Daddy's XXX Casting Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think Jimmies worried this isn't the right type of film...I mean a beautiful girl like you could do so much better," Dad argued. "What will your parents think? Having sex in a film with an old man."

"I don't have any family. My mom died...at Christmas...cancer...I don't have a father, or a grandfather. You can be my grampa sir," she added.

"If you're just doing it for the money, I could probably help," I started.

"I'll earn it by myself, I don't want charity."

"You're a young girl, you don't understand about men," dad argued.

"I had to do things...when I was younger...fourteen, fifteen, sixteen... he made me, he sold me to his friends," she lied.

"Who did?" dad and I shouted, both of us ready to kill this bastard.

"A pimp. He beat me. Hurt me," she cried. "Then I finally got away. I went home to mama...she was dying...but he still wants me...I don't want him to find me Mr. Scouries," she pled as tears slid down her cheeks.

"You'll stay with us Bianca," dad announced as he took the trembling girl into his arms, "we've got lost of room here, don't we Jimmy?"

She moved in that afternoon but in the ensuing days she couldn't be dissuaded from acting in the film. Both dad and I tried to talk her out of it as we escorted her around Miami, from the Everglades to Little Havana, from South Beach to Key West, from a Panthers game to watching Shaq, but always smiling she simply refused.

Dad and I were both in love with her; the movie scenario was playing out in real life. We both tried to get her into bed but she gently refused and slept alone.

"Maybe we should practice, do it once alone before we do it in front of everyone," I suggested repeatedly in the days leading up to the big scene.

"I'm more experienced, you'd probably be better with an older man," dad would object.

"The first time...with both of you, it should be on camera...real...love...sex," she struggled to explain.

~~~~~~~

When we started filming we spent the first couple of days getting outdoor shots from various locations around town. Backgrounds and fillers that highlighted the beauty of our fair city. Then the big day finally arrived.

~~~~~~~~

"I don't want this just to be a typical porn film sex scene," Bianca, standing naked, was instructing Pete and the whole film crew who were surrounding her when I entered the stage. "You're professionals," she added as she looked at each of them in turn.

"Yes Miss Downing," Pete, our director agreed as everyone else nodded.

"Mr. Scouries is going to make love to me. He's playing a man who's in love with an innocent virgin... me," she said grinning shyly.

"Lucky dog," Jake, one of our cameramen, muttered.

"We're not in any rush. We're definitely not trying to save film here. If he's capable," and here she looked up and smiled over at me, "we may be at it for quite some time. Hours maybe," she laughed. "Now don't run out of film."

"Yes Miss Bianca," echoed around the room as the laughing and happy crew moved to their places.

"And I thought I was the producer," I complained when Bianca finally walked over towards me.

"Morning Mr. Scouries," Bianca cooed into my ear. "I thought you might have enough already on your mind," she said as her hand lightly touched my penis through my jeans. "it's such hard work...although you do seem ready," she teased, laughing as her fingers traced my raging erection.

"And good morning to you Miss Downing," I answered as I lifted her hand away.

"So, are you going to make love to me today?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Pretend I'm the most desirable woman in the world. Make love with me like you would if you really wanted me to be your wife," Bianca

"You are the most desirable woman in the world."

"I love you Mr. Scouries. Jimmy..."

"Are you sure about this," I asked.

"Forget everything, everyone else. No matter what happens, love me," she pled.

"SILENCE ON THE SET," Pete suddenly yelled, "positions everyone. Jimmy, Miss Downing," he directed.

In the script I was to silently enter my fiancés bedroom as she slept naked, watch silently in the soft moonlight before sliding onto the soft, silk sheets.

"ACTION," Pete called.

She took my breath away when I slipped back onto the set; she was simply one of those girls who captured you totally every time you saw her. For minutes the four cameras we were using moved from Bianca lying open and naked on the bed, to me, as I moved silently around the room, staring.

Bianca's knees were spread as she feigned sleep for the cameras, her sex open among a bed of red pubic curls. My cock leapt to attention, punching through the fly on my boxers in a salute to her waiting insides.

"What?...Who is it?" Bianca demanded as she suddenly woke. "Jimmy? Is that you Jimmy?"

"I can't wait," I groaned, my lines completely forgotten as I slipped onto the bed.

"Not before our marriage," she protested and then when she saw my waving pole, gasped. "Oh my gawd Jimmy, I can't," she started before I captured her lips under mine.

For the next few minutes, as she pretended to struggle for the cameras, her body unreservedly welcomed me. Her breasts were just that perfect mixture of firmness and softness, full handfuls that were capped by straining pink nipples that seemed to leap to meet my hands.

She gasped, then moaned my name as my fingers moved remorselessly over her silken hills.

"Ohhhh," she grunted as my hand moved down and across her mound and slid down her already moist slit.

Spreading her with my fingers I saw her red insides bared, then felt her body tremble as a finger found her waving, uncovered clit.

"Pleassssse...Hurry," she cried, her hips now thrashing in need.

I moved my hands relentlessly over her, her hips, her breasts, her bum, her back, through her hair, then back to her engorged sex.

"Do it Jimmy...now...please Jimmy...love me...fuck me," she finally wailed, her total surrender obvious to the camera, as her hand captured my thick prick and pulled it towards her.

"Are you sure honey," I whispered as I held myself just above her, supporting my weight on my extended arms.

"Hurry," she whimpered.

Then her wailing, "aaahhhhhhhhhh," exploded through the set and echoed back as I punched deep inside of her.

I immediately felt the blood flow hotly over my engorged shaft, vaguely understood she was a virgin as I again and again thrust inside of her.

If you ever see the film and you listen carefully just seconds after Bianca's deflowerment you'll hear a muffled, "Jesus...she issss a virgin," that one of the crew spat out. But we were oblivious to everything except each other.

I finally sensed her hurt, saw her pain, and momentarily slowed my assault. "No, harder...more," Bianca demanded through her tears. "Please daddy, make me a woman" she whispered as her ankles locked me in.

I hard fucked her! But tenderly. With love. It's hard to explain. I was a piston pounding into Bianca's dark cave. But her cunt was somehow responding to every inch of my burning cock, squeezing, caressing, igniting a million nerve endings even as I moved in and out of her.

"Ohhhh, Daddy," she screamed as her orgasming body opened spasmodically to my suddenly spurting sperm. Again and again I bucked inside of her, depositing thick loads of creamy cum into her pulsing womb.

Daddy? I wondered as I felt myself being drained.

Even the cameramen were drained when we finally fell apart, both of us sticky from Bianca's blood and our combined juices.

"TEN MINUTES EVERYONE," Pete announced.

"NO, we're not finished yet," announced Bianca when she saw the men leaving their positions.

"But Miss Downing, don't you want a break?" Pete asked.

"No, Mr. Scouries isn't finished yet, are you sir?" she asked me as she moved over and straddled me.

"Honey," I complained but she'd already captured my erect slab of meat.

"ACTION," Pete called needlessly.

"And if you're good Jimmy," Bianca promised as she lowered her cum filled vulva over me, "I'll eat your little friend when he's through."

I'm sure you've seen the film by now. Seen how this red haired, long legged beauty rode me for minute after minute, how she howled as I grabbed and kneaded her luscious orbs, how again and again she lowered herself onto my pole, meeting every one of my arching thrusts with a feral grunt. How she actually passed out as a second load of cum oozed from her body.

~~~~~~

"I thought you were supposed to eat my little friend," I chided, smiling, when she came around a couple of minutes later. Pops was holding a glass of water to Bianca's lips when she opened her eyes.

"I'm okay grampa," she said to dad, her hands snaking towards my resting snake. "I'll eat him," she promised as she bent her head.

"ACTION," Pete yelled just as I felt her moist lips envelope my cum covered cockhead.

She swallowed my spurting flood while her eyes flashed lovingly at me. I fucked her standing up, her arms and legs locked around me. Then from behind with her on all fours. Squirted on her face as I pumped between her breasts.

We filmed all day! I knew I'd put my baby inside her!

~~~~~~

"You should have told me," I insisted.

"It might have ruined the scene," she retorted.

"What happened to all the lovers you told us about? All the experience you supposedly had? The evil pimp selling you to his friends," I demanded.

"So, you didn't like it? Like me?" she accused.

"I love you," I swore.

"Leave the poor girl alone," My father insisted as he folded Bianca in his arms. "You shouldn't have been so rough with her."

"I liked it," she whispered into Daddy's chest.

"Are you sore honey?"

"A little. A nice sore though. It tingles. I may not be able to our scene...the sex scene I mean...not for a few days...I want to be all healed for you grampa."

"We don't have to honey," dad said even as she wiggled herself against pop's groin. I was jealous as I watched dad's shaft growing against skin.

"I don't think we should continue the movie, the parts definitely not right for you Bianca. We could get married," I begged.

"The movies not finished. I want to be with grampa. Besides, we can get married in the movie."

"It's not the same."

"I loved it...everything," she promised as she took my hand in one of hers while rubbing herself against dad.

~~~~~~

A week later we filmed daddy and Bianca's scene. It had been scripted that the old man would take his son's fiancé out for a tour in the everglades, during which he'd force himself on the defenseless girl.

Pete and the crew had set up on a grass and tree covered hummock deep in the swamp. We had arranged it so that Dad and Bianca would sweep into view on a fast moving airboat that cut through a sea of grass.

"Remember grampa, it's supposed to be a rape scene...be evil, dangerous, mean," Bianca giggled as the boat coasted into shore.

~~~~~~

"ACTION!!!"

"Oh Mr. Scouries, it's so beautiful," Bianca the actress announced as she pranced across the mound. "I just wish Jimmy could have come with us."

"Look over there honey," dad said pointing, an evil grin on his face.

"A crocodile?"

""No sweetie, that's just a gator," dad laughed.

"Oh look, he's coming towards us," she cried as she cowered back into daddy's arms.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you," daddy promised as he wrapped his arms around her, pulling Bianca back so that her firm round bum was tight against his groin.

"He wants to eat me," she giggled.

"He'll have to fight me first," dad boasted as his cock filled with blood.

"You're so brave Mr. Scouries," Bianca trilled as she spun in dad's arms and pushed her breasts against him.

"And once I've whipped that gator I may eat you," daddy said as he drew her head back towards his and licked across her chin and mouth.

"MR. SCOURIES!! What are you doing?" she yelped just before daddy captured her mouth.

"God, you're a hot, little sweetie," dad said when he finally released Bianca's lips and started to pull her tank top over her head. "You're too good for that deadbeat son of mine," he growled menacingly as her shirt ripped in his strong hands.

"No. No please sir," Bianca cried when daddy grabbed and squeezed her firm breasts. "HELP...HELP."

"No one but me and the gators out here baby," dad gloated as his hands went to the belt buckle on his jeans.

"Oh my gawd," she cried as daddy's thick prick bounced upward into view. "I'm Jimmy's fiancé, you can't," she added as she stepped back. "You're his father! It's not right!"

"You make me so hot, little girl," daddy said as he approached the retreating girl.

"NO," Bianca yelled as she turned and started to run, her firm breasts jiggling delightedly as she moved.

Standing behind the cameraman I watched as my grinning, confident dad stalked the cowering girl, watched when he finally caught her and stripped the jean shorts from her milky thighs. I had to fight myself from rushing to her rescue and hated the thought of what I knew was to come.

"NO," Bianca screamed when daddy forced her onto her back on the grass.

I watched trembling in anger as daddy forced his cock inside her slippery pink insides. Knew exactly what he felt, knew that Bianca's cunt was tightening around his shaft, clenching, demanding, welcoming...

For minutes as daddy pumped into her Bianca moaned and protested, but all of the watching crew could see the obvious delight the young girl was increasingly showing. We all sensed as she locked her ankles around daddy's back that the two of them were becoming oblivious to everything except their approaching orgasms.

"YES, YES GRAMPA," Bianca finally screamed as daddy's spurting orgasm started to flood inside her.

He finally pulled out, his long prick dripping.

"Oh Mr. Scouries," she cooed as she grasped his still hard and waving cock and moved her mouth towards it.

"Suck it baby, suck it," daddy the actor groaned as she took his sticky cockhead between her lips. I knew they weren't acting. He held the back of her head in one strong hand, holding her on his prick, pushing, forcing more of himself into her small mouth. She was smiling adoringly up at daddy even as he forced more and more cock down her throat.

I was hard, rock hard, and knew that every man in the little clearing was just as hard...I could sense that at any second the crew could drop their cameras and just fall on my helpless Bianca. We all wanted her. Would almost do anything to have her.

"Fuck me sir, please," she begged as she pulled her mouth off daddy's prick and turning got on her hands and knees and offered her sweet ass to daddy.

"So, you do like your father-in-laws big prick after all," he chortled, his fist holding and menacingly waving his dripping cock.

"Yes sir," she said as she looked back over her shoulder.

Grasping her hips in his strong hands, he pulled her bum back toward him as he thrust forward into her sopping pussy. "I'm saving your little butt for another day," daddy promised, then gave Bianca a few firm whacks on her quivering cheeks as he proceeded to pump another load of cum deep into his granddaughter.

I looked down, and surprised, found my cock in my hand, masturbated as I watched my father's juices oozing from Bianca's pussy.

"Again," she ordered pops as she lay splayed on her back in the grass. I had to reluctantly admire my old man as over the next two hours he played Bianca until she was just a groaning, continuous orgasm. Her arching, moaning body was a continuing tribute to his sexual mastery.

They finally lay back, sticky and naked, and said nothing as the crew slowly packed up.

"Need a lift back boss?" Pete offered.

"I'll go with them."

"Okay....we'll see you later," he offered, shaking his head as he hopped into his boat. Looking back he said, "You know Jimmy, this is going to be the fucking greatest porn flic of all time.

"Hi," she said when I finally wandered over.

"Hi honey."

"Love ya," she whispered as she sank into my arms.

"Me too....are you okay pops?" I asked.

"C'mon here gramps," Bianca said with one arm outstretched, welcoming.

"You two are going to have to share me," she added when she had an arm around each of us.

~~~~~~~~

We didn't wait for the Taiwanese polling firm to tell us how to end the film, instead, four days later, we filmed a scene with the three of us making love.

We'd been practicing it for the preceding three nights. Sharing a woman with your father? It was weird. Even more so for daddy than I. He was a tough old Maine fisherman. Proud. Reserved. Taciturn. Modest.

Now here he was naked and hard in bed with his son, similarly naked and hard, and the girl of his dreams was naked between us.

Bianca had been adamant. Both of us were her lovers. If we didn't like it she'd leave.

"Maybe we could alternate nights or something," a perplexed but erect dad offered.

"Both of you...together," she insisted as her tiny, soft hands closed around our hard cocks and made us her slave.

I had deflowered her, now Bianca insisted dad be the first to have her bum.

"But honey," I tried to protest as she sat straddling me.

"Both of you at once," she ordered as she lowered her pussy over my engorged horn. "Grampa," she invited, looking back over her shoulder at dad who was standing naked and erect beside the bed, a tube of lube in his hand.

I could feel his big finger when he pushed it through her puckered anus, could feel it just centimeters away from thrusting cock.

He pushed insistently with his thick finger, widening her as he spread the lubricant deep inside her bum.

"Yes grampa...yessss," she moaned as he manipulated her tiny, tight ass.

"It may hurt sweetie," he warned when he finally pulled his finger out and spread her cheeks with his strong hands.

"Unhhhh...unh...unh...unh... unh... unh... daddy... grampa... ohhh god...yes..." Bianca screamed as dad filled her with his massive prick.

It was weird feeling the two of them atop me, each of dads stabbing thrusts pushing Bianca's cunt onto my now throbbing shaft. We finally reached equilibrium, with the three of us moving in unison in a triangle of lust.

Two big cocked, highly sexed men and a teenage girl, in a way it doesn't seem fair but Bianca simply had a hunger for the two of us that seemed insatiable.

At first dad and I had trouble looking at each other. But then it didn't matter. She'd arrange us on the bed with our legs interlocked so that our pricks were side by side. Then move her mouth from one to the other as her hands pumped our long shafts or fondled our balls.

Then gulp down our seed when we finally exploded between her lips. Slowly dad and I moved from competing with each, deciding finally that the sexual threesome we shared was somehow more exciting, more fulfilling than anything we'd ever experienced before.


The threesome scene we filmed for the movie was just the culmination of four days of naked lust. We filmed it on the beach, at dawn, three naked bodies meshing in a continual copulating triangle. And when the film finally came out it was hailed as the greatest scene in porn history.

Somehow, every man or woman who sees the film understands that it wasn't fake, that the love shown up on the big screen is simply a reflection of reality.

Our final scene of the movie was a shot of daddy escorting Bianca down the aisle of a church, delivering a beaming bride to his son who was proudly waiting at the altar.

~~~~~~~

"Hi," I welcomed when she finally came home on the day we finished the film, the day we'd filmed the mock wedding.

"Hi," she answered.

"Where've you been?" I asked as daddy watched nervously from across the room.

"Walking on the beach...it was nice...the sunset..."

"You okay sweetie?" dad asked softly.

"I love you grampa...you too," she said as she slipped into my arms.