Daddy's XXX Casting Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,464 Followers

As daddy pretended to berate the poor girl, the role called for her to jump out of bed and then kneeling, curl her arms around daddy's legs.

"Your daddy's a good actor Mr. Scouries," Penny said giggling.

"Huh?"

"Look at the hard-on he's pretending to have."

"What?" And yes, daddy was sporting a huge boner, and over the next hour, as Penny finished preparing me, four other would-be stars awakened and commented favorably on what was sticking out from daddy's pants. One actually got it in her mouth.

~~~~~~

"You look just like him," Josie finally announced.

"Let's go," I ordered.

~~~~~~~

"What the fuck?" Daddy spat out when I arrived on the stage dressed just in a robe and walked towards him.

"Jimmy?" He finally asked as he peered at me in almost horror.

"Ta da!" I sang out and then asked, "So what do ya think?"

"Are you crazy?"

"Listen pop. I figure if I play two parts I'll save a few bucks."

"But you look just like me," he accused.

"Penny just used you as a model...for the flick I'll get her to make me better looking...more distinguished."

"What, I'm not distinguished enough all of a sudden?" he demanded.

"So how'd you do with the tests?" I asked, ignoring his comment. "Was he any good girls?" I asked, addressing the seven girls lounging around the stage.

"He was wonderful Mr. Scouries...really wonderful," the buxom blond named Naomi chirped in, "he definitely should be in the film. Your father would be perfect for the part," she giggled as she sidled up to pops and put her hand on the front of his shorts.

"Yes, yes, let him act in the film," the others echoed smiling, surrounding my embarrassed looking father.

"He's so big sir," the one who'd try to swallow dad enthused.

"He's too old," I said with a gruff finality, "now who wants to try a scene with me?" I was soon naked in bed with two extremely eager young potential starlets who definitely were prepared to work for their starring role.

"No, no girls," I had to repeatedly admonish over the next three hours, "We're just practicing."

Daddy watched. Hard as a rock!

~~~~~~~

"That was disgusting," dad complained when everyone had finally left and we were sitting on the deck sipping beers as the sun slowly lowered in the sky.

"The things you gotta do to make a buck these days pop."

"Fuck you too," he said as a broad grin spread his face. "You think you can handle both parts Jimmy...Christ, those barracudas will wear you out in one day."

"Don't bullshit me pop. You're so eager to ride little Naomi you'll be paying me to act in the film."

"God, the tits on that little gal," he moaned between sips. "I thought she was going to fall over every time she took a step. Not a goddam hair on that little pussy. Was tempted just to pick her up and bend her over and...well, you know," he finally admitted sheepishly.

"Wait til you feel hers lips around your dick pops. Christ, she was sucking harder than my vacuum cleaner. I knew you liked her. Now sign here dad," I directed as I pulled a contract from my pocket and handed him a pen.

"A contract! What, you don't trust your own blood?"

"Bobby insisted on it dad. Told me every actor in the film had to sign one before we let them work."

"Bloody lawyers. We never shoulda let him go to law school," dad muttered as he signed on the bottom line.

~~~~~~

Shooting started the next Monday. You'd think it would be hard to make love to a girl with twenty people watching you, with hot lights beating down on your back, people giving you instructions...

It was! For about two minutes. Then you could either do it or you couldn't. Daddy and I could. For three weeks we screwed our way around South Florida, on the beach, on a boat, in the Everglades, daddy even screwed a teeny little Chinese girl on the balcony of a Stiltsville house. He just bent her backwards right over the ocean as he pumped deep inside of her. I knew our target audience would love it.

We took our time. We weren't one of these fly-by-night outfits that try to film a complete hour and a half picture in one afternoon. We were trying to make a class production. And have some fun. Dads cock held out.

In fact the old geezer kept his son on his toes. Some of the girls even indicated that they didn't mind it at all when it was Mr. Scouries senior who was their filming partner for the day.

Then it became a hit!

JANUARY 2006 BOSTON There was a profound sadness in the young girl as she moved silently through the old house, moving from one familiar object to the next, trying to decide which to keep, which to throw. She and her mom had lived here since the day she'd been born and as she walked from room to room she felt an urgent need to rub her naked body on the walls, the furniture, the objects, her mothers clothes, as if this contact could somehow indelibly imprint the memories they evoked into her body forever.

As her mom had slowly faded over the preceding year Bianca had increasingly felt an almost debilitating lassitude overtake her and she now believed, that if her mother hadn't whispered those last few words to her on Christmas day, that she would have killed herself.

They had celebrated their last Christmas together, mom joyful and loving in spite of the continual pain and the knowledge that she had just days to live, another undeserving victim of a cancer that had grown in her breasts and escaped before they'd been radically removed.

"There's a shoe box...in the cupboard...please honey," she whispered Christmas morning.

Bianca had found it, pulled it down from the top shelf and then returned and sat next to her mom on the bed.

"It's dusty," she complained as she removed the band holding it together and lifted the top. 'Bianca Anne Downing Scouries' read the baptismal certificate that lay atop a pile of papers and pictures.

"This isn't my birth certificate," she said, confusion evident in her voice.

"You have two birth certificates," the girl's mom said.

"What? Me? Scouries?"

"It's your real name...you were baptized,"

"But?" Bianca interrupted.

"He's not really dead," mom finally whispered.

"What?" exploded in a whoosh from deep within her. Anger, hate, wonder, surprise, joy, happiness... "My daddy? He's alive?" she finally asked, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Her mother only lived three more days and although weak and semi comatose half the time, when she was lucid the two of them sat holding hands, her mother talking when she could, always smiling, relieved her daughter finally knew, telling her stories of her secret romance.

She'd been thirty-nine, living in Brooklyn, a single woman, a nurse who'd been hurt at a young age, left broken hearted by an older man who'd left her after proclaiming his love.

"I never recovered, hardly had a date from the time I was twenty until I met your dad," she confessed, her impending death allowing her to open her soul to her daughter.

"He was just a boy, a virgin..."

Jimmy Scouries. The boy next door.

The girl listened, enraptured by the tale of the young boy who had become her mothers only lover, the stolen kisses, the caresses, the day when both surrendered their virginity, the blood, the joy...

Her mother described every detail, every moment of their six month romance, shameless in front of her daughter, the fruit of her clandestine union.

"I loved his cock," she told her daughter remembering, "so big...hard...filling. You'll love sex honey," her mother promised.

"But what happened mommy, why wouldn't he stay with you?" Bianca finally asked.

"I didn't tell him...he never knew about you...I couldn't tell him sweetie. He was just a boy...his life was all ahead of him. I was forty. Pregnant. I couldn't face the shame. I sold the house and moved to Boston."

"Do you think he'll ever want to meet me?" the young virgin finally asked her mother.

"He'll love you," her mother promised.

~~~~~~

Mabel Downing died on the twenty-eighth day of December, 2005, her sixty pound skeleton of a body a pale reflection of the vibrant woman she'd always been.

Her daughter wept.

Bianca luckily was left relatively well off. The house her mom had bought nineteen years earlier had ballooned upward in price over the years and was now worth over half a million dollars. Her mom had carried a quarter of a million in life insurance. There were other investments.

The day after the funeral, on New Years Day 2006, Bianca googled the word 'Scouries' for the first time.

Her first hit happened to be a Japanese porn site. A movie trailer came on...she watched spellbound as an elderly man made love to a blond beauty called Naomi. It seemed to be set in Miami. That's weird, she thought, the guy seemed about sixty and was acting in a skin flic.

The pretty girl had never watched movies like this before. Oh, okay, once or twice she and her friends had giggled over a dirty movie. But she really had never been that interested. It was so icky. Her virgin dreams were somehow much different than the flickering images she and her friends had surreptitiously watched.

Still, her finger hovered uncertainly over the cursor, not yet clicking away as she watched the blond thrashing under the man. He's strong, even if he is old, she thought, watching the man's naked back and buttocks and thighs as he thrust into the welcoming girl.

She likes it, she thought silently, then gasped when the old man pulled out, baring his what seemed like giant cock to the young girls view, and then she watched awestruck as he turned and sent strand after strand spurting in long arcs towards the camera.


Still unable to click away, she watched when another scene appeared, and watched as a younger man appeared with another girl, a small girl, Chinese she thought, as she stared at the small screen on her laptop.

He was so much alike the elderly man from the previous scene, his son obviously, but then she wondered to herself, would a father and his son really act together in a film like this. He was in his thirties; the adjective virile sprang to her mind and seemed to have been invented just to describe him.

Like his father he was huge, his cock long and hard as he advanced on the girl cowering in her bed. God, he'll kill her, Bianca moaned as the man spun the girl on her stomach and mounted her like a dog might mount a bitch.

"Don't," she cried aloud when she heard the girl's moans, but then also saw the delight in the Asian girl's eyes, knew the girls pleasure was real, knew that the orgasm that played out in the next few minutes was better than any the girl had ever undergone.

Bianca fell back from the computer onto her bed, urgently tried to satisfy herself with the fingers of her left hand. She knew she had to have that cock inside of her.

She dreamt of him taking her. Then she dreamt of both father and son fucking her. Woke up sopping.

~~~~~~

It actually took her another day and a half to realize she'd been watching her father and grandfather. The next morning she had returned to the Japanese site, bookmarked it, then checked out the name of the production company, hoping to find a clue to the two men.

She found an English language site where she could download the film for only $7 U.S. and soon had it safely stored on her hard drive, and then spent the afternoon watching it from beginning to end.

Finally, early the second day she clicked on a site called ScouriesFamilyEnterprises, saw the welcoming, smiling man for the first time. Except it was the man in the film. His name was James Roderick Scouries, the name on the line for father on her birth certificate.

Her father was a porn star! Her grandfather too?? Recoiled from the thought. Was almost sick thinking of what she'd done with the two in her dreams. Questioned the decision she'd made days ago to go and meet this man whose seed had made her.

Then she watched the film again. Knew she wanted her father to take her maiden blood. Knew she wanted both men to possess her.

A couple of nights later, on January 11th, on the same evening Jimmy Scouries called his dad and told him about his plans for the sequel, she saw the black bordered boxed ad: casting call ScouriesFamilyFilms Sequel to 'Miami Meat' Filming Feb 5-28th Contact- Josie, po box 317, miami beach, florida, 34340 e-mail Josie@scouries dot cock

She spent the next two weeks packing, preparing...On the 27th she got in her car and headed south on I-95. She was going to be a movie star....

Miami January 2006

Daddy flew in on the twenty-fifth, eager to continue his career as an elderly sex symbol. Not so strangely to my eyes, the first had turned out just as I had predicted. Having an elderly man as one of the male leads, couple him with another who was obviously his son, set it in America's sexiest city, have seven of the most beautiful girls starring in it, sell it through the internet...it had become a financial bonanza after just nine months in release.

"How much did we make on that first film anyway?" Dad asked casually during dinner his first night in town.

"Has Daddy signed his new contract yet Bobby?"

"Not yet Jimmy, but I brought one," my brother answered as he reached into his jacket.

"You want me to sign another contract. Your own dad?"

"How much did you get last time pop?" I asked as I pulled out my pen.

"Sweet F. A."

"I bought you a new car this summer."

"Oh fuck it, give me the damn contract." After signing it with a flourish he asked again, "So did we really make any money on the first."

"Yes, I believe I did. What are the latest figures Bobby?"

"Well pop," he started to explain, "there were two main revenue streams in this project; one, DVD sales, and two, movie downloads direct from the Internet."

"Cut the bullshit Bobby!" dad ordered.

"Each DVD sale of $24.95 netted ScouriesFamilyEntertainment approximately $9.95 profit after postage, handling, financial costs, advertising, taxes, etc., etc. Eight hundred and thirteen thousand copies have been sold to date."

"WHAT!" Daddy roared.

"This then netted us approximately eight point one million in profits." Daddy simply sagged in his seat as Bobby droned happily on, "Direct downloads turned out to be the more lucrative stream though. Even though we only charged $6.99 a download, netting about three dollars after all costs, we have managed to push out just over seven million downloads to date."

I could see daddy doing the math in his head, see the eruption building. "You've made thirty million bucks in all," he demanded.

"More or less," I conceded.

"And I got a car?"

"That was a seventy-two thousand dollar car daddy."

"But," he started to sputter.

"Daddy, you're rich already. If we give it to you we'll just have to pay inheritance tax on it some day. Now let's get to bed, I want you fresh pops, we have screen tests starting this week."

~~~~~~~~

"What's this movie about anyway," pops asked the next morning as we ate breakfast.

"First of all, Bobby's not going to be in this one. Melissa's dead set against it." Yes brother Bobby had appeared in part one, although in a minor role compared to dads and mine. Melissa hadn't been pleased and surprisingly Bobby had then acceded to her subsequent ultimatum and married her.

Dad and I were actually starting to like her. Her being pregnant with Dad's first grandson and my nephew had produced a mellowing in our original harsh attitude towards her.

"Of course he's not. He's going to be a father soon," Dad agreed.

"So this time, it's just you and I," I continued. "I finally fall in love. Decide to get married to a beautiful, kind, intelligent loving girl. A virgin. With great tits."

"Figures. And then what?"

"You like her. Approve. Then fall in love with her yourself. Seduce her; rape her really, when I'm away. Try to steal your son's true love away from him. Even though he's been supporting you for years..."

"Yeah right. Like thirty million worth of support. So what happens in the end?"

"I'm not sure yet. I got a Taiwanese internet polling firm testing the different scenarios with our target audience. But shit dad, what girl wouldn't choose me?"

~~~~~~~~

2006 the sequel

"I've found her boss...you gotta see this test," Pete almost yelled as he burst into my office.

"Who?" Daddy asked.

"The star...the Goddess...this girl should be in Hollywood...fuck, starring in a hundred million dollar film."

"What's she doing here them?" Daddy wanted to know, the distrusting Maine fisherman never far from the surface.

"Skin so luminous we won't need extra lighting...green eyes and silky red hair...breasts...oh shit boss, breast riper that the juiciest apple...a triangle of pubic hair that draws your eyes..."

"Have you been smoking again Pete?"

"Fuck you boss. You wanted a girl that would drive a daddy and his son apart. A girl any man would die to possess... those Japs are going to be pulling their little pricks so fuckin hard they'll wear them out, the"

"Pete, Pete, who is this goddess?"

"Miss Bianca Anne Downing, an angel," he enthused.

"B...A...D, bad?" I asked laughing.

"She'll be in at ten tomorrow...I cancelled all the other tests...you'll see," he promised.

"Has she acted before?"

"You'll see."

~~~~~~~

We all simply stood openmouthed when Miss Bianca Downing was escorted on scene by Josie at ten the next morning. I finally turned and mumbled to Pete, "Shit man, why didn't you tell me she was perfect?"

"Screw you boss," he laughed.

"Mr. Scouries," the angel breathed, a broad welcoming smile on her face.

"Miss Downing?" I asked and then offered her my hand. She simply walked by my hand and plastered her body against mine. Then she gave me a quick European peck on each cheek as I felt her nipples harden against my chest. Every man in the room groaned.

When she danced backwards out of my arms I almost fell.

"And you're the handsome member of the family," she said as she turned and embraced my still awestruck Daddy.

"Miss...yes I...I mean...I'm his father," Daddy stuttered.

"You were so good in the first film...handsome...and then in bed, with the blond...you were so strong, so virile, so sexy...it's why I wanted to play in this one."

"You did? Well...thanks Miss," dad continued to mumble while I wanted to ask her, what about me?

"Should I take off my clothes now sir, my dress?" she asked Pete as she moved towards the centre of the stage.

While every man in the room nodded their heads eagerly, I answered, suddenly jealous of sharing this girl with anyone, "That's not necessary Miss Downing, Pete got some good shots yesterday."

"But I wasn't naked. Maybe you better check if I'm okay in front of the camera. Under the lights. Without my clothes on," she added as twenty some heads continued to nod in agreement.

"I don't think we really have to," I started before being interrupted.

"I think we should boss...we have to get everything set, the lighting, the marks, make sure Miss Downing's makeup is okay, well you know," Pete said.

All of us gasped when she slipped the two spaghetti straps off her shoulders and let the dress drop to the floor.

"Jesus H." Daddy groaned, then added, "You're not wearing any underwear."

"I though it'd be easier," Bianca said sweetly, then walked around the room and introduced herself to every man and woman in the room.

Oh lord! I was in love. We all were. Even the women wanted her.

~~~~~~

"I don't think this is a good career choice for you Miss Downing," I started when Daddy and I had finally dragged the girl from the studio and upstairs to my condo for lunch.

"Call me Bianca or Bee," she insisted. "Why not sir?"

"Jimmy, call me Jimmy. You can call that old man sir if you want to," I replied indicating dad.

"Do you want me in the film Mr. Scouries?" she asked dad plaintively.

scouries
scouries
10,464 Followers