All Comments on 'Daddy's Shed Ch. 03'

by MistressMerry

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GOOD

I am so pleased that you went ahead with Ch3,I really loved it and more the point I love the way that you listened to your FANS ,and believe you me they are your fans,regards and love JIMBO [Rachel is also delighted]

tinman69stinman69sover 16 years ago
OMG!!! What a story!!!

I have really loved the three chapters you have written here and would not mind at all to read a couple more!!! I would definately like to read about the new home and shed and how it goes when he ties her up and drives her crazy with foreplay before satisfying her hot little body !!!

What a great story you have here! Please keep writing!!

Also, just so you know, I love incest stories for some reason! Thanks again!!

Invisible2uInvisible2uover 16 years ago
Good For You!!

As I said before, I'm not too much of an incest reader but this story peaked my interest. I'm so glad you listened to the fans of your work and continued. You are an excellent author! Looking forward to more chapters!

barry_ninebarry_nineover 16 years ago
Eagerly awaiting chapter four

A very strokable little story, Merry One. I am very much looking forward to the fourth installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Go On

I double dog dare you to write another chapter.JIMBO

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
could be better

It just lost something when she started calling him by his first name. This is incest I want to hear her calling him daddy, talking her daddy to fuck her. Once she starts using his first name she might as well be fucking someone off the street.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Daddy!

I agree with the above about calling him Daddy... We choose daddy/daughter stories for a Daddy/daughter experience. It's not quite the same otherwise.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 7 years ago
Daddy/Sweetie

I agree with the other comment about the names. I prefer the daddy/sweetie to the Don/Amy (maybe because my old boss' <who I told to take my job and shove it up his ass> name was Don and my ex-daughter-in-law's name is Amy). I haven't read the rest of the chapters yet but now they need for her to stop the pill and get pregnant. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous