All Comments on 'Daddy's Sweet Caress'

by indefinable1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
I liked it.

It was good while it lasted.

jasperbobjasperbobover 13 years ago
Good Work

Loved the story, keep writing.

ForTheMemories2009ForTheMemories2009over 13 years ago
Excellent Story

Hope to read more.

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
trying the hugh cock wanting more

briliant story reading this awesome story was such a real turn on.

love it from start to finish i hope you are going to write more hot horny part of this very erotic story

daddygoesdeepdaddygoesdeepover 13 years ago
Great story

Keep it up. Wonderful start young lady.

LolitaXXXLolitaXXXalmost 13 years ago
MMMMMMMMMM!!!

I love when a Daddy takes the time to lick his baby girl clean. Nice naughty thoughts in your story too. Keep up the good work. I really liked how he flipped her over...man-handled her...YUM!!!!! I want a Daddy like that!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Daddy's Sweet Caress:" - Nick and Alison - (Father and Daughter)

Father and Daughter, my most favorite of incest genre stories, just ahead of Mother and Son!!

The writer has done a masterful rendering of detailing and foreplaying Nick and Alison's feelings, and her nubile lust just at the dawn of her turning eighteen--suspiciously occurring at this exact moment in her young adolescent life!

The is no indications nor mentioning of pregnancy protection, so I suspect this was purposely done in order to leave the reader's mind and imagination to their own devilish incestual devices! In my mind Alison is now having her third or fourth child/siblings, fathered by her dad Nick. Alison did confess "...I never want it to end daddy...", referring to their initial carnal consummation of their incestual, and most sensually endearing coupling!

The writer has contributed to a gripping tale that has made a good entry into the writings of incest, as she indicated her preference being Father and Daughter. I join her favorite preference and offer congratulations on a well written story. More detail and a slower pace with more foreplay and expressions of feelings would enhace the story greatly. More historical introduction of each of the characters would add the feeling of the readers "knowing the characters" as people they have compassion and hopes and dreams for, which would also expand the story somewhat. As a reminder, being sure to always giving all the characters names is very important for the reader to have the feeling of being familiar and close with them; names also give each character their own distinct identity, rather than neutral objects such as "he", "him", "his", "her", "she" and/or "her's"!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Goddammit. You got me wet

Fuuuuuck, I'm so horny. This is so HOT. Why do I torture myself like this?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thats a great story it made me very very wet and horny! Great job!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous