Daddy's Little Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had enough sense this time not to slam on the breaks, but I still felt sick to my stomach.

Dominique had to direct me to the sex shop, and it was pretty obvious that she wasn't used to navigating. There was plenty of time for me to get even more nervous.

I'd never been inside of an adult shop before, and I wasn't really sure what I felt about the whole industry. Sure, Dominique had a point. Using sex toy was a lot better than having meaningless sex with total strangers, but honestly, it I couldn't understand why people would do either. Sex was something reserved for people you really, really cared about. It wasn't like a person could die from being a little hard up. Otherwise I would have never made it to my eighteenth birthday, let alone to the ripe old age of twenty.

Miraculously, there was an open meter right outside the shop and enough spare change under the passenger seat to feed it. Dominique was kind enough to wiggle around in back to extract the coins from the under the seat. I have to admit that I found the sight of her tight athletic butt more than a little alluring.

I was beginning to think of the dimly lit adult store as the beginning of a challenging new adventure, something that would educate me a bit about the world and make me even more fit to be a member of society after I graduated college. So when Dominique grabbed my hand and started pulling me towards the entrance, I didn't drag my feet too much. I had decided to play it cool.

I didn't recognize half the stuff in the shop. There were quite a few things that resembled penises of various sizes and color, and I had a pretty good idea that these were probably dildos. And there were a number of costumes as well, which looked like something in the back room of the drama club at my old high school, except conspicuously short and sometimes missing a piece that would cover breasts or genitalia.

Reading the backs of several boxes, I was learning to distinguish massage oils from edible lubricants when Dominique poked me.

I must have jumped a foot in the air and the little boxes I looking at clattered loudly to the floor. I blushed and quickly gathered them off the floor and re-shelved them.

She was holding some sort of electric green device with three bulbous heads, which looked like something out of a low-budget sci-fi movie.

"What do you think of this one?" she asked, her voice full of newfound energy. "I read some glowing reviews about it on the Internet. Girls say the orgasms it causes are extra strong because it gets you in three places at once, but Mom thinks I'm a bit too young to be experimenting with anal stimulation. I'm sort of torn and can't really decide."

"It's not really my place to decide," I said. I could feel myself turning green. The way my heart was thumping in my chest couldn't be healthy. I was going to die of a heart attack before I reached my forties. God help me, I'd never been so terrified in my life.

"It is too!" Dominique said, flipping her hair so it nearly slapped me across the face. "Daddy said you were supposed to be taking care of me. If I can't decide what toy I want to get, it's your job to help me. That's the rule."

"I'm sure this isn't what your father had in mind."

Dominique waved the words away with a flick if her wrist. I sighed. There really was no reasoning with this girl. "What was the question again?"

Dominique smiled. "The Internet says this toy is really good, but Mommy doesn't want me to do anal yet."

"Listen to your mother," I said, with as somber an expression as I could muster. And that was that.

Dominique came back a moment later, her arms full of more conventional phallic objects. With my help, we selected a rainbow-colored one, and one that was hot pink.

I was beginning to hope she'd let me go home soon. I found it a bit eerie how quickly I had adapted to the environment of the adult store. With Dominique's innocence and enthusiasm to lead me onward, I was beginning to forget to feel awkward.

Even the seedy-looking men who were walking around with their heads down, selecting latex vaginas and dirty magazines, failed to make much of an impression on me. To tell you the truth, that's what was getting me so much. I was actually getting comfortable.

Unfortunately for my quickly diminishing sense of honor, Dominique wasn't willing to leave the shop with only a couple of gaily painted dildos, so for the next hour or so I had to lounge around while she tried on costume after costume, stepping out of the changing room every time to eagerly show me how she looked.

I felt myself turning a different color with each successively skimpier outfit. I had never imagined that maids, nurses and schoolgirls could have such a profound affect on me.

Thank goodness my charge had enough sense to leave her bra and panties on with some of the more ridiculous outfits, or it would have been quite a show indeed.

It felt like ages before we were at the counter. Dominique's purchases, besides the costumes and the toys, included two bottles of massage oil (one a warming cream), some matching bra and panty sets she couldn't open at the shop, and a spiked collar with a leash. I thought that one was a bit iffy, but she claimed it simply called to her.

"All right, one more stop and then home!" Dominique said when we hopped back into the car, pointing forward dramatically like Washington crossing the Delaware.

I laughed despite myself... and then I groaned.

"What embarrassing thing are we going to go shopping for now? Tampons?"

"Chocolates," she replied. "It's Valentine's Day after all, and I know my daddy will forget to buy Mom anything. Besides," she added with a devilish smile, "I've always had a sweet tooth."

"Fine, I know a little shop near where I grew up. My mother used to take me there for sweets when I'd come home with a good report card. I'll treat you to some of the 24-carat mousse they have there and big tall glass of milk, and then I'll help you pick out some chocolate-covered strawberries and truffles for your mother."

"Onward to chocolate then, before I start going through withdrawal and bite your head off or something, looking for a creamy filling inside."

"Of course, Your Highness," I replied with a naughty laugh. I couldn't help it; seeing Dominique in all those kinky costumes had put me in a good mood, and the drive was one of the most pleasant in my life.

I ordered us the mousses I had promised, with two glasses of whole milk to wash them down, and placed then down on a little country-style table before going over to help Dominique decide what to buy for her mother.

She was leaning over dramatically, her cute rounded bottom pointing in the air, happily looking from one treat to another, literally a girl in a candy shop.

I probably had the world's sappiest grin on my face as I bent down next to her and began reading the different labels myself.

We must have bought half the store by the time we were through, and stuffed ourselves silly on the mousse and milk until we could hardly walk.

We were half way to her family's downtown penthouse when Dominique squealed and exclaimed that she had forgotten her panda bear notebook and her calculus homework in her football locker. She absolutely insisted that I call the school on my cell phone and have the janitor unlock the gym for her.

I knew that missing one piece of homework wouldn't really make any difference, but apparently her daddy put a lot of pressure on Dominique to get outstanding grades, and she was struggling to bite back tears when I expressed my reluctance to all the way back to her school. Eventually, I just had to give in.

It was getting dark by the time we met the janitor at the entrance, and to tell you the truth it was giving me the creeps. Of course, one of my most deepest, darkest secrets was that I've always been a bit uncomfortable with darkness.

It didn't help that there were some seedy-looking characters standing around, stomping on cigarettes and looking very much like they got their jollies from mugging innocent students with switchblades. As I watched them wide-eyed, one of them seriously sucked in his exhaled smoke though his nostrils, so he looked like a freaking' demon.

My feet were rooted to the spot, but Dominique walked past them into the locker room as though they weren't even there. I didn't like the way demon boy's gaze followed her delectable little bottom. Then, the three scoundrels exchanged looks and followed her inside.

I found myself trailing behind, despite my better judgment. A part of me still knew that I couldn't hold out against even one of the delinquents, let alone all three of them, but Dominique's charm was getting to me, and besides, there was still my job to consider!

Dominique had just twisted open her locker door when the villains rounded on her. They were making lewd comments, which were so suggestive they made me bush. My charge just stared at them wide-eyed as though she couldn't believe they could act so ridiculously.

"Do you have any idea who you're talking to? I'm Dominique Madison, the beloved princess of my daddy, the biggest lawyer in New York. He'll hand your asses to you on a platter if you go so far as to touch even one hair on my head."

The criminals laughed amongst themselves and made various cruel remarks about exactly how intimate Dominique's relationship with her father really was. Demon-boy made a lewd imitation with one of the wooden benches.

I found my hands balling up automatically into fists. I'm not a violent man by nature, and was never in a fight in school, but I found myself shaking in rage. How dare they talk to any woman like that, let alone my Dominique!

I swung and knocked the fellow closest to me squarely in the back of the head with my fist, stunning him. But without any experience, I didn't know how to hold my fist, and it hurt like hell. I had to jump up and down a couple of times, clutching at my wrist, and during that time one of the other guys' fists contacted hard to my jaw.

The pain was like nothing I ever felt before, like a momentary glimpse of eternal hellfire. I felt three of my teeth sway and I spat up blood, but the roots seemed to be ok. Maybe it was petty, but I thanked God for that. The last thing I wanted to do was to explain that one to my mother, and my family dentist.

Damn, I hate being so prissy.

After that first blow the animal part of me expected more to follow, and I closed my eyes in anticipation, but when there weren't any, I opened them to peek. Dominique had kneed my attacker in the testicles and he feel down at her feet, almost as though he wanted to lick her shoes.

"Bring it on!" Dominique said dramatically. "You don't have anything you can dish out that I can't handle." She kicked the downed guy in the shoulder to bring home her point and walked right over him, holding her panda notebook as though it was a teddy bear.

She extended her hand down to me with the biggest, most beautiful smile imaginable. I know I meant to reach up and take it, but somehow my body slid past and I kissed her on those irresistible lips instead.

She pulled away playfully and wiped her face like a cat grooming itself.

"Eew! You taste like blood," she said, taking my hand familiarly and leading me out of the locker room and out through the school gates, before licking her lips. "Actually, you know, you don't taste half bad after all." She smacked her lips temptingly. "A little tangy, but I think I like that."

She was so close to me that her body's natural musk was affecting me, going straight to my head like cheap champagne. A moan caught in my throat and I couldn't breathe. She moved even closer so her face was half an inch from me, and I became insanely aware of my desire to kiss her again.

My body was reacting automatically, and I was very self-conscious about the way my dick was swelling and my hips were thrusting against her gently of their own account.

Her tongue lashed out and licked the corner of my mouth. "Yes, very tangy, just the way I like it," she said, her voice husky.

Somehow I found the willpower to push her away from me. After all, we had only just met, regardless of my body's insistence that I had been waiting for her all my life.

She had always been insanely attractive but I knew she was the girl for me the moment her knee collided with that ruffian's groin. I love a girl who knows how to say no.

"I need you, Daniel. Please make love to me," she half-whispered, half-whimpered, wrapping her hands around my waist tightly.

Before I could reply, she kissed me deeply. The warmth and the smell of her mouth enveloped me, and I was blind, deaf and senseless to anything else. I moaned hungrily into her mouth. I needed to be a gentleman, to push her away and hold back, take it slowly the way this beautiful creature deserved. She pumped her tongue in and out of my mouth with feverish desire and more raw skill than I expected from her.

How could two people be so supernaturally attractive to each other? The touch of her lips against my lips, my nose, my cheeks, my neck, my chin, shot through me with more force than any climax I ever had when masturbating.

"No, Dominique, I'm supposed to be taking care of you. It wouldn't be right to take advantage of you that way," I stammered. I was so wrapped up in my own world of divine pleasure that the words seemed to come from a completely different realm.

"You're not taking advantage of me by giving me what I want!" Dominique countered stubbornly. Her lovely blond head was snuggling against my chest. "I swear, Daniel, you're too old fashioned. A regular Prince Charming! I always knew I'd fall in love with a man like you."

"You... you love me?" I stammered. I know it was lame but it was the first time someone who wasn't family had said that to me. I've never really dated much. I was far too studious. The words really touched me.

"I love you too. More than I ever thought was possible," I said, stroking her beautiful hair. "I love taking care of you, just being with you. I feel like I could hold you forever and be completely satisfied."

Dominique gently grabbed my hand and laid it on the mound of her breast, letting me know she wanted me to touch her there, so I did. Her nipple was hard, and her breast was soft, and my fingers couldn't get enough of either sensation. Dominique moaned, and it was like music to my ears. My face was rubbing against hers tenderly, and shivers were going down my spine. She was just so soft and warm.

Dominique reached out and began to caress my crotch. For the first second or two, the sensation was so overpowering that I was startled and felt vulnerable and had to keep myself from jumping back and killing the wonderful erotic mood that was building. I forced myself to take a deep breath and resettle, and then oh god it was wonderful!

My voice was completely caught in my throat, and I felt afloat in a turbulent sea of primal pleasure. My whole body, and hers too, rocked and shook to its rhythm.

The New York sky, ablaze with city lights, seeped into us and filled us with life and with passion.

I kissed her all over the face and down her neck and chest. And she kissed me back everywhere.

The weather wasn't right to be lingering around outside, and neither of us was dressed very warmly, but we weren't cold either. I was harder than I had ever been in my entire life, and a hundred times more aroused. My world began and ended with the sensation and the beautiful woman in my arms. We were primal gods of passion, as long as our bodies never parted. The world itself was made for our pleasure. I could feel her sex on the wind and in the concrete under our feet, surrendered to the tribal drum pounding in time, which was our beating hearts.

I could have gone on like this for hours. And maybe I did, because it was already very late by the time Dominique's cell phone rang and my charge began to comfort her panicked mother.

I felt lower than pond scum, especially when Dominique told her mother how I'd saved her from potential rapists.

I took the phone from Dominique and offered her mother a complete apology for keeping her daughter so late, as Dominique pouted and stomped her foot on the pavement.

She was still pouting, her arms crossed over her chest the whole ride home and, I felt numb but responsible. I flicked on the radio, because the silence was killing me. "You really got a hold on me" came on and I felt like I was going to cry.

Dominique was still cross when we parked outside her family's townhouse, and didn't seem very accommodating. So I pulled the bag of chocolates we had bought for her mother out of the back seat and carried them to the gate for her.

I rang the buzzer for the front gate and spoke to Dominique's mother, Justine. There was a high-tech video monitor attached to allow Mrs. Madison to speak with the callers, and good god she was beautiful! She could have been Dominique's sister instead of her mother. She looked every bit twenty-five, but she couldn't be unless she was only seven when she gave birth to my charge. She was either really gifted in the looks department, or had a face lift, or maybe a bit of both.

"Oh my boy, those creeps really did a number on your face! I absolutely insist you come up here for a late dinner and let me mop you up and give you a compress. Your left cheek is beginning to swell."

I felt my cheek and realized that she was right. Between making out with Dominique and having her upset with me, I hadn't had a moment to examine my injuries. Now I touched my cheek and it hurt like hell.

"Thank you, Mrs. Madison. I think I'll partake of your hospitality if you don't mind. My mother will flip if I come home all beaten up, so if you patch me up it will save me a four-hour wait in the emergency room to get a head x-ray."

Mrs. Madison laughed. Dominique looked up and smiled a little. I didn't really know why she was got upset with me, but boy was I happy to see that smile. Dominique pulled out the door key and unlocked the gate before her mother could buzz us in. What had been the point of even talking to her mother? I didn't know my charge had a house key!

I made a quick call to my mom to tell her I was going to be eating at my boss's house tonight and hung up before she could congratulate me too much.

"Come on," Dominique said, practically dragging me up the stairs. She had an oddly determined look on her face, as though she intended to lock me up so she wouldn't lose me. Her pace was so quick I found myself struggling to keep up with her.

I felt a bit weird walking into her house. Like I said before, I haven't really dated much. But when Justine, who was dressed in a full dinner gown, grabbed me and hugged me tightly to her nearly bare breast the moment I stepped across the threshold, I was afraid that I was hopping mad.

"You are such a little prince charming," she said, shaking me back and forth so that she was half-suffocating, half-strangling me with her ample bosom. "Go wash up and get into your dinner things, Princess, while I patch lover boy up. The maid is getting dinner set up, so you have just enough time to freshen up. Don't worry, Daniel, your work clothes will be just fine for dinner. Maybe I'll dress you up in one of my husband's suit jackets or something. You'd be absolutely ravishing."

The thought of wearing my boss's clothes was more than I could handle and I refused politely. I let Justine tenderly mop me up. She had been a RN at the local hospital before she became too pregnant with Dominique to continue, and the hospital replaced her rather than grant her maternity leave. Mrs. Madison had of course sued and won a settlement, but the hospital still laid her off and she hadn't worked since.

I patted her on the shoulder and she smiled at me, the same winning smile that Dominique had. I felt myself beginning to get aroused again. I was really self-conscious about it. It was bad enough I was falling madly in love with my boss's daughter, I didn't need to get the hots for his wife too!