All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Disappointment'

by mpqm1968

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
drgnrdr57drgnrdr57over 18 years ago
a few more

keep it up it has the start of a good series here

usa

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Okay . . .

Sorry, as much as I like these types of stories, this one needs a lot of work. There is no flow to the storyline, it is more like a series of short glimpses, like snapshots from a camera. There were a lot of little typos and misspellings that did not help either. The concept was good, but you should have developed the interplay between the sisters more, as that was the main thrust of the story. Rather than introducing a fourth character.

JimDinMN

Don1028Don1028over 18 years ago
Interesting Plot but..............

as another responder said not very well done.

Would have liked the spankings more symbolic and less violent also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
not bad

could have described the panties and made it sound a little more real but over all good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Timeline

Your math is a little off. If he married in 1985 and the first daughter was born in 1990( five years later) and the second in 1992. They would be 15 and 13 now, not college age.

mpqm1968mpqm1968over 18 years agoAuthor
A word from the author

Thanks or pointing out the error in the birthdays which I hope doesn't detract from the story. It should be evident from the context however that the girls' ages are 20 & 18 respectively.

Mark

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
another good one

enjoyed the story please keep them coming. love too read a sequel.

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Good Story

Now a Follow-Up with Daddy and Both Daughters would be Most Excellent.

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatover 5 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆☆ Six Sexy Stars

"You hear that?" enquired Bob into the phone. "Did you hear me spank my filthy little whore of a daughter?"

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous