All Comments on 'Daddy's Perfect Chance Ch. 02'

by meg1

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
HendrixieaHendrixieaabout 16 years ago
Only two problems

I loved it, but there are two small problems. #1 in the middle of the threeway you called the dad Micheal and the son Danny but you had called the son Micheal and the dad Danny before and after that making it juct a little bit confusing. #2 it was to short. It needs more chapters.

chargergirlchargergirlabout 16 years ago
good second chapter meg

I love how you brought the brother in. Hope you continue the tale! *kisses* ~CG~

TarakinTarakinabout 16 years ago
Good fit!

The brother did fit in great! Continue your writings!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
please

please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
i want more

wow,more please.little T has all the male she can handle.thanks.

naughtybitch18naughtybitch18almost 16 years ago
More Plz!!!

I loved this story...I hope you continue to write more chapters for it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome!!!!!

O please write more I LOVED this series please don't stop keep writing more!!!:):)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This was nice, but as all stories go it seems there were way too many unreal orgasms lol I'm pretty sure she'd be hurting after number four.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Proof Reading Needed

The Author of this needs to proof read since there is a few segments where the father (Danny) and the brother (Michael) are switched as if the author forgot which character they named which. There are a few other grammatical errors. Please proof read or have someone else proof read before publication. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More!

Write more!! T should end up pregnant from her brother!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!

T should totally get pregnant it would be totally awesome

HornyViginAngelHornyViginAngelover 10 years ago
More!!!!!!!!

I am addicted! Wow, this story keeps getting better. More!!!!!!! You are a very good writter.

TwilightfanTwilightfanover 10 years ago
Part 3???

I loved this story so much, that I would LOVE to read a part 3!!! Getting pregnant and both of them taking care and loving her as they have in this Ch.

Please write a Ch. 3...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

i think you should let daddy and brother have their moment

blackprincess0524blackprincess0524over 8 years ago
Ok

I was good until the brother was brought into the equation, but the daddy daughter sex was good. . .I couldn't finish it after the brother for some strange reason that grosses me out. . .Maybe b/c I have a brother but not a father. . . so it doesn't have the same hold for me if you know what I mean???

TwilightfanTwilightfanabout 8 years ago
A New Way

I love both Ch.'s, but have you thought about writing it as if it happened the way her Dad and Brother had originality planned for it to be???

That could also make a great story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Feeling like

I wish I had that life

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Confusion

Ok I’m confused is Danny the father or brother cause it said Danny was pounding her and Michael was licking her clit but then it said that Michael was pounding her and Danny was licking her clit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So HOT! Please write more. She needs to be DP'd before she goes on birth control and Michael gets to fuck her. I truly thought is was going to happen when daddy started getting under her but he only fingered her to help her relax. Having daddy's cock in her pussy while her brother's in he ass would have made her totally relaxed.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So nice and hot. Maybe a sequel?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous