Daddy's Little Girl Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, master," she whispered.

Without speaking I snapped my fingers and pointed to the rug two feet before me. She crawled there and waited silently for my pleasure.

"You want to play?" I asked quietly. She was intelligent enough to recognize this as a rhetorical question and remained silent. Chalk one up for her. "You want sex like a little slut, like a little cheap hussy? Well then, play."

Her eyes were wild but she refused to look at me, mindful of her restriction. She hesitated. "Play with your cunt, you slut!" I growled.

With a cry of frustration and fear, Keri's right hand flew to her cunt and it only took one touch for her to be moaning and gasping in sexual pleasure. Her fingers were flying over her clit, rubbing it in tight small circles as her juices seeped from her lips, coating her inner things. She rested back on her heels with her knees wide showing me her sex as her eyes were closed. She rocked back on her heels to the rhythm, moaning and whimpering in sexual excitement. The room was filled the scent of her arousal and I couldn't help but feel my cock harden.

I could tell that she was close to cumming as her fingers moved quicker and harder on her engorged clit which was sticking out from the hood. Her eyes snapped open as she squealed, her whole body shaking as she held back her orgasm. I did not speak, I only watched as she whimpered, begging me, silently pleading for her release.

"Do not cum, slut," I commanded and she growled as her body stiffened and she gasped as her fingers flew over her clit. "Stop!" I commanded and she yelled in frustration as she knelt back, tired, exhausted, gasping for breath. Her skin was red and her cheeks flushed as her chest heaved.

"Now use two fingers to fuck yourself," I commanded. "Slowly."

Her pussy lips were already opened and waiting to be filled. She was slick with her juices. Without hesitation two fingers slipped between her lips and she slowly filled herself. Keri threw her head back and moaned as her thigh muscles tightened as her cunt was filled. She took all of her fingers deep inside her.

Her eyes were shut tightly as she moved her fingers in and out of herself, excruciatingly slowly. As she pulled her fingers out I could see they were coated with her wetness. Her hips rocked slowly as she filled herself up again, over and over again. It was enough to arouse and tantalize her but not enough to make her cum. She was kept at the brink of release, at the edge the cliff but not allowed to plunge into her orgasmic pleasure. I enjoyed her torture.

"Master, please," Keri begged, her voice taut between pants as she slowly fucked herself with her fingers. I could see her belly moving and tightening as her cunt clenched her fingers, tightening her muscles around them as I'm sure they were. It was a pleasant sight to see a girl such as this.

I ignored her and watched her as she worked her cunt. She cried out in frustration and sexual heat as she pushed her fingers deep inside her cunt, and then withdrew them with wet sloppy sounds coming from her sex. Her teeth were clenched and her eyes shut as her body was bowed in taut sexual tension. Yes, I thought to myself, she was almost ready. She was brimming hot, boiling, waiting to overflow with her sexual release. I could feel it as I watched her left hand moved to her nipples pulled and pinched them, simulating my mouth and hands on them. I could tell her nipples were hard and swollen; what a beautiful sight it was to see her fucking herself and playing with her tits.

"Master!" she cried with fear and surprise, snapping her eyes open, when she felt me leap from the chair towards her.

I was silent as I pressed my left hand against her throat, holding her motionless, while my right hand pulled my pistol from its holster. Without a word I shoved the cold steel into her and savagely raped her. Her nails dug into my forearm as I held her down.

"Oh! Oh! Master!" she cried out as she threw her legs open and her hips bucked, meeting every thrust as I pushed the pistol into her sopping wet cunt. She couldn't control herself as she was brutally fucked. She was a wanton slave and she was being filled as she pushed upwards with her cunt to meet every stroke as I slammed it into her.

"Be fucked, slave," I growled. "You want to be a slut, I'll treat you like a slut!"

"Yes, master!" she cried out to me. "I'm a slut! I'm your slut! Do with me what you will! Take me, I'm yours!"

"Cum!" I ordered her. "Cum with your master's power inside you!"

Instantly her whole body was trembling and her eyes were rolled back as she let go, her orgasm washing over her. "Yes, master! I'm your slave. I belong to you. I'm nothing. You are all. You are all. Please use your slave. My god, I'm cumming. I'm cumming!"

I could feel her cunt muscles tightening on the barrel of the pistol as I continued to fuck her through her orgasm. Her hips still moved as the coated and wet pistol pistoned into her open went cunt. "I'm still cumming," she whimpered and her body continued to shake and go taut as her orgasm moved through her, holding her tight in sexual pleasure, an abyss of blackness and sexual sensations that I was forcing upon her.

Finally it subsided and I slammed it into her one more time and she cried out and clenched her legs together and then whimpered and moaned as she tried to catch her breath. Keri's nipples were engorged and I leaned down and took the left one in my mouth, sucking on it, lightly biting on it and pulling on it with my teeth.

"Oh, yes, master," she breathed as she lifted her body to me. I loved the feeling of her hard nipples in my mouth. I sucked them and played them, rolling my tongue around it as she shuddered from the sensation. Her orgasm made every nerve come alive and the sensation of me sucking on her nipple just lit her up and made her moan like the sexual animal that she was.

"Oh, master!" she exclaimed as she felt my cock enter her hot cunt. I felt her legs spread and her ass come off the ground to meet the thrust of my cock into her. She was hot, ready and waiting for me as I pushed into her hard and fast.

She was clinging to me as I fucked her, her legs wrapped around my waist, meeting my thrusts and clinging to me. I could feel her cunt gripping my cock tight as it fit inside her like a glove. She was like a crazed maniac, thrashing about, writhing in pleasure, her head rolling from side to side while she clung to me, afraid to let go as I filled her hit cunt. Her juices splashed against me as I drive deep into her sex.

"Yes, master. Yes, master," she moaned over and over again. "I'm yours. Use me, master. I'm yours. I'm yours. I belong to you. Do with me what you will. I yield to you, master. Only you. Only you. Oh, God master, you fill me up so. Master, please find me pleasing."

"Master!" she exclaimed as she snapped her eyes open and found me pressing the barrel of my gun into her mouth.

"Suck and lick it clean, slave," I commanded as I drove my cock into her. I couldn't believe it but she became more heated, more turned on as I forced her to lick my pistol clean. Her cunt tightened around my cock even more, and her hips bucked even harder. What a slut she was. I became more aroused as she licked and sucked the barrel like a cock, lapping it with her tongue and using her lips to squeeze it.

She squealed with her eyes wide open as she came. I could feel her juices explode within her cunt as she gripped me tight. I forced myself into her and continued to fuck her as she felt the throes of another orgasm overtake her. Her teeth bit down onto the barrel of the pistol as she moaned and gasped around it, her nostrils flaring as her body went rigid. Still, I fucked her hard.

With a cry of pleasure, I slammed into her, giving her a brush burn on her back as I shot my load deep inside her cunt. I could feel her muscles gripping me, milking me as I slowly pushed my cock into her, pushing my cum deep inside her.

"Oh, master. It's so hot," she breathed, still shaking.

"Silence, slave," I commanded as I continued to rock inside her. My cum was leaking out of her and running down the crack of her ass. She quivered as the heat passed through her, lighting every sense, every nerve, every synapse. As I went soft, I could feel her muscles milking me, quivering and spasming around my cock. Some of it was uncontrollable and some she was doing through her muscle control. It felt awesome and sent shivered down my spine.

I withdrew from her and she moaned as I stood above her. She needed no command as she rose to her knees and attended to her task of cleaning me off. She delicately used her small, warm tongue to clean me, lapping my cum mixed with her cunt juice from my balls, and then the shaft. Finally, she took me in her mouth and lightly sucked on my cock before taking me all the way into her mouth, to the back of her throat.

After pulling my cock out of her mouth I sat down in the recliner chair and pointed to my lap. Her face brightened as she took her place on my lap. There was an evil, mischievous look on my face that she could see as she snuggled in to me, purring softly.

"Master?" she asked, expectantly, fearful as she felt her arms pulled behind her back. I pushed her down across my lap, bowing her back and presenting her tits to me and then pushed her knees open.

"Do not move," I warned her as I started to rub her clit. She was wet still, her whole pubic area covered with cum and cunt juice. She moaned loudly and squirmed beneath my touch but I held her still, she helpless in my grasp.

Within moments, she was ready to cum again, lifting off my lap, meeting my fingers, pressing her clit into my fingers as I massaged her in small tight circles. Her clit was engorged and hardened as she moaned in pleasure, feeling an orgasm upon her again. Needless to say, she was quite multi-orgasmic. She panted and grunted in pleasure as my fingers moved faster over her clit.

"You may cum whenever you want," I informed her, genially, smiling down at her.

"Thank you master," she said, unsure of herself, looking at me with a look of fear. I could tell she was wondering what I was up to.

Before I knew it, she was tensing again, cumming hard as more juice leaked from her clit down her thighs and the crack of her ass; I could feel it soaking my jeans. She bucked her hips and clamped her thighs down on my hand, riding it as the orgasm washed over her. She shuddered and gasped aloud.

"Do no move," I commanded her, as she tried to pull her ultra-sensitive clit away from my fingers. I pressed down harder and continued to rub her as the orgasm faded.

"Master!" she squealed and wriggled, moving, trying to get away from my fingers, but she was no match for me. The more she moved, the more her clit was stimulated. Her clamped thighs only held my hand in place as my fingers flew over her clit, rubbing it hard, not letting up at all.

"You wanted to cum without permission," I told her. "You wanted to play without my consent. So now, you can play. You can feel as much sexual pleasure as you can."

Keri growled in frustration and then started moaning again as another orgasm started to build in her. Her legs flew up and she pressed down into me, her back bent beautifully, with her hair falling down the other side of my leg. I moved my hand a little and replaced my fingers with my thumb on her clit while two fingers penetrated her, filling her wet and full cunt.

I began finger fucking her, feeling her cunt tightening down on my digits, as my thumb rubbed her clit harder and faster, my digits slamming into her wet cunt. Her cunt lips were open and red from my use of her. In no time at all she was cumming again, shaking uncontrollably, moaning as the sensation passed through her.

But I did not stop. My arm was getting tired but I continued to fuck her with my fingers as her muscles clamped down trying to expel them. I continued to drive my digits deep into her wet cunt while my thumb glided over her still sensitive clit.

"Please master," she whimpered. "Please master. Mercy. Show your girl mercy." But I remained silent as she begged me. It took a little longer but again I could feel her cunt readying for another orgasm as I fingered her cunt. My other hand played with her nipples, pinching them and pulling on the taut nubs.

She lay on my lap, a whimpering and moaning ball, not able to move, not able to control herself. She simply lay there, enduring the pleasure that I was forcing on her. Again, she lifted off my lap and her eyes snapped open and stopped breathing for a moment.

"Oh, my god. Oh, God. Oh, God," she yelled as another orgasm washed over her. "I'm cumming. I'm cumming again. Oh, my God, I'm cumming." And she did, explosively. "Master, please stop. I'm pissing. I feel like I have to piss."

"Let it out," I ordered and then she moaned loudly as she ejaculated a steady stream. I took my fingers out of her and concentrated on her clit as she shot out her cum across the floor. She shook and was yelling as her head flew back, eyes clenched.

"Mercy master," she begged but I ignored her, continuing to rub her near raw clit. It was red and abused, but I continued to rape her. I coated my fingers with her cunt juices and fingered her clit hard and fast, not letting up. She whimpered helplessly, eyes closed and sobbing as her thighs ad hips moved as if they had a mind of their own. She couldn't control it. She couldn't stop it. I would force my will upon her. It was that simple.

Once again she came, not as hard as the last one, but I could see her juices seeping out of her pussy and down her thighs. She gasped when I pulled my fingers off her clit and took them into her mouth and sucked on them. Keri didn't move, so bled of energy she was. I watched as she sucked and licked my fingers clean, like they were a cock. She was an exquisite slave.

"Bedtime, slave," I said as I pushed her off my lap.

"Yes, master," she whispered, weakly as she began to crawl toward the stairs. She stopped and look toward me, keeping her eyes at my belt line. "Did I please you tonight master."

"You are a slave, girl," I answered. "Its your job to please me. It's expected. You were not without your interests."

"Yes, master." She sobbed as she crawled up the stairs.

Ten minutes later she was kneeling by the bed, nude save her collar and the cords that was still tied to her. I roughly handled her, untying her hands and the cord from around her waist. I tied her wrists together behind her back, one over the other and then used the cord to tie her collar off to my waist. She would be kept under strict discipline.

I was silently amused as she tried to climb onto the large bed without her hands but finally she made it. I laid down on my back and she nestled into me, resting her head on my hip. I felt her lips, moist and gentle, kissing my hip.

"I love you master," she whispered.

"I have given you no choice but to love me."

There was silence for a moment as she moved closer into me. I felt her nipples against my thigh; it was a delightful feeling.

"I want to have your baby," she whispered.

"Sleep."

"Yes master."

"Thank you for mastering me. You've conquered me."

12