his cock beginning to press up from below. His strong hand swatting her ass, his strong finger playing nasty with her clit.

After the final whack, he grabs her hair and pushes her at the hips to slide her off onto the floor. She sits on one cheek between his legs as he cinches her hair over his knee, pins her head against it. His oversized dong is at full erection now, hovering in front of her face, oozing from the tip. It's no little Jimmy popgun either, it's a Howitzer, and she's looking right down the barrel. It's even thicker and meaner than she recalls through the keyhole...it could truly make a whore out of any woman.

"Go on, little slut, lick the head."

She obliges him obediently, lapping at it, savoring its salty sweetness. Unable to accomodate its full girth in her mouth, she kisses and caresses it with her lips. She doesn't know it but Daddy has always adored her small mouth. This is a night he has thought about often. Waiting, waiting, biding his time until he would have it perched on the end of his insatiable cock.

"That's it, yes," he praises. "Now lick along the shaft, show me that tongue."

She does it lavishly, just as she saw Mommy do it, while he moans at the sight of her slithering pink wetness all along his manhood.

Twisting her head, he instructs, "Underneath too, lap it underneath, all the way up to the tip." And she readily complies.

"Now into the slit," he directs.

She does that too, then flutters it over the whole head while looking up at him.

"Jesus," he grits, pins her hair more tightly over his knee. "Open, little slut, open that gorgeous little mouth!"

He forces his way in! Stretches her lips beyond anything she thought possible, gags her! Not even half of it will go in, but that's plenty for him. His little slut is performing beautifully and he is going to cum like he never does with Mommy.

"Stroke it, little whore! Stroke it and suck it!"

She responds as she's told, her small hand grasping what it can of the thick shaft, she strokes and squeaks, and squeaks and sucks.

"Oh yes, oh yes," he whispers, his load building and building. "Ah shit," he howls, "I'm going to cum! I'm going to shoot that sweet little mouth!"

His cock spasms! He groans deeply as his hot load blasts her mouth and face!

Gagging and gasping for air, she works her ragged clit with her free hand! Her eyes roll up. She shudders and cums like the filthy whore he wants her to be.

Jack597
Jack597
175 Followers