All Comments on 'Dad's Big Mistake Ch. 05'

by klrxo

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
TibxoTibxoover 13 years ago
I loved it.

Great 5th Chapter. Well worth the wait.

I could even ignore the fact that Julie and Kyle had other names (or were 'Linda' and 'Todd' the names of his cock and her pussy? ;) ).

blackfenblackfenover 13 years ago
thanks for the finish

thought you had abandoned this a long time ago but thanks for finally ending it..please..please...please now finish B.T.S.C!!!

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Thanhs

for finally finishing this story.

TralababalanTralababalanover 13 years ago
well done

thank you, keep up the good work;)

crapperdomcrapperdomover 13 years ago
Best. Series. Ever.

Really loved the premise. So damn hot. Great chapter!!

tgonz82tgonz82over 13 years ago
Outstanding!

Thank you for another great story! This series is among the very best works of erotic fiction on the web. Thanks for sharing your gifts with us!

sweetmikesweetmikeover 13 years ago
Wow! Keep it up!

Love the direction this is taking. The one scene in the kitchen tells it all. Husbands job is to support, to be steady, while the son is there to pleasure, to fuck, to breed her.

Can't wait to see what happens once the child is born!

redrose_nikkiredrose_nikkiover 13 years ago
So hot

This story is so hot!I loved the scene when Kyle took her from behind in the kitchen.Made my day :-)

PaulScottBarbarasSonPaulScottBarbarasSonover 13 years ago
Love your moms!

While mother/son incest is my favorite fantasy, getting mom pregnant is not so much. But I love your enthusiastic descriptions of the sex and I really get a kick out of your moms who are so fucklisciously gungho about balling their sons' brains out. They make all your stories worth the while.

jaccorjaccorover 13 years ago
Loved the whole series.

I can only hope that there will be at least one more chapter in this story. I have enjoyed it so much, I don't want it to end.

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasover 13 years ago
better and better

Dude -- your stories just get better and better. Well done, and keep 'em coming!

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasover 13 years ago
BSTC?

Any idea when we can expect the next chapter? Can't wait! Your stories are the best. Kudos.

FreshlyDirtyFreshlyDirtyover 13 years ago
Way To Continue A Story!

7 years later and you add another chapter that is hotter than the rest! Most of the time when something gets continued down the line, the newer stuff is not as good as the original, but you bucked that trend. Think movie sequals & remakes, they're never as good when made years down the line. 7 whole years and you add gasoline and a match to this already hot series. Great story! Thanxxx.

den_tigerden_tigerover 13 years ago
Great

Great great series! The only thing I can't understand is banana-shaped breasts. How can breasts look like bananas? Maybe it's papayas?

VampireX07VampireX07over 13 years ago
Great story

Thank you for the long awaited chapter 5. I enjoyed reading your stories years ago and I hope you won't stop writing new stories I hope that this isn't the last for Dad's Big Mistake. It sort of leaves us hanging at the end. Please write chapter 6 before 2012.

klokklokover 13 years ago
awsome

really great story, worth waiting 7 years lol. Hope this is not the end

OeddieOeddieover 13 years ago
Welcome back!

So glad you're finally writing again!

playmateloverplaymateloverover 13 years ago
mom-son love, making babies: the best!

Nothing like a story about a long-legged, big-titted mom and her strapping, fat-cocked son seeing "eye-to-eye": meaning, naked son is on top of equally naked mom, his hard cock pistoning in and out, to the very hilt of mommy's hot, buttery fuck sheath; mommy's fat, sweaty tits squished flat against her son's heaving chest; mommy's long, moist legs spread eagle in the air, toes curled, and then wrapped around her son; mommy's tongue in her son's mouth, alluring him to let it all go; and then that deep thrust and a son's mighty groan; mommy shrieking like a banshee as she cums all over her son's hot, twitching thing; and his throbbing cock, thrust to the very hilt of mommy's clutching fuck sheath, squirts it all out---wad after wad of a mommy-fevered son's hot cum, injecting mommy's womb with schools of baby-making tadpoles!

THAT is what mom-son fuck stories are all about! GREAT ONE, klrxo, GREAT ONE!

houdini72houdini72about 13 years ago
easily the best writer on literotica! thanks 4 sharing!

fuckin mean ass story bra! tippity top of the genre! hands down KLRXO, the grammy, the oscar, the emmy... all of it! and the picture of that thick milf on your profile page? briliant! she will be the star of your stories in my minds eye forever more! Aloha

BillyFBillyFabout 13 years ago
The Goddess in your pic

GGGGGGGGREAT story, if I had a Goddess for a mother like the (pic) you have in your Bio I would prayed for my dad to screw up too...

arelativearelativeover 12 years ago

that dad definately deserved what he got, the stupid idiot cheats on a woman that is willing to have so much sex its insane.

definately worth the 5 stars

Stan137Stan137over 12 years ago
MORE please

seriously the stories you write our incredible. MORE MORE MORE please, stories with the same sort of mother/son/father situation, cos there not that abundant.

Well done! really original.

BrockstudBrockstudover 12 years ago
Awesome

Glad to see a new chapter here that was brilliant, even though it's incest which is hot I really loved seeing the father get so obviously cuckolded and loved the ending.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
WHEN

Is Jim going to grow a new set of balls and waste the incestuas slut and her bastard spawn????? It is the only answer!

wrc264wrc264over 12 years ago
Great story, just keep the names straight

kept going back and forth from Todd to Kyle

L.A. WickerL.A. Wickerover 12 years ago
Names were confusing!

Your names got mixed up. I do the same shit! It pisses me off.

homerjayhomerjayover 12 years ago
nice one

glad to see it complete, although I think as a big thank you mom should have blown her son and taken his load on her face. next time.

Edipal1Edipal1over 12 years ago
Great

My favorite of all your stories. So glad to see another chapter, even if it seems you're ending it. I would love to see you continue this, maybe with them having more babies and either cuckolding Jim or throwing him out completely as revenge for his cheating ways. Great writing, keep it up!

teach1965teach1965about 12 years ago
More

One more chapter...please!

OOAAOOAAalmost 12 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

high_lander2000adhigh_lander2000adalmost 12 years ago
A exciting and disturbing last page

I enjoyed your story very much. Is Julie leaving Mike for Kyle?

He still works to provide for them all?? Yes He screwed up, but

Will his whole family be destroyed now??Please finish it...

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 12 years ago

Superb story, but aren't they always! I loved how Kyle turned his mother into the big cock slut she secretly always wanted to be, eager to receive her sons potent seed. Even Dad got in on the act, giving his tacit approval for his son to fuck his Mom, knowing that he could never offer her a cock as big or as powerful as Kyle could. A follow on chapter would be great, how about it?

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasalmost 12 years ago
Done? I hope not.

Sadly, it looks like you are done with this series (and BSTC), which is such a shame. I'd love to see new chapters of both (or either). You are hands-down my favorite writer on literotica. More please!! :)

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
Well, I loved the story BUT...

This last chapter you alternated between calling Mom Linda then Julie then Linda then Julie. This is one of the things I ALWAYS complain about. It would have been a favored story otherwise.

ChasedChasedover 11 years ago
not bad

I enjoy it, reads very masculine to me but other then that I like the breeding storyline, you should continue

GizmorGizmorover 11 years ago
Mistake

A really good story. Thanks.

OralDaveOralDaveover 10 years ago

I like the buildup, the tension. Klrxo make the taboo very believable-- and desirable, in case you were a doubter.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Loved the series. Would have liked to comment after every chapter but will have to settle for the last one.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 10 years ago
Great story. As a short-dicked fellow I resented it a little.

But at least I had a high sperm count (before I got snipped). Thank you, klrxo, for writing. Dad should not have been fucking his secretary and he would not have been in this fix.

rexthebesrexthebesalmost 10 years ago
one of the best

there's something about your writing, the confidence and sexuality of the mothers in your stories that sets you apart from all the rest.

thank you for your fantasies!

oneknightquestoneknightquestover 9 years ago
Great story !!

Loved the way you told this story !!! The way you told all the sides of it !!!

It was truthful way to express all of the feelings and thus rang to be a

true account !!

xxiloveincestxxxxiloveincestxxover 9 years ago
hell of a read

this dad will never cheat on his wife again ever.

jubin1617jubin1617almost 9 years ago
Hi! its really hot!

Is this the end of story or u want to make another parts further!

DishieDishieover 8 years ago
Not

I was really into this story, but "twat, fuck hole, matronly tits, spunge hole, etc" turned me off. It would have sounded sexier without the juvenile adjectives.

jimbo103jimbo103over 8 years ago
got what he deserved

the audacity, 4" yet still cheats?....

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
You lost me around Ch. 3 or 4

Jim should have kicked his ass out and took his medicine.

But I guess his wife wasn't worth it.

miklosfairmiklosfairalmost 8 years ago
A bit over the top

In the later chapters, Kyle became a little snot, rubbing it in that dad couldn't get mom pregnant. That was a bit of a turn-off for me. Otherwise, a good story.

Threecats407Threecats407about 7 years ago
Perfect

Wimpy dad got what he deserved for having the son that would take his place.

barbianbarbianabout 7 years ago
Linda or Julie

The name switching back and forth makes it a little hard to follow

DeathPrinceDeathPrincealmost 7 years ago
I am not into cuckold but still cool i guess.

Since i don't enjoy cuckold, i found myself speed-reading over the father parts so i wouldn't have any connection to his character. The gradual escalating of sex is what i like most about stories like this. I wish there was more teasing but meh. I would rate it a 4 if not for the cuckold flying all over the place. So a 3 is the next best thing.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldalmost 7 years ago
Very nice

Its only natural that the son 'fill in' for the father where he is inadequate. I would have gladly done the same.

nsbooth199048nsbooth199048over 6 years ago
More?

Would love to see more of this and any other story. You've set the bar very high when it comes to that sweetest of fantasies.

charliebillcharliebillover 6 years ago
What a sexy and loving story!

I really got off a bunch of times on this story, especially because the whole reason for son and morther fucking was to get her pregnant, then she falls in love with her son! I see lots more babies and mom/son getting married in the future!!!

boaman007boaman007over 6 years ago
Great story

I can get past the few name errors and I really appreciate the story line. Well thought out and I enjoy your story telling immensely. Thanks for the share.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 6 years ago
Um... if Jim doesn't divorce her, he's an idiot...

He's not going to have to pay alimony or child support if he doesn't want to...

He should tell his wife the only reason he put up with it was because his son blackmailed him..

That the son knew he was cheating on her... then take the defense, "How do you think it effects a husband to learn be doesn't do it for his wife anymore... let alone to now learn he never DID do it?"

She'll be angry about his cheating... but he can then point out regardless of the "deal" he had with the son (silence in exchange for fucking) his deal with his WIFE had been sex for a child... NOT for a lover.

So let her keep her child and her lover - and considering she did the lover bit without knowing he'd cheated... what does that say about HER...?

Quadman07Quadman07over 6 years ago
Not going to stop!

Julie is not going to stop fucking Kyle's big hard cock! Julie now knows the feeling she gets from fucking Kyle and knows Jim will never match that for her again. Jim made 2 misrakes, first fucking his PA and getting caught, second giving Julie permission to fuck Kyle. Julie might have fucked Kyle anyway but Jim made her decision faster. Jim will not leave the marriage because he would get milked in the divorce for his affair and then giving Julie permission to have sex with her son to get a baby he could not give her. I know Jim could make it hard for Julie for committing incest but it will look just as bad for Jim for holding Julie while Kyle fucks her with Jim's permission. Jim is a week cuckold.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
Why did it end here

This should have at least 1 more chapter

RontheSwansonRontheSwansonabout 6 years ago
Add one more chapter

Finish the story

isekai21isekai21over 5 years ago
Chapter 06

Finish the story...what happened after kyle and julie went home...Please write another chapter i beg of you...

loub1397loub1397over 5 years ago
Needs another chapter

Good story, but not completed.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sover 5 years ago
Good story

I liked it accept the husband always being around and getting jealous but forgetting he was fucking his secretary and better hope that it never comes out or he is divorced and his son gets what he wants. I just think that the husband is getting off too easy the mom will eventual cut son off and resume her happy marriage while son is left out and hubby gets happy wife and secretary too. Good story overall though

DaddywantsmilkDaddywantsmilkover 4 years ago
More please

I loved it and I hope there's more. Maybe Linda's sister can come to visit with her two daughters after her husband is arrested and sent to jail for raping and impregnating their eldest daughter. One girl could be shy and quiet with a small chest, lean body, sexy butt, little babybump and hairy armpits and pussy while the younger girl (18) is the exact opposite. She buys the big house next door and asks Kyle to give her a baby too (with Linda's permission) and after seeing him in action so does her youngest daughter. Meanwhile the eldest girl has started sleeping with Jim and he loves to caress her swelling belly while they gently and lovingly make love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Greats story! I'd enjoy another chapter about Kyle fucking Julie as her tummy swelled with their incest baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I will have to wait for at least a decade to be a mother; I wanted to imagine my son impregnate me (but that is TABOO in India). I could not masturbate while reading the story, but did not because of mom-son taboo relationship.

Pragya (School Student)

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Love the story. Could there be another chapter to end the story properly. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the plot. I think they fucked too much, as it made the story more unreal. I would have prefered less actual fucking, but more lead-up, more hot talk about making the baby, and the details of love-making as they do it. I could imagine mom and son climbing into bed and she shows him the preg stick that proves he impregnated her. They then make love as she calls him "Daddy" for the 1st time. And she implies she will want a 2nd baby.

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic11 months ago

I didn't like the story because I didn't like the husband nor the son. The first was a cheater and the second a blackmailer. I don't find any of them likable. And does the mother intend to keep both of them? I wouldn't like that at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userklrxo@klrxo
9292 Followers
Follow me on Twitter @MomBedroom To read more of my original work as well as expanded versions of older stories, visit: https://subscribestar.adult/mom-s-bedroom Also featured on the site are juicy stories narrated by voice actress Sharon. Recent (story) additions to my subsci...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES