All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Psychopath Ch. 07'

by LordOfHell

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Finally!

Ah the tangled webs we weave...

Can't wait for the next chapter, keep it up!

Twinkie429Twinkie429almost 12 years ago
Ugh!!!!

I HATE everyone in this family!. Katy is the only saving grace. I hope she brings them all down in a major way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Wow, I hate Katy, she's sickeningly sweet. David is an asshole, the way he treats his wife is so demeaning, she should just leave him. I hope Katy is taken out of the picture and her offspring is killed off because she's just as sick as Ronnie but puts on a facade. That's why I like Ronnie better, she's kinda straight up mean. Ronnie should do something soon to get rid of katy and the other women in his life because they're all competition.

ValerionValerionalmost 12 years ago
Honestly....

I absolutely love this series but I'd honestly like to see Katy go away. For whatever reason, I'd really like to see Rhonda come out on top. If she does have to go down, I'm hoping that David is so brainwashed by the end that he dies to protect her. Sort of like what happened in the hotel when she was younger. Go out in a blaze of glory type shoot out. Keep it up!

the_nickmanthe_nickmanalmost 12 years ago
Some criticsm

First off i like it, i think its a good story!

But there are some thing i didnt quite like, for example the sexual variety is to low, its always the same over and over again (well if a guy is involved)!

Also what annoyed me a bit is the iq level thing, ive got something in the 140s and im by no means a complete genius as she is in this story, she appears to be at least 30points higher (more likely 180-200ish)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
iAngel

I love the story I'd like to seek Katy have a threesome with david and his wife and get him. For David to break ronnie down and he slowly take ultimate controll and he forces her to be daddys lil slave. Maybe Katy and ronnie can have sex and it be mindblowing she wants her around be the mother doesn't .

LordOfHellLordOfHellalmost 12 years agoAuthor
@nickman

You are absolutely right, and I will look for ways to make the sex more diverse. Incidentally, if there is anything you (or others) would like to see, don't hesitate to make suggestions.

As for the IQ issue--that comes from a misunderstanding I had about the way IQ tests when I was doing early drafts of this story. Rhonda's real IQ is closer to 240.

Thank you for your comments!

rackerson3rackerson3almost 12 years ago
Thoughts

First off, thanks for addressing the IQ thing. I'm in the 140 area myself and completely agreed with the other commenter. The discrepancy kept bothering me.

As far as Katy goes, I don't want you to get rid of her. I would rather have you write a scenario where Katy and Ronnie are forced into a sort of truce at the least, it would be better if they could get on the same page.

I'm kinda done with Eileen though. Perhaps you could get rid of her and use her death to settle the fighting between Katy and Ronnie? Perhaps one of them actually did it, but the other is heavily implicated and they both have enough evidence to ruin the other.

I'm also really liking David's new power trip. His conscience ruined a few moments for me in the early chapters, but now he's living an impossible scenario the same way the rest of us guys would like to.

For sexual diversity, I don't have anything specific, but it would be great if David could start using his new found power to force the rest of his girls to compete for his affections. It would be especially pleasing if he could start taking some of Ronnie's control away by forcing her to compete like the rest of the girls.

Anyway, I'm sorry this is so long. After spending so much time reading this story I'm feeling pretty invested. So cheers mate! Keep up the good work...

LordOfHellLordOfHellalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Don't apologize for the length of your comments. :) It's always helpful to hear from my readers.

I may not be able to use everyone's suggestions/ideas, but they all help me shape the direction the story goes. I'm hoping that all of you, or at least most of you, will be pleased in the direction the story takes.

Again, thank you so much. And sorry again about the IQ mixup! I promise to do better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I love it!

These seven chapters kept me up late the other night, I've been checking in everyday hoping for the next one. I can't wait to read it, you've done an amazing job so far. I really hope Rhonda comes out on top too, or at least breaks even.

kris10ekris10ealmost 12 years ago
you write so well...

Damn! You write so well I could just fuck you! Everything you write makes me cum! I dont know what it is, I've never done any of this shit, its so taboo...its sexy. And the way you put it together is so fucking stimulating, that could just imagine you telling me a story while you fuck any whole you choose! Its just that damn good! Please don't stop this mind fuck you have begun with me, continue...please!!

kris10ekris10ealmost 12 years ago
me again...

As a woman, I feel for Eileen, I think she has a great fight in her, and would hate to see her die off. I love how she has come to terms with her life, but some how you need to make her stronger. I do like the idea of David gaining power over Ronnie, I would even like to see Ronnie, Eileen, and David in the bed togther. The idea of her licking David's nut out of Ronnie's pussy was mind blowing. As for Katy... I like her spunk! Maybe David can gain power over all of them, but in order for that to happen Ronnie would have to die. Or something happens in a battle between them and Ronnie gets hurt and looses her memory or something. What ever it is she needs to loose some of that power in order for all to play this game and be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Urge to kill... rising...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Update NOW! Also, could we get more insight into Rhonda's mind? Say from now to when she was little when her daddy was taken from her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I see this totally from Rhondas point of veiw - I think David should be forced to choose and end up humiliating Katy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Please, please don't let Ronnie lose her power. Ever.

TwoHundredTabsTwoHundredTabsalmost 12 years ago
One sitting

I just found and read the whole series to date. I was hooked from the start with the development of Rhonda as a curious case. I like that you left out the reasons for her mother's concerns early on. The uncertainty of who was wrong drew me in.

There are several places that I'd have gone a different direction. I'm enjoying how it's turned out, though. I'm hoping that, sad as it is for Katy, this will be a story in which the magnificent bitch wins. There's so much momentum behind that thrust to the story. I feel like it's basically inevitable that Eileen will kill Katy and shoulder the whole blame - perhaps wrapping things up with suicide.

My interest from here on is how Rhonda will get rid of the opponents that Katy introduced and the other girls.

I'd like to see the story conclude with how Rhonda deals with being a mother. Do her kids relate to her? Do they change her as they get older? Assuming that she and David are the last ones standing, how do their personalities change, given Eileen, Rhonda, and the other girls' kids?

This is truly a story, not just a fiction. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
RONNIE!!

i am totally backing ronnie. she must come out on top after all the series is named after her

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I agree with rackerson3 all the way on how it should end. As much as I would hate to see Eileen die(poor lady doesn't deserve all this for two little mistakes) I can see it probably is going to happen, and as much as I dont want it, could really push the story to cool places.

I totally agree tha this is more than smut. This is a STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

MOAR! Update NOW! Give us a nice long chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

ENCORE!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
New Chapter please!

Is this story going to continue soon?

APersonWhoReadsAPersonWhoReadsover 11 years ago
"I see this totally from Rhondas point of veiw - I think David should be forced to choose and end up humiliating Katy"

I have to agree with this one, generally because i believe that David truly does love Ronnie, as such, he would pick her over Katy, don't really care about the mom although i think because of Katy's presence, her and Ronnie get along slightly better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bravo!

Very well done. A dark story to be sure, but isn't that what we're here for? A thrill of terror to remind us what can happen? Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh my...

I cummed a solid four times reading this entire series. You are absolutely amazing at this... PLEASE continue it I want to see how Rhonda gets rid of Katy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Did you know?

This is already the length of a full novel! on 11 by 9 paper, in size 9 font, it is 112 pages long. I would like to suggest getting ahold of an erotic publishing company, and think seriously about getting this published. Its an amazing piece and deserves recognition. if you finish it, you could have something great!

LordOfHellLordOfHellover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you for sticking with it

The next part is nearing completion. I'm working on it little by little, and I'll post it as soon as it's finished.

FYI, I'm hoping to finish the whole story by Chapter 10. At most 11.

Thank you again for all of your comments!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WANT MORE

The suspense is killing me man. How far away are you from uploading the next Chp?

BlacklipsBlacklipsabout 11 years ago
Please don't give this brilliant series a commercialized ending

I know a lot of the folks here want a "happy" ending : Rhonda getting everything she wants... (I will never understand why most people here favored Rhonda) but it wouldn't fit the overall tone and feel of this story, think about it, this is a very dark story about a psychopathic girl who poisoned, raped and brainwashed her father, blackmailed and tortured her mom, a storyline that, up until now, punishes good and loyalty and rewards selfishness and ruthlessness. I've already read 6 chapters of that and it's getting old but you surprised me with Katy, someone who is actually half decent standing up against the psychotic and manipulative daughter.

I don't hate Rhonda, she's just crazy, but what I'm trying to say is Rhonda winning everything with absolutely no repercussion or what so ever at the end is just too predictable, commercialized and... shallow? aesthetically speaking its a sell out.

Have you seen the anime "School Days"? well, at the end, the girl who got cheated on, bullied and mentally abused by her boyfriend snapped and butchered him, along with his pregnant girlfriend. Nobody saw it coming but most people who've seen it all agreed that it was an absolutely horrific but fitting end to the story.

"Daddy's Little Psychopath" has a very similar vibe to "School Days" and it deserves an ending similar to it too, dark and horrific but very fitting, I don't expect you to reply to this or take heed to it (I sure hope so though) but i like this story so much that i had to type this out, just to get it out of me, anyways, not matter how you decide to end this, you certainly gave us a lot of fun and pleasure with the last 7 chapters, and for that i have to thank you for writing one of the most creative and unique Father Daughter incest story here on Literotica, good job sir.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more plz

more plz too good to stop

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Crazy

The story is really interesting! I hope you can get out the next chapter soon. I feel really bad for Eileen, she seems very conflicted about her life now so I hope she's able to fight back against all of this (or at least get away). David seems to far gone at this point (I'm amazed he's still fertile)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Second time reading this again and I still am routing for Rhonda

This Saudi princess is an overreaching spoiled little girl with unresolved Daddy issues. At least Rhonda, as manipulative and self-serving as she is, she had the guts to resolve her own Daddy issues to her liking, now this Saudi princess seeing that someone else has it made, wants what she didn't work to create. Normally I would have disdained any stories were people are victims and don't chart their own path, but I like Rhonda, twisted needs and all, at least she has worked hard to create her perfect dystopia / utopia depending on whether you are Eileen or David and whichever way you toss the coin,that's the way the world works, the go-getters succeed and the victims flounder. Kudos to your writing prowess, it sucked me in second time around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Mixed feelings about Rhonda

I love this story but I kind of think Rhonda needs to be put in her place and her mother needs to get a backbone or something I like Katy though I think Katy needs to take Rhonda's place

EyelanderEyelanderalmost 11 years ago
Can't pick a side. Its impossible for me.

Each side the story has a + and - They are all evil but a good thing at the same time. I want Rhonda to have David but she brainwashed him and David is not actually his true self and i find it as Rhonda is using David. Eileen wants her husband back and she knows he is not himself and she is also brainwashed but still not as brainwashed as David is. Katy wants David because she in in love with him and wants to raise her child but at the same time she is causing pain for the family.

Bottom line is, i want to support Ronnie but she brainwashed her family and its getting worse. She is not 100% evil but she is not 100% good. As for David, he is gone in the head but i hope the best for him in the end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The Pregnancy Stuff

Just a little comment from me, can that whole pregnant stuff be avoided in latter part (chapter) and just enjoy the sex? But it is still your story, so in the end it is all up to you.

Good story by the way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous