Daddys New Toy

Story Info
A sub meets her Master for the first time.
1.5k words
4
73.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped off the plane, treading carefully down the metal ramp in my five inch black pumps, and starting searching through the crowd of people. Somewhere in that ocean of faces He stood waiting for me. I tugged at the hem of my black nylon dress, a little self conscious in its short length , knowing I was bare bottomed underneath it.

I scanned the airport waiting room. There were men of all shapes and sizes: tall handsome men, short balding ones, some that looked like fashion models straight from Paris. No big surprise; after all,this was Los Angeles California, the city of beautiful people. But I didn't see Him. The man I had traveled hours for, the man I had waited my entire life for.

I was reaching into my bag for my cell phone when I felt a hand fly up between my legs from behind. A voice whispered through my hair: "Don't move lil'slutgirl, Daddy wants to inspect you."

I felt His body press flat against my back as his fingers probed deeper inside me. Hundreds of people milled about , some passing so close I could smell their cologne, but it was as if we were invisible. I stood still, eyes closed, my heart beating like a Moroccan drum.

"Part your legs a little," he growled.

I did, and the nylon dress rode up a little higher on my naked thighs.

"That's a good lil slut. Does lil' girl like her Daddy touching her this way?"

His breath was hot on my neck, his words making my body tremble.

"Answer me," he snapped, and pinched my clit between his fingers.

" Yes Daddy, this girl likes it very much."

I could sense Him smile and he removed his hand, stepping around to face me for the first time. I stood there, mesmerized by his thick black hair and dark soulful eyes. He had a black hobo style bag over his left shoulder, tight jeans, and a black shirt . He was so handsome I could barely stand it.

He looked me up and down, then took my hand and pulled me along behind him. I realized we were exiting the airport.

"Sir, what about my luggage?"

He didn't answer, and I didn't feel brave enough to repeat the question.

Once outside he steered me towards a silver stretch limo. The driver, a young handsome black man with arms like fence posts, was leaning against the front fender reading a newspaper. As soon as he saw us, he rushed to open the back door.

Sir motioned for me to enter first and I did , sliding across the leather seat , my pussy leaving a trail of juices along the way. Sir slid in next to me and made a gesture to the driver, who then entered the limo himself, seated across from us.

"Carlos, this is my new lil' slutgirl Cyndi. Isn't she a pretty little pet?"

I smiled a hello at the driver, unsure of why he was sitting back here with us. I would have thought my Daddy would have been in a rush to get home and use His new toy. But instead he was unzipping the shoulder bag and concentrating on something inside.

"Yes Sir Mr. Marcettus, she is indeed a pretty little thing," Carlos said, a smile tugging at his full rosy lips.

"Would you like to touch her Carlos?" Sir asked, still digging through the bag.

" Yes Sir, I would."

"Then please,help yourself. Perhaps you could help get this lil' girl ready for me."

Carlos was only too happy to help. He moved from his seat and kneeled between my legs. He gently pried my thighs apart and stared at my white shaved pussy. I looked at my Daddy for reassurance. He smiled and nodded.

"Its ok lil 'slut, show Daddy what a good girl you can be."

At that point the removed a collar from the bag. It was black leather, about two inches wide, with a large O ring attached at the front and His initials, CM, engraved in gold along the border. He reached over and brushed my hair off my shoulders , placing the collar around my neck and fastening it at the back.

Carlos had placed his fingers where his eyes had been, and his strong hand was working my pussy like a Stradivarius violin. I could see his manhood growing through his black dress pants. My thighs were drenched in my own juices and I slid a glance at my Daddy, who was once again digging through his bag.

He produced an ankle spreader, about three feet long, with velvet cuffs at each end. He handed it to Carlos and then turned his attention back to the bag. It was as though he were completely unaware of me, while I was anything less then unaware of Him. Even though Carlos was working magic on my pussy, it was Daddy's fingers I wanted inside me.

I stifled back a tear at that thought as Carlos attached the bar to my ankles. Once in place, it held my thighs wide apart, my skirt having now ridden up to my hips. Carlos knelt down and started to lick me, his tongue moving slowly up my clit, collecting my honey along the way.

Sir produced a set of nipple clamps with a connecting chain from the seemingly bottomless leather bag and told me to attach them myself. I did, pulling down the top of my dress to expose my small breasts, and wincing as the pins pinched down on each nipple.

Finally Sir brought out a set of handcuffs and a paddle, with small raised bumps along each side, and then tossed the bag on the floor. Without saying a word, he raised the paddle and slapped each breast. It seemed I finally had His attention. The paddle was like fire on my skin. I gasped and Carlos looked up, his brown eyes crinkled in a smile.

"Would you like to fuck her Carlos?"

"Yes Sir," he replied, taking another lick from my fountain of passion.

"Well then lets ask lil' slutgirl if that's what she'd like. Or perhaps she'd rather her Daddy be the first one to use her?"

I was incredibly aware of Daddy's eyes on my face. It was clear which response he was fishing for, and I had no problem giving it to him.

" No Daddy, I want you to be the first."

"Good girl," he replied, and shifted closer to me. He took my lips in a kiss, his tongue probing the soft velvety darkness of my mouth, his hand finding the chain between the nipple clamps and tugging at it just enough to make me gasp.

He pulled back at that point, telling Carlos to trade places with him. Carlos obeyed immediately.

" I'm sorry that you wont be the first to use this lil' fuck toy Carlos , but to make it up to you, I'm sure lil' girl would be happy to suck your cock for you , wont you baby girl?"

It wasn't a question and I knew that. Carlos raised himself to a kneeling position on the leather seat beside me and unzipped his trousers. Daddy reached for my left wrist, cuffed it, then put my arms behind me back and locked my wrists together.

He grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked it back viciously, making my chin snap straight up in the air.

" I want you to show Daddy how your going to suck His dick later lil' girl."

I tried to nod, but his hand was still entangled in my hair."Yes Daddy," I assured him. And with that, Sir pushed my face into Carlos' groin. He didn't give me time to adjust my throat to the immensity of the drivers cock, he just pushed at the back of my head until I had it all in my mouth. I gagged, tried to struggle to get some air, but Carlos' hands had now replaced my Masters, and he rode my mouth back and fourth at his own frantic pace.

I couldn't see Daddy undressing; my eyes were filled with tears and my face was turned to the right, flush up against Carlos' groin. . But I felt him as he positioned himself between my body and the ankle spreader. And with one fluid motion he drove his cock deep inside my pussy. He started to ride me at the same pace as Carlos, and both my holes were being assaulted at the same time.

A warm sensation started to flush over me in waves, and I knew I was going to cum soon. I wanted to ask permission, as a good girl should, but Carlos' shaft was still deep in my throat.

My Master must have sensed that I was ready.

" You can cum now little girl. Cum for Daddy, lil' girlslut."

And I did.

Almost simultaneously Carlos began to spew his semen inside my mouth, and Daddy pulled out, spitting his cum across my bare thighs.

When the earthquake ended, I laid slumped in the seat, still bound, white creamy cum dripping from my mouth and running between my thighs. I looked at my Daddy, my Master, my love, and I smiled.

THE END