Daddy's Little Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunately, Dominique chose just that time to get out of the bathroom, and we all sat down to dinner. The first course was wine and clam chowder. I apologized profusely and told the hostess that it was a family custom not to eat sea food. I sipped at the wine, feeling a little bad that I wasn't old enough to drink it. I would, after all, be driving home after dinner, and the last thing I needed was a DUI on my record.

Justine herself cleared away my soup bowl and replaced it with an elaborately arranged salad, which I ate eagerly, more or less ignoring the wine and taking liberal gulps of water with every bite to help the alcohol pass though my body more quickly.

I don't want to talk about dinner much, because it was long and boring and would have been terrible if the food hadn't been so tasty and the women so uniformly admiring and beautiful.

I insisted on helping with the dishes, and while I was alone in the kitchen, I called my mother and told her about the alcohol. She was practically bouncing off the walls to hear that I had dinner with the bosses family (Even though I informed her that Mr. Madison hadn't attended) and wanted every little detail including a description of Mrs. Madison's evening gown and table manners. She quickly made it clear that she and my father could do without me for as long as Justine was willing have me, so when Dominique reappeared wearing her adult-size Disney's Sleeping Beauty night shirt, clutching her calculus book to her chest as though it was her teddy and batting her big blue puppy dog eyes at me, I didn't feel all that conflicted.

When Mrs. Madison heard I was going to stay to tutor Dominique, she insisted on giving me a tour or the apartment, which was not very large, but very richly furnished.

She led me through both bathrooms. Dominique's bathroom had an under the sea theme with sea shells and glass bubbles which made me almost explode with laughter. Mrs. Madison had her own dark wood makeup table and silver mirror and more creams and perfumes to fill it than my great aunt. She chuckled good-naturedly when she caught me staring and informed me that her husband's executive assistant was infamous for selecting perfume as a gift for each and every birthday or major holiday. No wonder god had created return counters and gift cards.

I had to view half a dozen naked baby pictures of Dominique before she left us alone to study. Dominique needed more of a pat on the back than any real tutoring, and she soared through her homework and chapter work. She soared though it all while playing footsie with me.

God, even her foot touching mine was arousing! I could hardly breathe. And periodically, her hair or her skin would brush against me as she worked and my heart would stop. Oh god, I wanted to hold her! I let my nose linger in her sweet-smelling hair and let my hand rest on her lap when I wasn't using it to point or to flip pages.

It was bliss. I felt like I was trapped in a warm bubble of love and pleasure, and I could just sit and stay in it, maybe wrap it around myself like a heated blanket.

All at once, Dominique let her book drop to the floor and kissed me deeply, square on the mouth.

I had forgotten how wonderful she tasted, the rich warm sensation of her mouth as it connected to mine and the lovely way her tongue played around in my mouth. I let my hands crawl into her shirt a bit, though I felt like a cad doing it, and was rewarded with the softest, warmest flesh imaginable.

Dominique moaned and her head flew back. She covered her face to keep herself from crying out. I felt the fire in my belly grow hotter and I moaned myself. I couldn't help it. Oh god, it was bliss! My hands began to take on a life of their own, traveling up Dominique's leg until my fingers met the elastic of her panties.

I moaned to myself. Knowing Dominique, she'd let me slide off those little panties and have my way with her. I could push the lips of her genitalia apart and wedge my fingers, or even my tongue deep down inside of her. I licked my lips at the thought. After a couple of seconds of beating myself up about it, I let my fingers slide underneath the material and inch closer and closer to her.

Oh god she was wet! Impossibly wet, and such a pleasure to touch, I was afraid I was going to faint like a woman in a corset. I know it sounds hokey, but I felt the wetness as though it was part of my own body, and I wanted to cry out into the heavens as her pleasure and mine began to unite.

Dominique began to tug on my belt buckle and I whimpered. "I want you to fuck me," she whispered seductively in my ear. I felt my whole body tremble at the thought. God, was it possible that I would really get to make love to such a beautiful, wonderful woman? It was like a dream come true, almost too wonderful to be for real. My body was telling me just how much it wanted to listen to her. I had been denying myself too much for too long, and now I wanted what I wanted. And honestly, I was already head over heels for the girl, so that made it almost all right. Still, we had only just met, and I just wasn't that sort of guy.

"I'm sorry baby," I moaned, my voice rough with repressed desire. "I just can't. I mean, you're a virgin, aren't you, and I am too, and we aren't even dating yet. I couldn't live with myself if I deflowered you like this, no matter how much my body tells me to."

"Oh come on," Dominique protested. "Just because you work for Daddy doesn't mean you have to be such a goodie-goodie. I know how desperately you've been yearning for me all day. Wouldn't you just love it if I took you by the cock and guided you into me?"

"Please don't," I half-said, half-moaned. "It's hard to keep my hands off you as it is." I was getting even more aroused and feeling a bit ridiculous about it. After all, we weren't really having sex, it was all in my head. But she continued as though there hadn't been any interruption.

"I can almost feel you pressing into me," she gasped, and I could tell she wasn't faking it. She really could feel me penetrating her, though I was only sitting next to her, staring wide-eyed and feeling very horny. "Oh you're so big, I'm not sure I can take it. I've never had anything so big in me before. I've never even used a big dildo."

Now it was my turn to gasp. My groin was on fire. Dominique leaned over and kissed my neck. She gasped and bit my earlobe, not quite hard enough to hurt. Then she whispered in my ear.

"Oh god, you really know how to fill me. Oh! Oh!" She squeezed her legs together and began rocking her hips back and forth, obviously pleasuring herself on the couch cushion. "I can feel you knocking against my g-spot."

"Stop being silly," I said, working hard to pretend I didn't even have a dick, let alone a dick inside the most beautiful wonderful girl imaginable. I had to sit on my hands to keep from tugging at myself through my pants.

"Oh, but it really feels so good," she whimpered in my ear, sending little shivers of unwanted pleasure down my spine. "I feel like I'm going to cum really hard. Oh Daniel, I want you so badly!"

I knew I would be masturbating in my car. I wouldn't be able to make it home. Fortunately, I always keep a pack of tissues in the glove compartment, so cleanup wouldn't be a big issue.

"Oh come on, Daniel! I can feel you already, but I'm sure the real thing would feel so much better. Come on, make a woman out of me. Make me gasp, make me writhe, make me beg for mercy." She was grinding faster and faster on the couch cushion and it was obvious that she was very close to climax. "Come on Daniel, fill me, pound me until you make me scream!"

Suddenly her face froze and her body began to shake, and I could almost feel the sweet, strong orgasm that was coursing through her.

I gasped and realized that I had messed up my pants. I pulled Dominique to me and kissed her squarely on the lips. For a moment after our mouths had parted, we simply looked each other without saying a word.

"Now, that date you were talking about before, how does next Sunday sound?" Dominique said just as the silence was becoming unbearable.

"Sounds good," I said. It sounded better than good, but I was feeling all squishy and awkward on completely unfamiliar ground. "Mom will be nervous if I don't get home before midnight, no matter how easygoing she's pretending to be, but I'll call you first thing tomorrow and we can make plans."

"Alright," Dominique said, righting her skirt and standing up to walk me in the door. "But remember, we Madison women know how to get what we want from a man. So, don't you go thinking you'll get off so easy next time. I expect full service."

I gulped timidly, but I was smiling. Dominique made a show of playing with my nose for a couple of seconds before she let me slip out the front door.

When I got home, I was out the moment my head it the pillow. It had really been some day.