All Comments on 'Daddy's Obsession'

by NonStopFunGuy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
melsdadmelsdadover 17 years ago
You are not alone

I took a similar journey although I only ever got to watch, even though I'd still love to take it all the way.

Just the same, the way you described things, could only have been done so well by someone who had experienced this incredibly powerful desire to want what we are told we can't have.

You used words brilliantly to paint a very real picture.

You really do have talent, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wat?

that was a cheezy ending he should have just raped her

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Yowza

I dig the incest fantasy stories, but mostly I go for the mother and son theme.

It was just a fluke really that I decided to read yours.

Glad I did. One of the most incredible, hottest stories I've read in a long time.

That has a lot to do with the writing. Well done.

en_extaseen_extaseover 17 years ago
Great work

Great work! Very good tale of obsession and depavity. Loved your writing style as well; descriptive enough to be interesting, but straight-forward enough to keep things moving. I thought it was extremely hot. My only complaint was that the end seemed a bit too fairy-tale perfect, but that's just my opinion. Thank you for sharing this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot Stuff

Great story! The detail of the sexual acts was perfect. I loved all of the girl on girl make out sessions. I would love to see more from these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Honest dad and fun daughter

That was a very good read. Vanessa gets what she wants and horny dad gets some, a win win!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow

I have read tons of father/daughter stories, and this may be one of the best ones I've ever read. The ending was a little "eh" for me, but either way, the story was HOT. LOVED it. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Ugh. Time burned off of my life :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Truth in advertising

For once it's nice that daddy wasn't blessed with an 8 inch or better cock that was as thick as his forearm like you read in nearly all of these stories.

So much better and closer to real life.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
You made the list!

A lot of your paragraphs are just one long sentence it a lot of , ; thrown in for good measure. Once again, didn't make it much further than 1/8 th of the first page. Congratulations....you just made my list of "Never read their stories again".

LaphroaigLaphroaigover 6 years ago
daddies all round

Better ending would have been Foxanna springing the surprise and calling the stud 'daddy', explaining to Vanessa how she loved fucking her father and the teen together

nathan122nathan122over 1 year ago

Very hot, mostly because it had some believability to it... at least to another daughter-obsessed dad!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNonStopFunGuy@NonStopFunGuy
The photo is from a REAL fan... who was, shall we say, favorably impressed with my stories. Ahhh the rewards of being a Lit author!! *** AS OF JUNE 2023: OVER FOURTEEN MILLION clicks on my stories!!!*** ***Author loooooves feedback, esp from dripping wet female readers!!!!...