Masterful Daddy

Story Info
Daddy becomes Master and plays with His little fuckdoll.
2.5k words
4.18
53.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilmew
lilmew
37 Followers

Walking through the door of my tiny apartment, I kick off my shoes and make a run for my room, stripping every article of clothing I have on my body, the sound of them hitting the floor echoing in my ears. Tonight's the night. A shiver runs through my body as my nipples tighten with anticipation. Moisture builds between my thighs, and I can't help but rub them together for some relief. I dare not touch myself. He was very clear that that belonged to Him, too.

I leave my clothes on the floor, a trail for Him to follow, not that He even needs one; He knows I'll be ready and waiting for Him, but He still has expectations that I need to fulfill. I stand before the mirror and pinch my cheeks to give them color before cupping my breasts, one at a time. I pinch and pull my nipples until I can't hold back my sniffles, tears filling my eyes; He loves how bright my eyes look with tears in them.

Dropping my tits and watching them bounce in the mirror before heading towards my bed, I suck in a breath and reach into the drawer of my nightstand and pull out a wooden ruler He's instructed me to always keep nearby and delivers five blows to each nipple, turning them a delicious pink and making my large brown areolae crinkle up. I bite my lip to keep from crying out. Even my moans of pleasure and pain belong to Him, and I flick the raised skin of my areola until I flinch from my own touch.

I'm ashamed to admit how long this has been going on, and why it continues. I don't even know why I allow it to continue, it's that... it's just that He feels so good, and He makes me feel alive again. I no longer walk in that zombie-like state. I bounce on my toes as I walk around, and the smile on my face is my light. Don't get me wrong, that first night was a terror. The inescapable feeling that someone is watching you? The heat of eyes traveling your body as if you were a full course meal placed before a starved beast, and yet, no one is in the room - or so you think. But He was there lurking in the shadows for who knows how long, and He's been back every month ever since. I revel in His mastery. The thought alone brings a flush to my cheeks and a new smile to my face. I whimper as I slide my fingers just near my pussy, wanting so badly to run my fingers through my black curls, but needing Him more.

Blinking, rousing myself from my reverie, I drop my hands to my sides and crawl on the bed, lying back and splaying my hair over the pillows. "I love to see your curls fan over the pillows, pet." And I wait. Minutes tick by in what feels like hours, but I continue to wait and lie still waiting for the sign of His entrance, vigilant in keeping myself awake to always be ready for Him, His use of my body as His toy, His little fuck doll. I shudder in need.

It doesn't take long before a rush of cool air glides upon my hot, aching pussy, my pert nipples stiffening. I chew the inside of my cheek, another smile warms my face. He's here.

"Hello, pet." His low raspy voice raises gooseflesh upon my skin. I mewl in response, shuddering with each step he takes towards me. "I see you are ready in the way I like. How ready is my little girl?"

I bring the heels of my feet just under my ass and let my knees fall open. I gasp inwardly as His heated gaze trails over my greedy leaking cunt. I cruelly twist my own nipples in the way I know would give Him pleasure, uncaring of the sharp ache I bring to my tender nubs and blink repeatedly so the tears trickle down my face. I keep my eyes trained on the ceiling as I lay my palms face down to my sides, fingers splayed displaying each manicured digit. I do not have His permission to look upon Him yet.

"Good girl." He coos. It's a struggle not to arch off the bed. A tightening of my lips the only sign that He has shocked me. His warm breath fans over my slick dripping mound as His praises fill my ears and burns my coiling insides.

"Daddy will feast. You know the rules, pet." This is all the warning I get before His delicious mouth consumes my soul, feeding on my trained submission, the pleasure rocks and rolls throughout my body as I lay stone still. I'm His little fuck doll. His tongue probes my hot entrance, His moans music to my ears as he slurps as a man dying of thirst. I want to whimper, but it would displease Him. I'm His little fuck doll. My clit throbs and swells as the tip of His nose continuously brushes against it. I hold my breath and swallow air trying to contain myself from the dizzying pleasure and repeat my mantra. I'm His little fuck doll. I continue to lie still as He feasts on my overflowing cunt.

"Mmmm. My tasty little pet." He exaggeratedly licks his lips clean with a pop knowing His pleasure would deepen my submission. The bed bounces as His weight is removed; I almost whimper in protest but stop myself just in time. His voice booms from across the room making flinch, my lips turn down in my failure at His words. "I expect better of you, pet. Don't think I didn't notice your gasps or deep breaths you tried to hold. I saw those plump lips thin in a line as well. We will work on this, yes?" I merely raise my hands from my sides straight up in the air with fingers splayed and cup them under my tits so my pert nipples point straight up in the air, my sign to Him. Yes, I will work on these.

A swish in the air sounds just before His leather belt cracks on my left nipple. There's no stopping my cry of pain. His belt lands just as heavily on my right nipple. I sob as the searing heat in my swollen nubs sear up my heavy breasts, and I arch my back. More swishes in the air fill my ears and the strikes land haphazardly across my inner thighs and tits. I sob openly, brokenly, begging and pleading with Him inwardly. I'm sorry, Master! I'm sorry! Forgive my failure!

Welts form across my tits and thighs, oh, but He ensures to crisscross each strike over the welts, turning them a deep reddish purple and I choke and gasp, blinking my waterfall-like tears for Him with my eyes trained on the ceiling, legs open, but worst of all to my shame, my cunt leaks from my drenched slit down my ass crack and soaks the bed covers beneath me. My bottom warm from my liquid heat. It's in this moment that He stops, His breath ragged and heavy as He slides His now hot belt over the top of my mound.

"We will do better, pet?" I grit my teeth and swallow back my cries, hearing His silent command for His little fuck doll. Silence and stillness, pet. Silence and stillness. I lift my tits higher for Him and spread my thighs obscenely wide, bracing myself for the strikes to come.

I don't even hear the swish of the belt in the air the belt flew so fast as it struck me. Electric fire flares from the top of my pussy and digs deep inside me. My body writhes as I contain my sounds, failing yet again to remain still for my Master. I pinch and pull my nipples sharply between my manicured nails until they snap free from my hold and send my breasts back almost slapping my chin before I cup them again pointing the screaming stiff peaks high to the air.

A second strike to my pussy knocks the air from my lungs, but I swallow my cries and keep my eyes on the ceiling, tears matting my hair on the sides of my face. I can almost hear the smile on His face. I did better this time. I want to sob aloud.

The third hit almost has me lifting my pussy in the air like a bitch in heat; He cradles me on the fine line of pain and pleasure. My breathing has turned shallow as I lose count in my head to try to keep me focused. Everything becomes a daze and my eyes glaze over. My mouth parts in a silent "O." This... this is what I've been waiting for, the dancing with His pleasure and my pain. Losing myself to His music on my body, I withstand His fourth strike, painful agony sears my belly as I fight to withhold my orgasm.

"Cum for me, my little pet." Silence. Nothing strikes my pussy. My body almost jerks in release but nothing happens. I wait, silent and still, and wait some more. Seconds feel like hours as they tick in my dazed senses.

I let out a ragged breath and blink upwards to the ceiling just as the hardest strike He's ever given me lands not just on my pussy lips, but along the slit of my entrance and snaps my clit. I shatter and scream my release to the world, a torrent flooding my loins as I gush on the bed and come undone before Him, a choking, gasping, writhing mess. His cock enters my swollen and bruised cunt, branding me internally. His brutality shakes me to my core, and I fold under Him, returning to my doll-like trance and lay with my hands to my sides, fingers splayed, displaying each manicured nail once more. My orgasm rolls in waves, each thrust of his powerful hips a staccato to each crest and I ebb and flow with Him.

"Good girl, pet. Good girl." With a roar, His seed fills my sopping pussy with thick ropes of cum. Even on the inside of my pussy He burns me, marks me as His. I feel my eyes roll upwards, and I drown in all that is Him.

His face is in my neck as He catches His breath. I continue to lie still until I open my mouth in a wide "O" once more. Desperate to wade through my muddled freshly fucked brain. He breaks through my trance, a harsh bite to my neck, my cunt throbs as He growls against my flesh. "Good girl."

His movements are slow as He slips free from my glove-like cunt. I feel our combined fluids dripping on my raw flesh, the sting warming up my belly once more as He shuffles His knees on either side of me until He's over my face, my tummy and tits covered in our juices that dripped from His cock. He curls His fingers in my hair, fisting and twirling it around each fist.

"Cleanup time, pet." He murmurs haggardly. With that, He jerks my face forward by my hair and unceremoniously shoves His already hardening cock in my mouth. I suck like the trained little fuck doll I am. I twirl my tongue around the shaft, lapping the undersides and sucking the mushroom head. I open my mouth wider as He hits the back of my throat and buries Himself in my mouth to the root. I stick my tongue out as best I can to swipe it along the wrinkled sac of His sticky balls as they slap against my chin. He pulls His cock from my mouth with a pop and grabs the base of it with one hand, slapping His musty balls on my tongue. I lap them enthusiastically but keep my eyes on the ceiling. When He's cleaned to His satisfaction, He wipes himself all over my face.

"Good little fuck doll." The weight of His body is lifted from my chest, and he disappears. I hear sounds coming from my bathroom and soon He is back, the bed dipping beneath Him.

"Look at me, pet." He waits for my eyes to be on His. My chest tightens as the look in His eyes are not the cold sadist I welcome but of the man underneath. "Are you ok?" His breath is above a whisper as he takes a cool washcloth to my body, a worrisome look furrowing His brows as I whimper and flinch from the cool washcloth on my tender flesh.

"Yes, Daddy. I promise." My voice strained and raw even to my ears; it doesn't escape His either; His eyes darken with worry. He says nothing and cleans me thoroughly of all sweat and bodily fluids before lifting me off the bed and removing the wet covers.

"Say that again, pet." His gruff order fluttering my tummy, His movements are jerky, but He lays me down on the mattress. He's tossed my tear-soaked pillows aside. I whisper, "Yes, Daddy. I promise."

He sighs and warmth spreads across my chest. I close my eyes as He presses His lips to my forehead, His voice is so soft I almost miss it. "I will be back for my little pet, and when that time comes, you will be ready to leave with me."

I open my mouth to answer, but all that greets me is a brush of cold air along my body. Master is no longer in sight. I turn to my right and see the bottles of water and little Kit Kat bars on the end table. I look towards the end of the bed and find a fluffy robe and my favorite teddy bear. Lastly, I turn to my left, and my eyes glisten in the night. He's left a necklace for me, a simple "O" ring choker with a note. I groan and ignore my dry tongue, weakly grasping the note from Him. Opening it up I find a simple order. "You will wear this and never remove it, pet. If you do, I will know. - Master."

I swallow the lump in my throat and hastily put it on, my sobs rattling my chest. Ignoring my screaming muscles, I hurry to click the necklace behind my neck, the ring sits perfectly against the base of my throat. I smile as I picture it as His large engulfing fingers instead. "Thank you, Master." My words are whispered aloud, I gingerly wrap myself up in my fluffy robe and cuddle my teddy bear to my chest. Nibbling briefly on my Kit Kat bar, I finish an entire bottle of water and finally fall fully onto the bed, my eyes closed heavily in a dreamless peaceful sleep.

lilmew
lilmew
37 Followers