Daddy's Naughty Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After tossing and turning for at least another two hours or so, out of both frustration and curiosity, I once again rose and headed to Dad's office. After I answered his call earlier, I never went back to pack up, knowing he was far away. I found the periodical I had been reading right where I left it, laying on the desk with the young woman's face staring back at me.

I plopped myself down in the computer chair, and once again reviewed the magazine. As I scrolled pages, I began wondering if there might be another dog-eared page my dad may have wanted to return to. Sure enough, I found one, the very last letter in the digest.

The letter was titled, "Sally's Soccer Tournament." This time the tale was from the father's perspective, and I was sucked in right away. The dad made it clear he loved his daughter immensely, and was conflicted by some of his darker feelings towards her. Apparently, Sally's mom had to work that weekend, so dad had to take her to the weekend event alone.

On the two hour drive, his darker side clearly won out, as when they arrived at the hotel he asked for a single room with one king bed. He explained to Sally that they were overbooked due to the tournament, so they had to share for the evening. Over the subsequent pages, things went from an innocent massage of his daughter's aching legs after a day of running, ultimately to full on incestuous sex with a willing partner.

I'm not going to lie; only half way through the first page I had become amazingly aroused once more. As I slowly stroked my mound, I was thinking to myself, "What a naughty, devious daddy."

Then it hit me like a lightning bolt! When I was a junior in high school, my dad took me on a trip to visit colleges in the northeast. We arrived at one motel where we had a long-held reservation, and he instructed me to organize our things while he got the room.

When he arrived back at the car, Daddy appeared upset as he explained they only had a single room left, one with a king size bed. At the time I remember thinking it was no big deal, but suddenly I was dumbstruck! Was that my dad's attempt to bed me, just as the father had successfully done in the story? Was the letter the inspiration for a potential seduction?

I searched my brain for clues, but I honestly could not recall my dad being anything other than a complete gentleman that weekend, as always. Sure, we slept alongside one another, but I could not remember feeling anything out of the ordinary happened whatsoever. If fact, I could not even recall our bodies touching accidentally in the large bed. I was sure it just had to be a coincidence.

As I sat there, I began seriously contemplating my relationship with my dad. He had always been supportive, and more attentive than any of my friend's parents. Looking back at all the watershed moments of my life (other than losing my virginity, of course); he was almost always right alongside me. If I was offered the choice of any father in the world, I would not have changed a thing.

I fought to calm my nerves, but found it impossible given the situation. My mind and body were aflame, and I had to know if the one story was somehow tainting the image of my dad. I tossed the magazine aside, and grabbed the next one in the stack. This one was titled, "Family Affairs," and I rapidly tore into it. Sure enough, there were more dog-eared stories, each one Daddy-daughter.

I read each tale, and found myself growing hotter with every word. The stories were all different in their own ways, but when father and daughter finally came together I was simply taken to a new place. Sitting there in my dad's home office, I slowly rubbed myself off through my sodden panties once more.

After I finished the third story, I was close to orgasm. I closed my eyes and couldn't help recall the scene in the hotel room from years before; he two of us, alone in that big bed. In my mind, I could see Daddy easing up from behind to spoon me, engulfing me in his strong arms. I could almost feel his large cock slide between my legs and touch my waiting pussy as I fingered myself rapidly. I hissed, "Yes, Daddy," as I came with a shudder, and collapsed back into the chair.

Suddenly I felt exhausted, and decided to head back to bed. In the event sleep was not that near, I brought with me two more of the incest magazines, just in case. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I fell into a wonderful dream state. Visions of Daddy floated through my head, and rather than disgust me, they comforted me, to say the least.

I awoke at about three in the morning, and felt a nervous energy. I snapped the bedside light on, and grabbed one of the nearby magazines. With my thumb, I scrolled through the pages, until I found my target. Another page turned down. Yes!

By that point I was not at all surprised to find it was a story about a father and daughter in a less than conventional relationship. I read every word with rapt attention, slowly easing a single finger up and down my slit as I did so. It was hard not to inject myself into the stories, trying to imagine it was me in the girl's place, enjoying the attention of my handsome dad. After yet another powerful orgasm, I turned off the light and fell asleep.

In the morning, I got up and enjoyed a long, hot shower. As I bathed, I made a deal with myself that if I worked on the spreadsheet for two hours, I could have an hour with the box. It was hard to do, but after actually getting some work done, I almost ran to Dad's office. Deciding to get more comfortable, I carried the entire box to my room and set about reading.

My absolute favorite story was written by a father who had grown tired of his daughter's unruly behavior. One evening she came home drunk, and when he questioned her behavior, she had the audacity to tell him to, "Chill." He became so enraged that he pulled her over his lap and spanked her ass. The dad found himself getting excited and actually pulled her skirt up to slap her butt, and found she was not wearing any panties. His anger eventually turned to lust, and before long he had his hand between her legs, fingering her pussy. From there the story grew more graphic and hot.

I had never been spanked before, but suddenly the idea of my dad forcing me over his knee to deliver a spanking seemed amazingly thrilling. In my mind as I wearing my sexiest party skirt, and a teensy little thong, as Dad held me in place on his lap, my nearly naked butt on display for his eyes. He spanked me long and hard, and then ripped my panties off before attacking my pussy with his thick fingers, just like in the story. From there he forced me to suck his cock, and then finally fucked me like an animal. As the images ran through my mind, I rubbed myself with abandon and very simply experienced the strongest orgasm of my life.

The rest of the day was a fog as I drifted back and forth between my work and the box of magazines. I re-read the spanking story a few times, wanting to remember every small detail. Late in the afternoon I packed everything up as closely as I could to the way I found things, and then headed for the subway.

Thankfully, Heather was out when I got home, so I didn't have to face her or Luke. After a light dinner, I closed the door to my room and went to bed early. Work that week was difficult as I desperately tried to avoid them both, and home wasn't any better. It seemed like my only safe place was alone in my bedroom, which really sucked.

I knew Dad was scheduled to arrive home on Tuesday, so I decided to call him that evening. I was really nervous as I dialed the phone because of my new feeling towards him, but also afraid that I may have left evidence of the fact that I was in his box and knew his secret.

Daddy answered as cheery as ever, which eased my mind greatly. We chatted for a short time, when he asked, "What's wrong, sweetie?" I had not said anything was wrong, so I was surprised by the question. I told him everything was fine, and he said, "Come on Dani, I can always tell when you've got something on your mind."

Of course I couldn't tell him about my recent discovery, so instead I told him about Heather and Luke. He was a great listener and offered words of support and encouragement, just as I would have expected. He then told me he was going to be in the city on Thursday, and wanted to take me to dinner. I accepted enthusiastically, excited at the prospect of seeing him again.

As the day wore on that Thursday, my initial excitement began to turn to anxiety. I grew increasingly nervous at the idea of sitting across the table alone with my dad, wondering if somehow he'd be able to tell something had changed inside of me. At 5:01, I was already on the way to the elevator, racing home to prepare for my dad's arrival, as I only had a short time to make myself beautiful.

Just seconds after Dad knocked upon my door, I flung myself into his arms and he pulled me into a long, firm hug. I stepped back to take him in, and my heart nearly skipped a beat. He looked amazingly handsome in his dark suit, his crisp white shirt highlighting the toothy grin he gave me. I became anxious as I noticed his eyes slowly move up and down my body, yet was immensely relieved when I heard him utter one simple word, "Gorgeous."

I had selected my classiest, but sexiest work outfit that day. While I wanted to look hot, I needed him to see me as a woman, no longer the little girl he had raised. The short black skirt, with its matching blazer, really highlighted my figure. I hoped the dark stockings and black high heels would make my legs look long and lean. My cream colored blouse I left unbuttoned one lower than usual, wanting to display a hint of cleavage.

I was afraid that Heather might show up at any moment to put a damper on the atmosphere, so I was itching to leave. Daddy must have sensed this because after only some brief small talk, he was guiding me out the door and we were off.

As I sat across from Dad, I could not contain a nervous energy, and found I could barely keep still. I had enjoyed dinner with him thousands of times before, yet this was very different. My cheeks felt warm, so I knew I must have been flush, which made me wonder what he must be thinking. Could he see the twinkle in my eyes and tell that I was falling in love with him?

Dad and I shared a bottle of wine, which calmed my nerves slightly with every sip. We talked more than we had in ages, and it was wonderful. The entire evening felt like a date, easily the best one I had ever been on. Things had gone so well I think we were both reluctant to leave the table, but after paying the check we finally rose to head home.

As we walked the short distance towards my apartment, Dad took my hand in his. We strolled silently under the artificial light, and I almost felt like a little girl again. My big, strong dad was escorting me home, ensuring my safety. The warmth of our palms seemed to radiate throughout my entire body, making me feel like I was floating home rather than walking.

When we reached the apartment, the mood was ruined when we found Heather and Luke in the kitchen. I introduced Daddy to Luke, and watched as they shook hands. Seeing the two together almost made me laugh out loud. Compared to my dad, Luke looked like a wimpy little boy, making me wonder why I was ever even interested in him in the first place. I looked over at Heather and smiled broadly, knowing she could see I was with the better man.

Daddy and I said goodbye in the hall, and he gave me another long hug. Just before pulling away completely, he leaned down and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. It only lasted a moment, but it was wonderful. Much better than the usual peck on the cheek I had grown accustomed to over the years.

As was the case in the restaurant, it appeared that Dad was not ready to leave just yet. He almost appeared nervous as he took my hands in his own, and gazed at me intently. With an oddly solemn look upon his face, he said, "I had a great time tonight, sweetie."

"Me too, Daddy," I muttered softly.

"Let's do this again soon," he replied, as a big grin finally softened his face. When he turned to leave I just had to watch him walk away. I retired to bed almost immediately to address the fire that had been burning in my crotch all day. My pussy was so warm and wet it felt like I was stirring a steaming cauldron as I fingered myself to a satisfying orgasm.

Over the next few weeks, Dad and I found excuses to call each other almost daily. I don't know if he sensed a change in our relationship after our dinner like I had, but suddenly we chatted more like adults than father and daughter. I found myself sharing things with him I probably would not have in the past, as did he. Deep down I was certain things between us had moved to an entirely new level.

I received another e-mail from Jen to let me know the high school girls were going out again on Friday night. It had been almost a month since the dinner with my dad, and instantly I knew this was the perfect excuse to head home. I called Daddy to let him know that I would be heading down for the weekend, and he sounded genuinely enthused with the idea.

I was giddy the rest of the week, knowing I was going home for the weekend, only Dad would be there this time. Oh Friday evening, I packed up my things and headed for the subway with unbridled anticipation. When I got off the train, I rushed to the parking lot, searching for Daddy. I was simply delighted to see his face light up as he recognized me approaching, but even more so when he pulled me into a tight embrace. As we drove, I was surprised when he reached over and grabbed my hand, and held it most of the way home.

We chatted for a while, until Jen called to say she was picking me up in forty five minutes. I headed into the bathroom for a quick shower, and then did my hair and makeup before getting dressed. I had selected my outfit earlier in the week, more for my dad than anyone else. I pulled on a tiny black thong and matching bra, and then slipped into a short black skirt and tight red silk top. I went without hose, but wore a pair of black high heels.

I looked into the mirror and thought I looked really good, and then went to find my dad. When I met him back in the living room, he looked me up and down with complete adoration in his eyes. With a big smile, he simply said, "Wow."

"You like, Daddy?" I asked, and gave him a turn so he could see the entire package.

"Amazing," he answered, and wrapped me in another hug.

I felt butterflies in my stomach and prayed he'd have the guts to make the first move as I could not. At that very moment, I heard a car honking outside, and knew Jen must have arrived. I didn't want to go, but Dad just looked at me and said, "Have fun tonight." I reluctantly left the house and walked to the car.

Normally I enjoy time with my high school friends, but suddenly I felt resentful of them all. It seemed as though they were intentionally keeping me away from my dad, just as Heather had done with Luke. We were at the club around two hours, and the drinks were really flowing for my friends, but I just wasn't into it. Some of the girls began dancing with guys we met there, but my mood turned even more sour. I had no interest in staying any longer as the man of my dreams was not there. Jen was mad when I asked for a lift, but after bitching me out for a while she finally agreed and took me home.

On the ride I came up with an idea. I remembered the spanking story from the magazine I read at Daddy's place, and wondered if I could pull off something similar. I had only two drinks at the club, so I wasn't drunk, but thought I could act like I'd had more and see what would happen.

I said goodbye to Jen and walked to the door. I pulled my blouse out of my skirt a bit, and undid another button of my blouse, trying to make myself look slightly disheveled. After taking a couple deep breaths, I turned the knob and went inside. Daddy was watching TV in the living room, and I intentionally staggered in to greet him, slurring my words as I said hello.

Dad shut the television off and stared at me for a moment, then asked, "Are you drunk, Dani?"

I didn't really know the best response, so with a giggle I simply said, "Maybe."

He never took his eyes off me, and responded firmly, "I'm disappointed in you."

I remembered the story I had read, and knew I had to be dismissive of him, so I said, "Whatever, Dad."

"Don't whatever Dad, me Dani," he replied angrily.

The line from the story instantly came into my head, and I quickly answered, "Chill Dad, just chill."

Daddy's eyes grew wide as he looked at me like I had three heads. I could almost see his mind racing, wondering where he had heard that line before. Nothing was said for almost twenty seconds, I think each of us unsure what to do next.

At that point I was feeling amazingly hot, and didn't want the opportunity to pass, so once again I said, "Just chill, Daddy."

Something inside of him must have snapped, because Dad went into action almost immediately and was on me in a flash. He grabbed me by the wrist, and pulled me towards the couch. He barked, "Don't you dare tell me to chill, young lady." Next thing I knew I was forced across his knee, and I instantly understood I was about to be spanked for the first time in my life.

Dad must have either been as excited as I was, or really mad, because I felt him roughly tug my skirt up, exposing my bottom and thong. I pretended to struggle against him for a moment, but deep down I knew this is what I wanted. But did he?

He had one arm pressed across my lower back, holding me in place, and then I felt his other hand softly land right on the middle of my ass. I was expecting him to spank me straight away, but for some reason he remained motionless. I assume he must have been wracked with indecision or guilt, as he had never spanked me before, not even as a kid. I'm sure from his vantage point, looking down upon my nearly naked bottom; he knew I was no child.

After the thrill of him suddenly taking control, I was disappointed that he seemed unable to follow through to the next step. The only thing I could think of was to taunt him again to spur him on, so I wiggled about on his lap and yelled, "Let me go, old man!"

Instantly I felt his palm leave my bottom, and a split second later it came back with force onto my right ass cheek. I squealed, "No!" but inside my body was screaming, "Yes!" I prayed this was the first step towards a new, wonderful relationship between the two of us.

Dad spanked me a few more times in rapid succession, and then slowed his pace as I assume he tried to control his anger. He had never been a violent man in any way, but I think I was able to push his buttons to capitalize on the long-held weakness he had for me.

I found myself whimpering after each blow, but it was more from excitement than pain. The spanks were firm, but tolerable, and made my pulse pound like never before. After about fifteen or so slaps, be grunted, "Don't you ever tell me to chill again, Dani. Understood?" For effect, he spanked me just as he said the word understood.

"Yes, Daddy," I moaned aloud, my body rocking from the impact.

"And don't ever call me old man again, either."

One again, his palm landed upon my tender ass the second after he said it. "I promise, Daddy," I whimpered, breathing so heavily from excitement that I thought I might pass out. He slapped my ass a few more times, and then softly began stroking my cheeks. It thrilled me that my dad could be both so domineering yet sensitive, and I loved both sides of him.

The skin of my backside had grown warm from the spanking, but not nearly as much as the inferno blazing on my front side. I don't think a fire hose could have cooled me off at that point. What I really needed was my dad's hose.