All Comments on 'Daemon & Sunny Ch. 04'

by ladyofthemasque

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
ladyofthemasqueladyofthemasqueover 19 years agoAuthor
Well, here it is--open discussion for everyone!

I've been getting a lot of positive feedback for this story, via emails. Unfortunately, I lost all of it. So I decided to open up the forums for people to peruse. Feel free to say you love or hate anything--just remember to be polite about it. No emails, no urls, and no atrocious grammar/punctuation/excessive capitolization, or I might be irritated and think about mocking you. (Most of you have been VERY nice--thank you!!--but this is for those rare few who have little better to do with their lives than attempt to make themselves feel better and more significant by dissing everyone else. Pathetic, really...)

~Lotm

KatLadyKatLadyover 19 years ago
I'm luvin it!

This is one of the best stories on Literotica! Daemon and Sunny are sooooo cute together!!! I'm luvin that they're becoming more affectionate! It will be interesting to see what kind of drama will arise next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent

Very Original,can't wait for the next chapter...do hurry ^.^

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I really love Daemon and Sunny

First, I'm really sorry about your email situtation. Second, Daemon and Sunny is the best developed (plot-wise) story I've read on Literotica. I eagerly await further chapters.

LKinkoLKinkoover 19 years ago
I love it!

I love Daemon & Sunny and truly enjoy the story as it unfolds. Looking forward to more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
loved it

can't wait for the next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent!

Keep up the excellent writing. I'm always reading and re-reading your stories. The concept is amazing and the characters are so alive. I look forward to more in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent

I can't wait for Daemon to learn the truth, or better to fall in love and realize it! Please update asap ^.^

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
please keep it coming!

The story keeps getting more interesting. I can't wait for the rest! Please post soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I love it! when will you post another chapter????

The story is excellent, and one of the hottest I've read. I truly enjoy reading it, and can't help but wait impatiently until you post some more. I'm dying to find out what happens next!

p.s. The prequel does a great job of setting up the characters and leading into their relationship!!

poleaxedpoleaxedover 19 years ago
Great!

The story's great! Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow, just wow.

Much like Angeldark, this story is so far beyond the normal quality found here that giving it a five rating is almost insulting it. Whatever longer projects these are a part of I hope they materalize soon rather than late, and when you do eventualy make a fortune writing, I will be there in line at the bookstore to buy my copies :)

MikaRiaMikaRiaabout 19 years ago
Fantastic!

Once again, the lady does what she does best...create an intricate, sensual world for all of us to explore. Not only does she capture our imaginations but our hearts...to such a degree that we eagerly await the latest news on our favorite characters! A fine crafted art does our lady weave for us and I, one of many, am grateful she shares this with us.

Her devoted follower,

Kitty

shiresashiresaalmost 19 years ago
pleasantly surprised

Great story. One of the best here. You have a style to your writing (managing scorching sensuality without constant vulgarity) that I enjoy as a reader and envy as an author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Sunny is VERY intelligent! I hope he listens to her...

Richard1940Richard1940over 1 year ago

This series started off as very good indeed and is now achieving the almost impossible feat of getting better with each new chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous