All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Psychopath Ch. 06'

by LordOfHell

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story

I cant wait for more. Are you going to contine this story line under the same title or under a Barry's sluts tag or a new name?

LordOfHellLordOfHellabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you

It'll be under this title, although there will be hints about it in my next Barry series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Keep them coming

Another great chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

OK, Rhonda is a psychopath. She has serious mental issues. Looking forward to see what will happen next with her crossing path with the Garretts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Holy Crap...

Clash of the Titans. Unstoppable Force Meets Immovable Object. Rhonda vs. Barry. As Marvin the Paranoid Robot says... "This can only end in tears..."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I love Katy! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
new story idea

you seem like the perferct person to wright this story idea!! that idea in a affair between a dad who is a preacher and his married daughter who works as his secretay at his church they started this affain when she was 18!!! Her husband and his wife the daughters mom are unaware of this, they carry on there affair and she has children are they her husbands or her dad's ?

hope you like this idea and wright it

540

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More!

Dude, seriously whatever you do, don't stop writing chapters to these trilogies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Go Rhonda!

I absolutely love Ronnie! At the end of this, while she is planning, I was salivating.

rkxtrkxtabout 12 years ago
Excellent

Lord of Hell, indeed. An excellent series. Well written & smoking hot

The transformation of Elieen and David was perfect.

Thank you

Morlan502Morlan502about 12 years ago
Waiting

Okay, you kept me up way past my bedtime, and I gotta work in the morning, to get all the way through the existing chapters. So I will be revisiting to see when the next installment comes out! Super story that I am enjoying!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
That Katy

I love this series! Although i'm really annoyed at Katy and her disruption to the family. I think her comment to Eileen about whatever was kind of inconsiderate and almost rubbing salt on her wound; though she did it in a way that made her look 'innocent' i think she's evil. She's too 'nice' and seems fake all for the sake of hogging David's affections. I really do HOPE Rhonda and Eileen comes up with something to make her disappear with David getting tired of her. I think Katy just wants to get rid of Rhonda so that she can have David all to herself since he barely even interacts with Eileen. She's down-right evil, that Katy. Her death should be humiliating.

Good for David getting back the little control he can. The way he treats his wife is really horrific, though, i can't say she doesn't deserve it. So, David should just get back under the control of Rhonda and use other women as breeders. Hope he doesn't come to fall for them like he did with Katy...

Great story! It makes me keep wanting more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Fucking hell, when will that bitch Ronnie get her comeuppance?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I just became glued to this! I felt like I was watching a film where you hate the decisions the characters are making, but at the same time both dreading and wanting to see just how far they will go with their choices and actions.

I also love how Rhonda created her own little bubble of protection and through it a form of tunnel vision that she would always have a solution.

I'm terrible at commenting if you can't tell. I usually just rate because I think I make myself sound dumb.

Thanks for all your hard work!! :D

EyelanderEyelanderalmost 11 years ago
Im on all sides...

Each side of the story has a good and bad side to it so, there is no win situation when picking a side to root for, Ronnie is evil and brainwashed her father completely but as the same time she loves him more than anything else in the world, Kate is pulling Ronnie away from David but she loves him and wants to be with her child. And so on. WHY IS IT SO HARD TO PICK A SIDE!?!?!

EyelanderEyelanderover 10 years ago
WHAT?!?!

After reading comments and checking out your profile and actually matching Berry Garrett to another one of your story series, are these 2 story's actually connected?! It has to be. Ether way it has yet again caught my attention to another one of your stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous