Dad's Big Mistake Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,199 Followers

Just the site of her made Kyle's cock twitch as she gave him a cute little wave.

"Be right back guys." He said, hurrying towards his mom.

"Hey, mom...everything okay." Kyle asked.

He stopped and stared at her as he noticed a little tear rolling down her cheek. Julie's lips curled into a smile that radiated pure love.

"Kyle...I'm pregnant." She said proudly.

"Yes!" Kyle cheered, charging over for a big tit-squashing hug.

Julie giggled, then gazed into his eyes, with a joyous grin.

"We did it!" She said.

"Does dad know yet?" Kyle asked.

"No...I wanted to tell you first." She said.

"Wow." Kyle said with pride.

"I never had a doubt...THANK YOU!" Julie said, her eyes gleaming.

"My pleasure." Kyle muttered.

"Literally." Julie giggled.

"Yeah, that's for sure." Kyle said, as he and Julie shares a lingering stare.

Julie took Kyle's hands in hers, then took a step back, her eyes still set on his.

"Well I must confess that even though our intention was to impregnate me...it was my pleasure too...literally." She said with cute little giggle.

For what seemed like forever their eyes gazed into one another's with deep wicked meaning.

Julie took another step back, her long nails now grazing his fingertips as they nearly separated.

"Well...I guess I'll see you home for dinner then?" She asked.

"Yeah." Kyle muttered.

"Unless..." Julie started, looking like a nervous teenaged girl. Her big breasts were thrusting way out, stretching the thin cotton fabric.

"Unless what?" Kyle asked.

"Unless you'd rather come home with me now." She finished, nervously biting her bottom lip.

Jim tried to focus at the office that day. He knew Julie had a morning doctor's appointment and started to get nervous when lunchtime passed and she hadn't called. A co-worker Al wandered in.

"What's up Jim, you don't seem yourself today." He said.

"Naw, my wife had a doctors appointment, just a little concerned." Jim said.

"Well, have you tried calling her?" Al asked.

"Yeah...she's uh...not answering her cell." Jim said.

"Uh-oh, you know what that means?" Al said teasingly.

"No what?" Jim asked.

Al started out the door.

"They say if a wife doesn't answer a cell she's either dropped it in the gutter somewhere...or she's got her legs wrapped up around some lucky guy." Al said with a chuckle.

Jim sat back in his office chair. The words he heard his wife whisper to Kyle their final night of copulating was beginning to burn a hole in his heart.

"Oh my amazing baby boy...make love to mommy...FOREVER!"

klrxo
klrxo
9,199 Followers