All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Girl'

by Archer2050

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Stupid, Illiterate Writer + No Story Line = Crap

*

wdelanderwdelanderabout 16 years ago
well well told

Good writing and an interesting scenario, plus a hit imagination, add up to a great story. More to come?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
very horny

original angle, got me hot as hell. looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
nice

prob one of the hottest stories ive ever read

PetrovPetrovabout 16 years ago
Awesome

Loved it. Slow to build and I like that it ended leaving us wanting more.

- Petrov.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
first time for anything

First, a note on being a grammer, spelling and puncuation Nazi. I try not to be one, but will bypass any story that is just horrible in those regards. Thank you for making a decent attempt to make your story friendly to my reading senses.

Second, this is the first comment I have ever made about any story in any category. I have been reading here for years and I truly cannot believe someone wrote something good enough to make me post a comment. Some stories have touched me, angered me, made me laugh, and some have almost brought tears to my eyes.

I do read for the erotica factor, but I also like to to see the work of a good plot line and an attempt to tell a good story. I have to be honest; most of the publications here are pure garbage. You have managed to rise above that level with this particular story. Cudos.

Not to mention that I thought that your story line was really hot. Yours is the first story I have ever voted for (a five, by the way) and I do not intend to start voting willy nilly now that I cast a vote for one story.

Good job. You deserve to be proud of this story. I look forward to any future installments.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I liked it!

Nicely done. The new angle on this subject is refreshing and imaginative! Would enjoy reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
really good

i came half way down the first page!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This is my comment

It was pretty good uhhmm I loved that it was his daughter ... Daughter and father couldv done more together though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Birth control

It was very hot but it amazes me that on this story or tje one I read before, there is no mention of birth control. This story diodn't say it was true so I assume it wasen't.

kyron99kyron99almost 13 years ago

to the poster about birth control -- this is a fantasy for you to masturbate to, nimwit. why would he write about birth control when the characters are only text on a screen and can't get pregnant!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
thank you

I have had a fantasy of watching my daughter giving head n letting him c um in her mouth then kissing me while we share his cum for a long time. Thanks for getting me off

Beejay3Beejay3over 1 year ago

Wow, that was a horse of a different colour…. Naughty but “nice”!

One really wonders what a fantasy that is..

Got my jehones really hot!.love to read more like that! Am I bad?

Very stimulating that’s for sure.

More…more more…Beejay3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous