All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Cupcake Ch. 04-05'

by Jack597

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
sirhugssirhugsabout 12 years ago
Time for Mommy ...

...to walk in...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Maybe this isn't your forte.

Only the 2nd or 3rd story to be so ridiculous that it bores the hell out of me. That wasn't 2 full chapters and it was not worthy to be called even 1 chapter.

I believe that most people are capable of creating a decent erotic story so I expect that you will write something worth reading at some point. I am going to try to actually give some constructive pointers: 1. Read the stories written by some of the popular and longtime writers here. 2. Pay attention to the goal you have in mind and how you might achieve it if you were going to do it instead of write it. 3. Try to find a healthy balance between smutty erotica and utterly ridiculous. 4. Ask yourself if your readers are able to identify with your characters or if no one can identify with or relate to their behavior. 5. Anticipation is a good thing! No good comes from rushing to one sexual act after another without building the anticipation in your readers. 6. Find a reputable and trustworthy person to proofread for you. They can also offer constructive criticism to help you improve even more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous