All Comments on 'Dad's The Man Ch. 02'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Perfect!

I think I could keep reading this until my eyes no longer function!

hourihourialmost 13 years ago
The Awakening

I love the way you have developed Kat's character; taking her from a shy introvert with feelings of shame for her sexuality and desires, to a woman who is slowly finding her freedom and confidence in herself through shared sensuality. So Lovely.

I admit that at first I was wondering why it seemed this story is focused on Kat and Gina (who I think is great) when the title is Dad's The Man, but once I started to read it I found myself enjoying it immensely. You're doing an awesome job in weaving a tender and even passionate tale of sensual awakening, and I am excited to see how it will flow to do justice to the title you've chosen. I wonder if this plays a vital role in her eventual relationship with her father? I can't wait to see that development, too!

I continue to look forward to reading about Kat's further awakening into a lush and sexual being with a confidence borne in self assurance and acceptance. And finally, see her accepting that she (and us!) can be a very sexual being with a high sex drive without turning into a total whore and slut with no regards for others. I like Kat as she is with that tenderness and compassion - don't let her lose that. =) But her naivete and innocence can get a little smudged up (not annihilated, tho) =P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Your Story

Keep this story going! It is awesome! I loved reading every page!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Not enough!

I have been reading the Taboo/Incest (my fav) for months and this story for me far exceeds anything I have read to date. The quality writing, characters and story line is an incredible read. Please, I hope you continue on with this story even to the point of a novel. Excellent work.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 13 years ago
Very hot episode

I'm loving this series.

As I continue, I'm impressed how in two short chapters, we are actually caring for this girl, and hoping that she's not hurt in any way.

cadet1972cadet1972almost 13 years ago
Wow

The best I have read on here yet can't wait to read the rest!

redcat770redcat770almost 13 years ago
"Dad's ....Man", Chp.02

Kat has a good & solid friend...a real protector. She cracked me up when leaving the so-called beauty shop..."Do give my regards to Noah, ladies". That in itself took a lot of guts. I might point out that bad-mouthing the establishment's help while having your hair trim/cut is not too cool. The good news: Gina got away with it!

This is a very good story--so far. However, if the beginning is indicative of what's to come, the story will be good throughout.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 12 years ago
Nice.

The first couple of chapters feel a bit slow, but it sets the story and characters well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Argh!! The site is being pissy and not letting me push the star button dammit!

This is the most interesting, well written, enjoyable damn story I've read in ages on here. Definately a notch quality wise above what I normally consider good writing.

Heres an example:

"Then I found that curious little spot inside her, the same one I have that feels so neat to the fingertip, electrifyingly awesome inside."

Now how many times have we seen someone describe the g-spot, and invariably its almost always the same no matter who writes it. This is different, interesting and 'awesome inside' ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Ya know, with most stories, I can dig out at least one negative comment to go with all of the positive ones... That's just not possible here! Fucking awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow!

Another beautifully portrayed and written chapter. Nothing has been hurried so far. The anticipation is sooooo worth it. 5*-d

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is so good so far. I really love how the story is slowly building up, and how the characters have time and space to develop. Awesome story so far, and if it is a sign of what will come, I guess my free time will soon be devoted to read all your stories.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

This is going to be an excellent series. I can honestly say that I think I learned something about manually and orally pleasing a woman. I have never been called an "airhead", "bookworm" yes. 5 star chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous