All Comments on 'Dad's The Man Ch. 06'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I think that you should bring Gina into the mix instead of giving her the "cold shoulder". Gina has given Kat the confidence to go on. So she should be part of their little mix.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I hope Gina doesnt get left out in the cold. I really like her character and she's pretty important in that she was the one who helped Kat break out of her shell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I disagree. I like it alot better without Gina.

Stroker_347Stroker_347almost 13 years ago
Gina In or Out

It doesn't really matter what we say here I'm sure, one way or the other, because it looks like you have written and edited the chapters well in advance and are just posting them one at a time.

That said, I agree about keeping Gina in the Big picture of things. Even though she confesses to be a lesbian, it seems maybe she needs is time and love from a man who would treat her right, with Kats' help that is.

I would like to see this series continue for awhile, you obviously have talent and the story development is going at a good pace. You leave us hanging at the end, just wanting a little more each time, and we know we are looking forward to seeing the next chapter posted the next day.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Mmmmm...

Mwah! xx

MattAkerMattAkerabout 12 years ago

Love the slow buildup. :) Actually I don't care if Gina is in it as well or not, but I can imagine she will stay in the story indefinitely, seeing as many like the 2 girls one man thing. Anyhow, last chapters have been mainly dad and daughter, and I thank you for that. :) Actually, when I think about it, Gina doesn't seem 100% nice after all. Her wanting to out their relationship to dad feels a bit like a butch dyke trying to claim her lol. I mean if dad knew she had a relationship, there would be less chance for Kitten to hook up with him. A bit possessive/aggressive from Gina, which is why I never allow dykes with my partners, only bisexuals...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
JMO

I don't know if it was intentional or not but one of the opening lines of page 1 by Kathleen got my attention. After she gets home from spending time at Gina's, she walks in the house and her dad is cooking. She tells him she doesn't want anything because she had "Chinese" at Gina's. Maybe it's just my perverted mind but that implication was just too...damned...cute. And hot!

The writing here is top notch;so well thought out. More like a play with actors than a fictional story. The emotional conflicts and dilemmas add to the realism though I doubt very many flesh and blood heterosexual males could have shown the restraint John did, daughter or not. Kathleen is definitely a feisty little thing. She and Gina have a few things in common one of which being that both knows what it's like to be shit on by life. She knows what she wants. And I believe she will be loyal to those who deserve it. 5* -d.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

I like theindepth character development. Mentally, this is a most pleasing story. There is thought, self actulaation, acceptance of self (both father and daughter), and recognition of the possible ppitfall/dangers of the situation. Finally, there is the forced acceptance of the future between father and daughter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous