All Comments on 'Daddy's Obsession Ch. 01'

by andyb1

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh yeah

You so need a part 2....i need daddy to fuck his sweet daughter until she's screaming for more!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Daddy's Obsession Ch. 01:" - Lindsay and Unnamed Father - (Daughter and Father)

For the writer's first literary offering on Literotica this story is well defined as an egostitical father, overly proud of his "cock". He does his best to concentrate his urges and manliness toward his virgin (no less) daughter--which is fine--but he thinks of her more as a slut, a bitch, like a whore, a little bitch, a sexy bitch, than his sensuous, endearing, loving and caring daughter that is in love with him, her father. For a father to think of his daughter with such degradation, disrespect and without any diginity makes the story not believeable!

The young lady loves her father, is willing to lower any moral values she has to make his life happy and enjoyable; he should show her no less respect and honor and a fine, upstanding daughter.

The writer has written a very good story ffom a literary perspective--there are flaws though minimal--and with a much received subject matter of father and daughter carnal, incestual love (the key word being "love")!! The character protrayal and their dialogue is good, lively and rather precise. With this story being designated as Chapter 01, we as readers can assume there is another, or maybe more, Chapter(s) to follow. For myself I eagerly look forward to several more chapters (with a normal father's respect for his daughter).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hell Yeah

YUM! Can't wait for Ch 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
two thumbs up

very hot story. please continue

kaisermatthiaskaisermatthiasalmost 11 years ago
please continue!

Definitely an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good start

Love this hot tale, please keep this series going.

sassysuzazsassysuzazalmost 11 years ago
Please continue

It was a very hot story but in next chapter please include the daughter getting off with Daddy instructing & watching and/or doing the actual pleasing. Makes me so horny to imagine. Thanks for making me wet ox

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I love this. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please add a sequell

I loved it please don't end it :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please do...

It was great, waiting for the next part :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
EXCEEDINGLY TIGHT RIGHTING

I loved this thing. Was a bit put-off that a first time writer was being lofted to such high numbers upon debut. Your work deserves it.

Kudo's, and now challenge that writer's dilemma of a second piece of fiction. I think U can do it!

andyb1andyb1almost 11 years agoAuthor

Bibdaddyg123 - thanks, that is great feedback. In retrospect you are right. Him refering to her as a 'sexy bitch' and so on was meant to be a sign of his sexual frustration as much as anything. I will certainly heed your advce for part 2.

Sassysuz - Thanks. The daughter will definitely 'get off' in part 2!

spyritesspyritesalmost 11 years ago
Get started on Part II

Great story, can't wait for the next part, get started!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Damn

This story is just wonderful, the detail and thoughts of the daddy. I can't wait to see and read more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
mmmm

mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

When will it be continued?

TwixleTwixlealmost 11 years ago
Dad's obsession vs daughter's confidance

Great story, the dialog was consistently solid and believable which is hard to maintain and the description of the scenes and characters was detailed and didn't become flat or repetitive. The first encounter in her bedroom was the best section, her encouragement towards her dad was too hot. I enjoyed the other two scenes however I did find them a little hard to believe, I can't she her rushing out to by sexy a sexy outfit to tease him with considering the infancy of their sexual relationship. Never-the-less the gradual increase in the confidence of both characters is handled well and I sincerely look forward to the next installment. Really enjoyed it, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please.....Pretty Please

Get Chapter 2 done quickly.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great tease, please continue

great teasing story this stuff is. I like it very much so. Please do continue. Maybe this can evolve into a never ending series. Gawd, I am so horny. Thanks a million. Regards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Chapter 2 - Internet Video Sex ?

Very lovely storey, can't wait for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ready for chpt 2 now!!!

........and chpt 3....and 4.....

Lo_PanLo_Panalmost 11 years ago
I've often said.....

That teasing is a fine art.....One which bores the complete shit out of me as a reader. It's good to experiment in real life with....But it's not something that I look forward to when I'm reading. Having said that, Handjobs just don't do it for me...After reading the epic (FAIL) "Six times a day", I've been put off stories about or that start with a handjob. It's a cheap device that story tellers use to advance the page/chapter count. Whilst your writing is good, and parts of it are great, it turned me on, but off at the same time. Here's the thing: You can't please everyone all of the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This is hot and the teasing is great

This is one hot story, I love all of the teasing and the direction that the story is going. The way you keep adding just a little bit more. Bring on the next chapter and make just as hot if not hotter. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yes!

MORE!!

johnsjointjohnsjointalmost 11 years ago
Great start

What a great story, please get the next chapter written!

daddygoesdeepdaddygoesdeepalmost 11 years ago
Hot

Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot. Yummy..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
very hot

So so hot. I love how innocent yet naughty the daughter is. The dad sounds past perfect. I can't wait to read the rest. If the teasing made me this wet, I'm dying to see just how good their sex is.

5 stars. I loved it!

-F♥

andyb1andyb1almost 11 years agoAuthor
Working on Part 2

Thank you all for the feedback.

I'm about half finished with Ch 2. It's going to be a little longer, and it might take a few days for literotica to review and post it, so stayed tuned. Hopefully you'll enjoy it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Waiting impatiently...

for part two of this super-hot story. Hurry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice!

i love this writer Shoguy...great father daughter stories....check em out. good job---i dig the confident types...get her in some hot lingerie too, like Showguy- then you'll have the best recipe! later dude

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Are you kidding?

This is so cliche. She's 18 and still cuddles with him and calls him Daddy. He talks to her in the third person calling himself Daddy. He started lusting for her exactly on her 18th birthday. I don't understand how people think this is exemplary writing. It's the same old father-daughter thing. Ho hum, but not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hot,hot!

my girl its a 24year old,and he is big tit to. dark hair,i fantazies my girl many times.daddys obsession its very hot stories,and vaiting ch.02.timo its gfinland.

andyb1andyb1almost 11 years agoAuthor
RE: are you kidding me?

Hi Anon,

I actually completely agree with you regarding the fact that my story is full of clichés. I certainly wasn't shooting for realistic, and I knew that would turn some people off. Instead I wanted to write a classic cliché 'dad lusts over teasing virgin daughter' tale. And cliches only become so because they are so popular.

Exemplary writing? Absolutely not! Even when I write original non-erotic fiction I would never call my writing exemplary. But my goal was simply to turn on people who share my love of this classic cliché. Regarding the fact he only started noticing her when she turned eighteen, that is a combination of two things. Firstly, he is lying! Secondly, I want to be careful not to skirt the rules of the site.

At any rate, thanks for the feedback.

tempted_appletempted_applealmost 11 years ago
wow!!

i loved it.. she is such a tease and daddy is such a stud. keep writing and a humble request from me is please don't bring her friend into their insect love. i hate it when a gal have to share her daddy lover with another woman.

Barkley570Barkley570almost 11 years ago
Absolutely Hot

Silly little tease and studly papa - in your hands, a very hot, engaging story. Thank you and will be looking for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So hot -- more please!

Awesome story. I'm a regular Literotica reader, and even though there are a lot of great stories on this site, I've never read one so hot and erotic and interesting that I felt compelled to leave a comment....until now. Terrific job. Loved chapter 2, too. Please keep writing -- your style, pace, and set up for this story are terrific. Really liked how both characters are both committed to "no touching" and gradually, irresistibly give in to the intimacy that builds between them. There's something about that that's just incredibly arousing and hot. That both father and daughter start forsaking other relationships and opportunities lends a nice emotional angle, too, and makes it feel like a budding relationship, and not just lust and sex. Also, I love the way Lindsay is described....young and lithe, yet curvy and sensual. A perfect woman, if you ask me. Can't wait to read more!! Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

very hot!!!!!

beguiled999beguiled999almost 11 years ago
Like the teasing aspect

Very nice. Could maybe use some more physical descriptions, but I definitely got a little tingle at the end. Off to read the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
;)

Great story, has me practically creaming, please write more :?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fucking hot

It made me wet. Mmmmmm moooore!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
dad and daugther

I want my step daugther. What should I do

angelaslaterangelaslaterabout 9 years ago
Such a turn on

Such an arousing and erotic story. Superbly written and you carried off the teasing perfectly. I could almost taste him myself. Please keep going!!

GranPaGranPaabout 9 years ago
Wonderfully well written

A story of "dream fulfillment" and a thrilling boost to fathers and of course grandfathers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
YES

yESYESYESYEZYEZYSZ

JLCCJLCCabout 6 years ago
Late to the party

But, damn, I enjoyed this.

As far as 'bitch' and 'slut' go, it took me a long time to get into the groove of sexy 'battle language'. There's a time for nasty name calling- some encounters don't warrant it - but if love and affection are already established then it is just a bit of low level role play and can be very hot for all involved.

Checking out chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
.

So fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
amazing!

This really sent me over the edge, incredible, gradual build up and left me yearning for more! Such a great story! And can’t wait to read chapter 2!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous