All Comments on 'Dad's The Man Ch. 15'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
One story....

This is "one story" I hate to see end but even in the end it ended well for everybody and as far as stories go this rates as one of the best on here in years.!

Thanks for what you put into this story and with-out you there would have been no story to remember.!

Looking forward to your next. Thx. JAG

superkittensuperkittenalmost 13 years ago

Fantastic !!! I can't say much more than that : )

Stroker_347Stroker_347almost 13 years ago
A Great Series

I was really wondering how you were going to write the End to this story and I like how you finished it. Some may think you half-way rushed the inclusion of Peggy as a part of "the family" and then in the next chapter ended the story, but I realized that you needed to draw this one to a close, so you can get the next one going. I would like to see a new series based on this one with Kat getting pregnant by her father and still allowing for Gina and Kat to have their businesses.

Thanks for your time in writing this story for others to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A Truly Wonderful Story. One of the best I have read on Literotica.

I have been enthralled, captivated if you will, through each Chapter of this truly wonderful Story. The interaction between the main characters, John,Peggy, Kate and Gina; has been skilfully portrayed by the Author, enabling the reader to visualise each scene so clearly whilst they are being described through the written word.

Hopefully, one or two more Chapters may be forthcoming soon, so that Gina and Kate can make their Family complete, with newborn children, to bring more happiness to 'Grand-Dad' and 'Grand-Mom'.

Many thanks to the Author for such a lovely Story.

Bryanfor

elspethsheynaelspethsheynaalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful!!

This is a story I was hoping would go on for a while, but I think you ended it at the perfect spot. Definitely don't think you rushed Peggy being included in the family group. I actually felt like you were working in that direction for much of the story. It was erotic in all the right places. You had great tension where it needed to be. 5 stars all the way. Have to say one of the best i've read on lit.com and one that i will be revisiting in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Lady, You know how to.

I only have one word Fanfuckintastic.With this story you have outdone yourself again. Good luck ,ciao.

presserpresseralmost 13 years ago
Nice Ending

A nice close to a great story. A revisit in a sequel down the line? These characters are still alive and doing wonderful and exciting things so just maybe ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This was such a work of art ... thank you for putting these thoughts to "paper" ... i know that i and many others have loved how you have created the story and made each person count and not to have this a just a familly fuck story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
amazing

I've loved reading this story, the style and language was amazingly heartfelt. Well done, I hope you continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good storyline... Not so good ending

In no way do I mean to insult anyone involved with the writting or editing in this story when I say this.

It was a great story. I mean it really WAS. but I Felt that the ending lacked some thing. For example, kat kept on telling us about how she was searching up her mother and how she wanted to contact her. I get it, Gina tod her not to and kat respects her word, but did we really expect kat to listen? I mean.. heh, when does she ever? So when Shela just left and never came back.. the author just left it there. i expected her to come back or somthing, you know, to see her face. To me the story felt unfinished. in the end I felt that peggy, the bitch she is, just wanted the spotlight. The whole mum thing angered me,and i felt that i was really yearning some father daughter sex, some more superkitty ;)

thats all. i guess i was just waiting for sheila to come around... and it not too late!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
My first ever comment

Wow, this was an amazing story. i couldn't wait for each next chapter to unfold and be written. Please continue to write, i loved it. Write a whole book and I will buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Continuation?

I REALLY hope you'll write a sequel to this, because I REALLY loved this story. BEST erotic story I have EVER read.

I have a few suggestions.

You could further progress Gina's pregnancy. Including some fetish oriented bits. I'm sure a few readers would love to read about Gina lactating, and how her body would be changing due to the pregnancy. (Boobs and belly growing larger, etc.)

You could write about the child being born, and when it's old enough, joining in to the incest circle. You could cause other members of the story to fall pregnant also.

You could touch on the whole anal aspect, since right before Peggy showed up at the door in chapter 14, I was liking the idea of Smutty and/or Slutty getting fucked in the ass by their dad.

You could tell us what they did in terms of renovation to the house. Hell, maybe even bring Norah deeper into the story, trying to spy on them or something. (Although, keep her the villain, don't introduce her to the love circle).

You could also touch on Sheila returning, (like a previous poster said). Maybe just bring the relationships between Sheila and everyone to a conclusion, then send her packing. I don't think introducing her to the love circle would work.

There are a bunch of possibilities, and I would really love to see this story go further.

MetismanMetismanalmost 13 years ago
Great story

I really liked the story, and looked forward to reading each continuing chapter. The storyline took a left turn when I was expecting a right, though. I didn't see Peggy getting into the act at all, and am I suppose, okay with it, although personally I think I would have preferred she be left out. I thought that Gina getting pregnant was inevitable, but I am also saddened that you didn't choose to have Dad make a mommy out of Wifey Kat. I would love to see you take this story further, as I don't really believe that it is finished yet. Great story nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
MY FIRST COMMENT

This was an awesome SERIES, probably the Best ever i have come across till now. I would have really wanted the story to continue. Awesome story, it has everything emotions, kinkiness, good fucking, love making etc and so on... PLEASE make a sequel of the story and extend it to a few more chapters so we all can enjoy. Thank you for sharing such an mind blowing series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Disliked the Ending

Not a Walton Family Story so why'd it get a Walton Family ending?

Great pacing and storytelling then it dribbled out.

Overall I enjoyed it very much (except for the first four chapters and not b/c there was no incest but rather because they felt directionless)!

TeddyBear1961TeddyBear1961almost 13 years ago
Great Story I just loved how this story is going

We need to see more I would love to see kitten get pregnant and start with a house full dad's kids running around sucking tits and teaching the new girls how to please grandpa and the boys all the mom's

DominatedLoveDominatedLovealmost 13 years ago
Amazing

This series is the best I have ever read. I waited to comment untill I read all of them, which I did all at once by the way, and I am quite happy with the way things turned out. You are an amazing author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not just sex

A beautiful story of a young woman's growth and finding a unique and loving family. Something that's often missing from these kinds of stories. I'd love to see more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The best I have read on here.

It ended as it should have. During the story I felt as each character evolved I knew them completely. You are a veryyyyy talented writer, keep it up.This was much more than a straight inscest story, it read as a good novel would read, nothing left out and characters story line complete.

Thank you and hoping your others read as well as this one.

Don't stop writing and think about writing mainstream books also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Absolutely must read series thank you so very much

This was a riveting thrilling read excellent character development and back ground Flawless writing you very talented . Best read i have ever enjoyed so so much bravo thank you so much

sexydad50sexydad50over 12 years ago
Loved it until

Loved it until Peggy became one of the group. Last 2chapters were a great let down. Other than that, very very sexy, taboo, hot story. Characters were built into real people, with a story line that flowed

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it all

I Loved all 15 chapters, hoping that all three of the women would end up pregnant.

Saw a commit about letting Peggy into the family, guessing he/she didn't read how much she was hurting and needing the love of family, I thought it was great.

I still feel that in part this was a true story just embellished a little, at any rate it kept my interest all the way through.

Keep writing you are an excellent writer and by the way you write I can't help feeling that your a woman because you write with such feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!!

All 15 chapters weere great, but I wish peggy stayed as a family friend than part of the sexual scene. I can't help but feel this was a true story though, you're very talented, clearly! But the detail, it feels so feel, you can see your imagination is great! But it feels like life experience more than anything, more because of the love you write with :) best story iv'e ever read and will no doubt even read on here, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The Connect

JUST READ IT ALL FOR THE FIRST TIME. NICE BUT..........

HOW, ASIDE FROM NAMES, HOW DOES THIS CONNECT WITH "MY OTHER MOTHER?"

WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT PLEASE.

AHEM....DOES ANYONE ever GET PREGNANT IN YOUR STORIES??

pusylvr69pusylvr69about 12 years ago
FANTABULOUS!!!

Don't worry about the few readers that didn't like the Peggy addition, it only made sense. I agree that she needed a place to fit in and what better way to end an incestuous story?

Phenomenal is a word I would use to describe your story telling. Can't wait to read more of your work! Going to do some searching now. I believe that you have hit a record with me, 15 chapters with 15 "5 out of 5" ratings! Keep up the wonderful work!

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 12 years ago
^__^

A totally awesome story. Very fulfilling, well written, intereting and hot to boot. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
excellent

Superb story love every chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dad's the Man

Great story, probably the best I've read so far on Literotica. I took a couple of months to read it as I didn't want it to end. Bringing Peggy in was the right touch. Very sexy story without going over the top with redundant massive descriptions of the sexual encounters. Sorry it ended, again great work. Thank you.

dontblink88dontblink88almost 11 years ago
:-(

I loved this series up until the point the threesome happened. There were parts from that point that I still liked (love how real your characters seemed in day to day life) but from that point that beautiful love budding between daddy and daughter evaporated for me. Still a good story though. I just would have liked for Kitten to have told John and Gina about each other and kept their relationships separate. As far as Auntie goes I really could have done without her. She made it seem trashy to me. That being said, Good story, you are a talented writer. I gave you 5 stars on every story up to the threesome. And 4 on the majority of the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
5 STARS !!

I gave you 5 stars on each of the 15 chapters. I truely love how well you write. I had trouble putting it down, finally coming to an understanding with myself that in order for my real life to fuction I would have to at leaste stop at the end of each chapter. (Pssst.... I returned quickly... even while at work durring my breaks)

Bringing Peggy into the bedroom was a little too much for me, but it did fit well in the story. Mabey it's because I don't have an actraction to older women. (shrug)

However, you deserved the 5 stars accross the board. Keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

All in all it was a really nice piece and I enjoyed reading it! I think I could have done without the aunt being written in, but I guess that was done pretty well. Really nice to see a longer story with some decent plot and a moderate amount of actual story! Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
where the h did this story gofrom 14 to15

it is like 2 different screwed up stories?????

jott50jott50almost 9 years ago
great series

I really enjoyed this series. I can see how you gave a lot of thought as to how your chracters would contribute to the story. Although long, it just seemed to flow. I think my favorite charactr had to be kat. She was so nieve at the start but she knew what she wanted and wasn't shy about going after it. 5* on all 15 chapters...good job!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Outstanding!

I've been reading on this sight for years. This was the best I'd ever read, period

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The best

The best long story that I have read on here, well written and good character development.

Wish it was longer lol

Thanks

SirCarlSirCarlover 7 years ago
Very well done....

Very well thought out, written, and presented.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAt

beautify told with everything in it's place thank you for more then just a sex story but i look at it as a family that found them selfs

Robert

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
4 Stars for this Chapter

...But 5 stars for the story overall! I have to admit when I started reading this I wasn't sold on the format at all but as I read on I just accepted it. It worked to tell the story in Kat's own "voice" and as the story and characters developed, the reader got to experience that through Kat's own point of view. This chapter I thought was one of the weaker ones but it was wrapping up the story, setting them up for the sunset ending and I don't think you could have ended it any better.

I loved the character development throughout and the reactions and misunderstandings seemed genuine even in this fantasy situation. Your writing style is fluid and is easy to read although some of your sentences could be a little long at times. But the story was engaging enough that it didn't really matter. I'll definitely look at your other work with interest.

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A genuine love story/survival story.

It really is! Yes, it took a while for the incest to occur but the build-up to get there was excellent. Through out this series, it was a maturing process at least for Kathleen and Gina. Dad did not seem to need to mature. No issues/deficiencies ever surfaced as I recall. Hell, his nickname could have been "the rock" since he was so stable.

Since the story was told from Kathleen's point of view, she is the main character (not that this matters greatly). I really liked ALL of the characters including Peggy at the end. Peggy needed to heal as did Gina and as did Kathleen to a certain point. They had all 3 been traumatized by Shelia (at least her history) even though Gina and Kathleen had never met her. John had been effected as well; it's just that he internalized most of it and developed a "don't give a fuck" attitude and a "take no prisoners approach".

Probably like most readers, Kathleen is my favorite character here. I recall in an early chapter how Kathleen referred to herself as a loser and made disparaging remarks about what her resume' would look like. Well not now! Her resume would look quite impressive. A mechanic, a septic tank cleaner, a drywall installer, a carpenter, a painter, a seamstress, a nurse, a masseuse(?), a cook, taking care of the home and an exotic dancer. I probably forgot something. Wow, now that's impressive!

But Gina, too, was impressive in her own right. She was always very perceptive and able to see through the bullshit. She was very good at calling someone out when necessary and then building something good. Part of her street smarts i suppose. She would make an excellent therapist/mental health counselor. And soon a mommy.

I fell in love with this family. I look forward to reading the other series on here that include this loving family. 5* -d

corporalcleggcorporalcleggover 4 years ago
Wonderful

My favourite Lit story, wonderfully told and such brilliantly fleshed out characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the best stories I've ever read. Brilliant job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the story. Likable people. Very very sexy. Well written. I'm planning on reading everything you've written.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

This is an outstanding mutually consensual incestuous love story in every meaning of the words "mutually consensual incestuous love". This author has developed his characters in such depth and detail unlike any I have read before. The author's use of the English language is outstanding. No where did the author resort to using gutter slang instead of using his/her brain. I honestly wish I knew people like the characters in this story. 5 star series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous